SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2019 – Registration Link Active Now
- SSC JHT Application Form 2019
- SSC JHT Application Form Highlights
- SSC JHT Application Form 2019 Dates
- How to Fill SSC JHT Application Form 2019?
- SSC JHT Application Form Process 2019
- SSC JHT Application Form Requirements For Registration
- Steps for SSC Junior Hindi Translator One Time Registration
- SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form Correction
- SSC JHT Application Form FAQs
SSC is conducting a recruitment drive for filling in Junior Hindi Translator Posts. Candidates willing to apply for this post must fill their SSC JHT Application Form on or before the last date. Know complete details regarding filling the form correctly.
- As the SSC JHT Recruitment process has begun, candidates can know the complete information regarding the application form and SSC JHT Exam.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must make sure to complete and submit their online SSC JHT application form before September 26, 2019
- In this post, candidates can get complete details on how to fill the online application form, details to be filled in the form, and many more.
SSC JHT Application Form 2019
The Staff Selection Commission has released the online application on August 27, 2019. Candidates can fill the application form as the application link is activated. Candidates need to fulfill the SSC JHT Eligibility after which they will be able to fill the form successfully.
- The application form mainly involves five steps: Registration, Uploading of Documents, Filling Details, Fee Payment, Confirmation.
- Candidates need to follow the instructions provided here to fill the Junior Hindi Translator Online Application form correctly without committing any mistakes.
SSC JHT Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC JHT|
|Notification Release Date||August 27, 2019|
|SSC JHT Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|SSC JHT Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date to Fill the Junior Hindi Translator Application form||September 26, 2019|
|Documents Required for SSC JHT||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma
Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST,
Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature
|SSC JHT Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|SSC JHT Application Fee||Rs 100/- for UR and General Category; No Fee for SC/ST|
SSC JHT Application Form 2019 Dates
The Online Junior Hindi Translator Application Process is set to begin from August 1st week 2019. Candidates can take a look at the below table to know the important dates for filling the form.
|Online Application Starts||August 27, 2019|
|Online Applications will end on||September 26, 2019|
|Examination Date||November 26, 2019|
How to Fill SSC JHT Application Form 2019?
After you have registered through the one-time registration, you will have to fill the online SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application form. You can do it by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the above link or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in.
- Login with your Username (Email ID) and your Password.
- Select “SSC JHT” and then click on “Apply”.
- All your details will be automatically filled through one time registration done earlier.
- If you have not done the one-time registration go through the step by step procedure mentioned in SSC JHT Application Form Process section below.
- Select the suitable center of examination from the list of centers given to you.
- Select your appropriate age relaxation category (if applicable).
- Then, your photo, signature, and LTI will be automatically uploaded as per One Time Registration.
- Click on “I Agree” at the end and proceed further.
- Pay the online application fees through SBI Challan/Netbanking/Debit or Credit Card.
|General and UR||Rs 100/-|
SSC JHT Application Form Process 2019
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of Online Application for the Examination
SSC JHT Application Form Requirements For Registration
The One Time Registration is required to Login to the exam page you are applying in the Official Website of SSC. Therefore, it is mandatory that you register yourself first. You must have the following document for the one-time registration:
- Valid Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Valid E-Mail (to be verified through OTP)
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number
- In the absence of Aadhaar Number, you need to provide any one of the valid ID proof:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- School/College ID
- Employee ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
- Matriculation (10th Board) Marksheet and pass certificate
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Blurred Photos will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height).
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Image dimension of the required impression should be about 3.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
Steps for SSC Junior Hindi Translator One Time Registration
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in the ‘Login’ Section or click on the above link (link will be activated once the board releases the application form)
- Fill in the Basic Details, Additional Details, Contact Details, Photo-Signature & LTI.
- Keep in mind that you fill all the details carefully and correctly because you won’t be able to change it again.
- After completing the one-time registration, login again to fill up your SSC Junior Hindi Translator application form
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before proceeding with filling up the Junior Hindi Translator Application form, candidates need to know the eligibility criteria. Candidates who are willing to apply for this post must make sure they fulfill the SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria.
SSC JHT Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
SSC JHT Educational Qualification:
A candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized University/Institution.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form Correction
Candidates must note that application forms once filled cannot be edited.
- The option to edit the Junior Hindi Translator application form is applicable only before the final submission of the form i.e., before clicking on the Submit button.
- The “Save and Next” option is provided so that all the entries made can be proofread again and the changes can be done.
- Candidates must keep in mind that no changes can be done in the JHT online application form after the payment of fees.
SSC JHT Application Form FAQs
Share your thoughts/queries here!