SSC JHT Cut Off 2019: Check Expected and Previous Year Qualifying Marks
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off 2019 (Expected)
Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment drive for filling in the post of Junior Hindi Translator every year. As there is an ample amount of time for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam here are few details to know about the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off marks. Go through the post to know more about the JHT Cut Off Marks.
- As the SSC JHT Exam is scheduled in the month of November 2019, here is all you need to know about the qualifying marks.
- SSC decides the Cut off marks every year for each stage of JHT Exam based on various factors. Candidates need to clear this cut off in order to qualify for the next stage of the exam.
- In this post, we have provided completed details about SSC JHT Expected Cut Off marks, Previous year cut off marks, factors affecting cut off marks and many more.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off 2019 (Expected)
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Junior Hindi Translator Exam in two stages: CBT and Descriptive test. Candidates appearing for JHT Exam 2019 must go through the cut off marks and prepare accordingly.
Here is the table that shows the expected SSC JHT Cut Off marks. Keeping in mind the number of vacancies and the number of candidates might apply for the posts, we have roughly estimated the expected cut off marks for 2019 SSC JHT exam.
|Category||SSC JHT Cut off marks (Expected)|
- Being aware of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off marks well in advance will help candidates in preparing better.
- Candidates can plan their strategies on how to qualify the set cut off marks.
- This is the expected cut off marks for the year 2019-20. Go through the previous year cut off marks here as well.
How is SSC JHT Official Cut off Marks calculated?
The official Cut off marks is a parameter that the organizing body calculates. These cut off marks are determined by various parameters in the recruitment process. Here are the factors that affect SSC JHT Cut Off marks.
- The number of vacancies.
- The number of Applicants.
- Difficulty Level of the exam.
How Does Cut Off Marks Matter?
- First of all, it is a common question that why and how we are emphasizing on Expected cut off marks and Previous years marks even before the exam are over.
- But, the actual fact is, going through the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut off marks, will make candidates be aware of the amount of effort they have to put in.
- These cut off marks show the standard of the exam. Thus, it helps in planning a proper strategy and cover all the topics as per the SSC JHT Syllabus.
- You also understand the category wise difficulty levels to pass previous years papers and gain an idea on the trends.
SSC JHT Previous Year Cut Off Marks
Here are the cut off marks for previous years. Know the previous cut off trends and plan your preparations accordingly for the SSC JHT 2019-20.
SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2018
Usually, SSC releases the official cut off marks after publishing the results on their official website ssc.nic.in. Find the SSC JHT cut off category wise:
|Category||Cut off 2018 (Paper I)|
Official SSC JHT Cut Off Marks 2017
|Category||Paper I Cut Off||Paper II Cut Off|
Official SSC Junior Hindi Translator Cut Off Marks 2016
|Category||Paper I Official Cut Off||Paper II Official Cut Off|
SSC JHT Cut Off FAQs
Share your thoughts/queries here!