SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017 – Check Official SSC JHT Paper 1 Solution
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 1
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 2
- SSC JHT Cut off marks for Paper 1
- How to Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
- Click to View Official SSC JHT 2017 Answer Key Notice
- SSC JHT Question Paper SET 1 with Final Answer Key
- SSC JHT Question Paper SET 2 with Final Answer Key
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017 Download – Region Wise JHT paper 1 question paper solution key
- How to Challenge SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
- Click Here to Challenge SSC JHT Answer Key 2017
- SSC JHT expected cut off marks
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Final Answer Key 2017 Released
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017 – Get here SSC JHT question paper PDF, solutions, SSC JHT Questions asked for paper held on 15 June 2017
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam for selection of Hindi Translators and Pradhyapak in various govt. departments was held on 15th June 2017.
The Answer Key for SSC JHT paper 1 will mention the correct answers for all the questions. SSC will release the answer key for all the paper sets – A, B, C and D on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the JHT exam can compare their answers with the official answer key to get an idea of their score. Candidates can also challenge the official answer key if they find any mismatch.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 1
The paper 1 of SSC JHT consist of multiple choice questions of total 200 marks. The paper should be completed within 2 hours.
There will be two sections:
- General English(100 Marks)
- General Hindi(100 Marks)
Negative Marks for wrong attempt – 1/4th marks will be deducted.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper 2
The paper 2 of SSC JHT is a descriptive paper where you will get passage and essay. There will be two passages; one needs to be translated from Hindi to English and other vice versa.
SSC JHT Cut off marks for Paper 1
- There will a minimum qualifying marks criteria for paper 1 of SSC JHT exam. SSC evaluates the second paper only for those candidates who has attained minimum cut off marks in paper 1. The final marks will be decided by the commission on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in both the question papers. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of final marks.
How to Download SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
In order to download the official SSC JHT Answer Keys, candidates need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC which is ‘www.ssc.nic.in’.
- Candidates can find the link for Junior Hindi Translator Exam Answer Key 2017 in the Answer Key tab from the top menu.
- Open the link for SSC JHT Answer Key.
- The link will take candidates to the download link of SSC JHT Answer Key.
- Click on the link and the PDF file of the result will be downloaded.
- The PDF file shall have answers of all the questions asked in the JHT written examination (Paper 1).
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017 Download – Region Wise JHT paper 1 question paper solution key
Download Answer Key
|Kerala Karnataka Region|
|North Western Region|
|North Eastern Region|
How to Challenge SSC Junior Hindi Translator Answer Key 2017
Candidates can challenge the SSC JHT Answer key in case they see any discrepancies in the answers. The link to challenge official answer key or raise objections will be available on the website of SSC after the release of official answer key for a certain period of time. There will be certain fees for each objection.
SSC JHT expected cut off marks
The below table figures the expected cut off marks for SSC JHT Paper 1:
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC Junior Hindi Translator!
Share your thoughts/queries here!