SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers 2020: Download FREE PDF Here
Staff Selection Commission conducts Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment every year to fill in numerous vacancies across the country. This year, SSC JHT Exam Recruitment will be held expectedly in the month of April 2020. To help with your preparation we are providing SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers here.
- Candidates appearing for SSC JHT Exam must begin their preparation well in advance in order to complete all the topics before the examination.
- To enhance your preparation, we are providing free SSC JHT Question paper 2019 PDF. Candidates can view or download the PDF of SSC JHT previous year papers here.
- Go through the post to know the importance of previous year SSC JHT Question Papers, how to utilize them in preparation and more.
SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers
As there is an ample amount of time for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam, candidates can begin their preparation to succeed in the exam. Along with SSC JHT Books, candidates need to practice previous year papers to be well prepared for the exam.
- In this post, we have provided FREE SSC JHT Previous Year Papers PDF for candidates to either view or download.
- Candidates can download these question papers and utilize them in their preparation.
- Along with solving previous year papers, follow SSC JHT Preparation Tips to better prepare for the exam.
- Here is all you need to about question papers and the importance of them.
|Question Paper||Download Link|
|SSC JHT English Version 1||View/Download|
|SSC JHT General English||View/Download|
|SSC JHT Hindi & English||View/Download|
|SSC JHT General Hindi||View/Download|
|SSC JHT Hindi 1||View/Download|
|SSC JHT Hindi 2||View/Download|
Importance of SSC JHT Previous Year Papers
It is very important for candidates to refer to SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers while preparing for the exam. Go through the importance listed below:
- Firstly, SSC JHT Question Papers will help in knowing different types of questions that can appear in the exam.
- Candidates can improve their speed and know how to manage time during the exam.
- According to experts, most of the questions usually keep repeating from previous year exams. So solving previous year papers will be of great help.
- Solving SSC Junior Hindi Translator Question Papers will let candidates where they go wrong and how to improve int hose areas.
- You can come across the same questions asked in different ways. In this way, you can be ready for attempting various types of questions.
Direct Link To Download SSC JHT Hindi Question paper 2018 PDF
Direct Link To Download SSC JHT English Question Paper 2018 PDF
How to Utilize Junior Hindi Translator Previous Year Papers?
Well, after having all the previous year papers, candidates will be clueless about how to utilize them and solve them. Also, it is common that candidates tell they cannot solve many question papers. So, here is how to utilize the papers efficiently.
- When you begin your preparation, study all the topics one by one.
- Go through the SSC JHT Important Topics and start your preparation for the exam.
- After completion of studying all the topics according to the latest syllabus and exam Pattern, begin your revision during which you need to solve all the SSC JHT Previous year Question Papers.
- Make it a habit to regularly solve the question paper so that it will make you perfect.
- Solve at least 3 question papers in a day so that you can have time to improve on weak areas or wherever you go wrong.
- Take up each question paper and solve it by keeping a timer just like the main SSC JHT Exam.
- Make sure you solve the paper and finish it on time.
- After completion of solving, check all your answers and allot marks yourself for each question.
- Analyze your performance and begin to correct your mistakes.
- Take up SSC JHT Mock Tests regularly to test your preparation. This will help in improving your speed and managing time.
- Note down where you go wrong and how to correct the mistakes.
- Solve more and more question papers in order to be perfect in all the topics.
- Along with question papers, Practice Daily Quiz to improve your vocabulary, and command over the language.
SSC JHT Previous Year Question papers FAQ’s
1) How can I better prepare for the SSC JHT Exam 2020?
A) Following the expert tips will definitely help you to prepare better for the SSC JHT Exam 2020. Begin your preparation by studying from the right SSC JHT Books which covers all the concepts and topics according to the latest exam pattern and make sure you are aware of the detailed Paper pattern and latest Syllabus of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam before starting your preparation.
Taking up Mock Tests regularly and solving SSC JHT Previous Year Questions Papers helps to test your preparation and improve your speed and managing time. It is important to study all the topics present in the syllabus without leaving any topic. One of the best methods to score more marks in the exam is to practice as many previous year question papers as possible.
2) What are the important topics of Hindi that need to be prepared for the SSC JHT Exam?
A) The important topics of Hindi that need to be prepared for the SSC JHT Exam include:
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
- Plural Forms
3)What are the SSC JHT Important Topics for Paper 2 English Section?
A) SSC JHT Important Topics for Paper 2 English Section has two descriptives topics. Both the questions of Paper 2 are subjective in nature. In one of the parts, the candidate has to translate a given passage from a novel or book in the English language to the Hindi language. It tests the transition skills of the examinee. In the second part of the exam, the candidate has to write an essay on an English topic given in the question paper.
4)What is the time required for preparing for SSC JHT Exam?
A) If Studying for 4-5 hours daily, then around 4-5 months is enough for preparation. After which candidates can begin their revision. Make it a habit to regularly solve the question paper so that it will make you perfect and also solve at least 3 question papers in a day so that you can have time to improve on weak areas or wherever you go wrong.
5) What are the best books for the preparation of SSC JHT Syllabus of the English Language?
A) Go through the list of best books provided below for the preparation of the SSC JHT English Language and start your preparation for the exam.
|English Grammar Book||Wren and Martin||S. Chand|
|Competitive General English/ Hindi||Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan||Kiran Prakashan|
|Popular English Grammar (with Hindi Explanations)||H S Bhatia||Ramesh Publishing House|
Share your thoughts/queries here!