SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2019 | Download JHT Syllabus PDF
The Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the SSC JHT Exam in the month of November 2019. As there is an ample amount of time for the examination, candidates can begin their preparation well in advance by referring to the latest exam pattern and syllabus. So, to help all candidates with their preparation, we are providing detailed SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus.
- Candidates appearing for the SSC JHT Exam must be prepared for all the topics present in the syllabus.
- The Junior Hindi Translator Examination is conducted in two phases: Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Candidates clearing both the stages will be qualifying for Interview round. Going through the SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers will help in scoring more in the Junior Hindi Translator Exam.
- In this post, candidates can check SSC JHT Syllabus PDF and download it as well.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus 2019
As the examination conducting authority has announced the SSC JHT vacancy list, candidates are eagerly searching for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Syllabus. First of all, you must know that the Junior Hindi translator recruitment is based on a selection procedure consisting of Written examination.
The SSC JHT syllabus is prepared in such a way, that it would test the candidates’ expertise over language and literature, their wise use of words, phrases, idioms. More importantly, it shall examine the efficiency of the candidate in writing languages with the best skills.
- Hereby, the Written examination consists of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper-II. Both these papers shall commence on the same day.
- Candidates must have a thorough concept of the SSC JHT Exam Pattern before starting to study the topics.
This article will be consisting of two sections:
- Detailed Syllabus
- Exam Pattern
SSC JHT Syllabus 2019
You can find the detailed topic wise SSC JHT syllabus in Hindi and English 2019 given below. The mentioned topics are very important to be covered for the translator exam. The way to proceed with the syllabus is to note down the topics and prepare a study plan to cover all the topics accordingly.
SSC JHT Paper I Syllabus
SSC has outlined the syllabus for JHT exam in a manner to test the candidates’ grip over general English and Hindi. This paper is a test of the candidate’s preparation in General English and General Hindi.
The General Hindi Paper consists of the following topics:
- Hindi Vocabulary
- Plural forms
- Fill in the blanks
- Error detection
- Hindi grammar
You can also download the SSC JHT Syllabus PDF for easy reference and preparation.
In General English, you can prepare similarly on general topics like
- English vocabulary
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangements
- Comprehension practice
- Error corrections
- Cloze tests.
SSC JHT Paper II Syllabus
Paper-II of the exam is a pure translation based test. As the post you are applying for is of SSC Junior Hindi Translator, hence, you have to lay more emphasis on practicing translation of Essays. This paper shall consist of two passages, where you have to complete translation likewise:
- Passage – I: English to Hindi translation.
- Passage-II: Hindi to English translation.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern
Now that you have gone through the detailed syllabus of the exam, candidates must gain information on the exact Question Paper Pattern
|Paper-I||General English||100|| For each Section
General Candidates – 2 hours
VH/OH Candidates – 2 hours 40 mins
|Paper-II||Translations and Essays||200|
There are a number of Important points to note:
- Paper-I being an objective type will be a computer-based examination.
- Moreover, candidates must note that the board will evaluate Paper-II only when one can qualify Paper – I.
- Consequently, you must also remember that for your every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted from your secured marks.
Share your thoughts/queries here!