SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2019: Check Junior Hindi Translator Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conducting a recruitment drive for filling in Junior Hindi Translator posts across the country. As there is an amount of time for JHT Exam, here is all you need to know about SSC JHT Exam Pattern and Selection Process.
- Candidates willing to apply for this post must make sure to go through the complete details of SSC JHT Exam thoroughly.
- For beginning any preparation, candidates must firstly go through SSC JHT Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme.
- In this post, we are providing complete details regarding the SSC JHT Selection Process and paper pattern.
- Check out SSC JHT Previous Year Question Papers that will help in enhancing your exam preparation.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2019
The Staff Selection Commission has released the notice for JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) recruitment on 22nd October 2018. We can expect a good number of vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP). We have given below the Exam Pattern for SSC JHT Exam.
- Candidates who are appearing for Junior Hindi Translator Exam must begin their preparation well in advance to complete all the topics before the exam.
- Go through the SSC JHT Preparation Tips by experts to boost your preparation and score more in all stages of examination.
- Check out the details of Exam Pattern and Marking scheme to know marks for each section and total time duration to complete the exam.
- Along with the exam pattern, candidates must know all the topics that are present in the SSC JHT Syllabus. Go through the syllabus carefully and plan your preparation.
SSC JHT Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of exam||Paper 1 – Online, Paper 2 – Offline|
|Number of Questions||200 questions|
|Maximum Marks||200 marks|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||English, Hindi|
SSC JHT Exam Pattern
The main thing which candidates look after right after filling the form for any exam is the Exam Pattern. So, check out the SSC JHT Exam Pattern below to start preparing for the exam.
|Paper-I||General English||100|| For each Section
General Candidates – 2 hours
VH/OH Candidates – 2 hours 40 mins
|Paper-II||Translations and Essays||200|
Candidates must remember these below points:
- SSC JHT Exam is conducted in both English and Hindi Medium as checking the skillset of the candidate in both English and Hindi language is the main criteria for this exam.
- Paper-I being an objective type will be a computer-based examination.
- Moreover, candidates must note that the board will evaluate Paper-II only when one can qualify Paper – I.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC JHT Selection Process
The SSC JHT Selection Process involves two stages. Candidates clearing both the stages successfully will be eligible for Interview round. Here are the two stages explained that candidates have to clear
- Paper I (Objective Type Exam)
- Paper-II (Conventional Type Exam)
SSC JHT Paper 1 : (Computer Based Examination):
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases 12 and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
SSC JHT Paper 2 : (Translation and Essay) 200 Marks (Conventional Type):
This paper will contain two passages for the translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and an Essay each in Hindi and English, to test the candidate translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages, precisely and effectively. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed.
Share your thoughts/queries here!