SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2017 – Exam Strategy & Study Plan for Junior Hindi Translator
SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2017 – Prepare for SSC JHT 2017 with best preparation tips & tricks, study plan, startegy – SSC junior hindi translator tips
SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2017
SSC – Staff Selection Commission JHT – Junior Hindi Translator conducts written examinations for all candidates who look forward to a career as Hindi Translator. In order to crack the exam easily, the candidate should have a good strategy to study the SSC JHT syllabus and understand the SSC JHT pattern of exam. Here are a few tips and tricks to create your own unique strategy to prepare for the written examination. Before that, a candidate should know the pattern of the exam to lay down SSC JHT preparation tips.
The exam consists of two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2 with the details as mentioned below:
1. Paper 1 – General Hindi and General English for 100 marks each to be written in 2 hours. This is an objective type question paper.
2. Paper 2 – Translation and essay for 200 marks to be written in 2 hours. This is a conventional type question paper.
For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. The questions are designed in a way to test the candidates’ knowledge of the languages, grammar with proper usage of words, phrases, and idioms. It also enables a check on the writing skills of the candidate in both Hindi and English because the job involves the two languages mainly.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Preparation Tips 2017 Tips and Tricks:
Below are some SSC JHT Preparation Tips 2017
- A candidate should understand the syllabus& pattern completely.
- After knowing the syllabus, collect the required study materials from a proper source. Online reference books can also be studied
- A timetable should be laid down and every subject should be covered daily. At least 5 hours should be dedicated to studying and weaker subjects should be given more time.
- Nothing is more important than SSC should be the attitude while preparing for SSC JHT exams
- Learning shortcut methods is very important since there is limited time to solve the papers.
- Solving previous year papers and sample papers will help the aspiring candidates to do well in the exams and also work on their weaker subjects.
- Time management is very important. Both for objective type and conventional type paper one should manage to complete all answers within the given 2 hours of time.
With the SSC junior hindi translator tips, a candidate should be able to crack the SSC JHT exam in a hassle free manner.
Share your thoughts/queries here!