SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018 | Paper 1 Marks Released
SSC released the official marks for Paper 1 exam for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak – SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018:- The SSC JHT Result of Paper-I released on the official website of SSC.
- SSC released the official Marks for SSC JHT Paper 1 exam conducted on 23rd March 2019.
- Staff Selection Commission Has Declared Result Of the Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination-2018 (Paper-I)
- We have updated this post with the direct link to check and Download SSC JHT Result and Official Write-up.
- Check the qualified candidate’s list through the link Given Below
SSC JHT Marksheet 2018
SSC released the official write-up with instructions to download official SSC JHT Marksheet for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Pradhyapak for the Paper 1 examination conducted earlier this year.
Applicants can check their Score in SSC JHT examination for above-mentioned posts through the official links as mentioned below;
- Candidates can check their individual marks for a period of 1 month (from 15th April to 14th May 2019).
- One needs to use their Registration No. and Registered Password to login on the official SSC website.
- Once logged in, applicants can click on Result/ Marks link to download the official SSC JHT Marks for Paper 1 examination conducted on 23rd March 2019.
How to Check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result 2018
- Click on the above link
- Download the SSC JHT Result PDF
- Then, press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and enter your roll number.
- If you find your roll number in PDF, it means you have been selected!
SSC JHT Tier 1 examination – SSC JHT Result 2018
- SSC had conducted a written exam of Paper 1 for recruitment of Above Vacant Posts.
- An All India Written exam (Paper-1) was held on 12-01-2019.
- Paper 1 was Computer Based exam Which Consist the Subject General Hindi & General English. Each Subject Consist the 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off 2017
Please find the cut off for the year 2017 below, for both the papers. You will find the category-wise cut off score here.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II|
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC Junior Hindi Translator Result Date 2018 declared helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more result updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!