SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 | Last Date to Apply Extended for SSC JHT
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 – SSC JHT Recruitment Notice has been released on 22nd October 2018. Check out the details regarding Junior Hindi Translator recruitment here.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission has released the notice for JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) recruitment on 22nd October 2018. We can expect a good number of vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP). SSC has announced JHT Recruitment 2018. According to the latest notice, SSC has extended the last date to apply for SSC JHT and SSC Steno to 20th November 2018. Find the details of Application deadlines, how to apply, exam procedure etc. here.
Important Dates for SSC JHT 2018 Recruitment
Find the important dates for SSC JHT Recruitment process 2018.
|Recruitment Announced||22nd October 2018|
|Start Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||20th November 2018 (5 PM)|
|Last Date to make Online Fee Payment||21st November 2018 (till 5 p.m.)|
|Exam Date of Paper I||12th January 2019|
|Exam Date of Paper II||To be notified|
|Result Dates||To be notified|
Read the official Notice given below regarding date extension:
SSC JHT Vacancy Details 2018:
The vacancies for SSC Junior Hindi translator has not been notified yet in the official notice. We will update once the vacancies are announced.
Eligibility for SSC Junior Hindi Translator
The details of eligibility criteria for SSC JHT is given below:
A candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized University/Institution.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
SSC JHT Selection Process
There are two papers in the written test of SSC JHT Recruitment. Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I – This is an objective type Computer based test for a duration of 2 hours. The subjects included are General English and General Hindi. Each section carries 100 marks.
- Paper II – This paper is descriptive type with questions based on Translation and Essays. The test shall be of 2 hours carrying 200 marks.
You can find the detailed exam Pattern and syllabus for SSC JHT 2018
Important points to note are:
- Candidates who clear Paper I exam will be eligible to sit for Paper II exam.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
How to Apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Official Website of SSC.
- After that look for the advertisement for SSC JHT Recruitment 2018.
- Then, read the notice very carefully.
- Click on “Click to Apply” link.
- Thereafter, Carefully fill in all the important details asked in the application form.
- Also, upload your documents like photographs and signature properly.
- Then, hit on submit and the application fees window will appear.
- Pay the application fee through NetBanking or Debit/Credit Card.
- Download and Print out the payment receipt for future use.
SSC JHT Application Fees
General: Rs. 100/-
SSC JHT Recruitment 2018 PDF
Click on the link below to download the JHT Recruitment Notice PDF.
Keep following us and get updates on SSC JHT Recruitment 2018. The exam dates are announced therefore you must start attempting SSC Junior Hindi Translator Mock Test. Through this your chances of selection will increase. Furthermore, if you have any suggestions or queries for us, do write us in the comment section below.
ALL THE BEST!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!