SSC JHT Exam Dates 2020
Staff Selection Commission will soon release the SSC JHT Notification 2020 to recruit eligible candidates for various Translator posts like Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP) across the country. Check out the important SSC JHT Exam Dates and apply for your desired post before the last date.
Latest News: As per the SSC JHT Latest News, the Paper-II Result of SSC JHT Exam which was held in 2019 will be announced in the month of June 2020. Candidates are advised to check out the official SSC website on a regular basis for the latest updates.
- Go through the Notification thoroughly and know how to apply for your desired Junior Hindi Translator post on or before the last date.
- SSC JHT is one of the highly reputed jobs due to its high paid salary and job profile.
- In this post, we have provided all the important dates related to the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam.
SSC JHT Exam Dates 2020
As per the notification, the SSC JHT Paper 1 is conducted on 06 October 2020. As there is an ample amount of time for the exam, candidates can plan their preparation by going through detailed SSC JHT Preparation Tips by experts.
- Candidates clearing the Paper 1 will be eligible to take up Paper 2. So prepare a proper study plan and study well.
- Around 400 vacancies are expected to be filled this year through the SSC JHT Recruitment.
- Interested candidates can go through the SSC JHT Vacancy 2020 to know category-wise vacancies.
- Check out the event wise exam dates and plan your preparation well in advance.
SSC JHT Exam Dates 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||Around 400 (Expected)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims and Mains|
|Name of the Post||Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP)|
|Online Application Start Date||April 17, 2020 (Expected)|
|Closing Date of Online Application||May 16, 2020 (Expected)|
SSC JHT 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates qualifying in the paper-1 exam will be eligible for the Paper-2 exam. Check the table below to know all the important events and dates related to the SSC JHT 2020 Exam.
|Date of Paper-I(Computer Based Examination)||October 06, 2020|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)||January 2021|
SSC JHT Notification Dates 2020
As per the SSC JHT Exam Dates 2020, the Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the official notification tentatively on 17 April 2020 on their official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC JHT Application Form Dates 2020
The SSC JHT Apply Online is expected to begin from April 17, 2020. All the interested candidates have to fill the online application form before the last date.
- Ensure to fill the form without making any mistakes as there is no chance for editing the form after submission.
- Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be able to fill their SSC JHT Application Form 2020.
- Aspirants will be allowed to fill the application form only in online mode. Hence there is no offline activity.
- Go through the details tabulated below to know the events related to the application form.
|Starting Date of online applications||April 17, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||May 16, 2020|
|Last date for receipt of applications||May 16, 2020 (17:00)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||May 18, 2020 (17:00)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||May 18, 2020 (17:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||May 20, 2020|
SSC JHT Admit Card Dates 2020
Candidates who fill their application form will be receiving the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card. The SSC JHT Admit Card is an important document to be carried required to be carried to the exam hall without fail.
- SSC will release the admit card on its official website 10-15 days prior to the exam.
- candidates can download their SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 by visiting the official SSC website.
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Admit Card Release Date||September 3rd Week 2020|
|SSC JHT Paper 2 Admit Card Release Date||January 2021|
SSC JHT Answer Key Dates 2020
Usually, after a week of completion of the exam, the board releases the official answer key. SSC JHT Answer Key is a very helpful document that helps candidates to know their mistakes and improve in those areas.
- Once the board releases the answer key, candidates can view or download it from here.
- Answer Key is an important document that helps candidates to check their answers and know how many marks they have scored.
- If the answer is wrong in the answer key, candidates can inform to the commission through the official website.
|Paper-1 Answer Key Release Date||1st Week of October|
|Last Date to Raise Objection/ Challenge answer key||1st Week of October|
|Paper-2 Answer Key Release Date||January 2021|
|Last Date to Raise Objection/ Challenge answer key||January 2021|
SSC JHT Result Dates 2020
After the completion of the SSC JHT Exam, the examination conducting authority will release the SSC JHT Result on their official website. Candidates can view or download the scorecard here.
The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the SSC JHT Result after releasing the answer key. Here are tentative result dates provided. Take a look at the below table to know SSC JHT Cut Off Dates and Result dates.
|JHT Paper 1 Result||2nd week of November|
|JHT Paper 1 Cut Off||On the same day of Result|
|JHT Paper 2 Result||2-3 weeks after Exam|
|JHT Paper 2 Cut Off||On the same day of Result|
SSC JHT Exam Dates 2020 FAQ’s
1) What is the mode of payment of SSC JHT Application Form 2020?
A) Candidates can make payment of SSC JHT Application Form 2020 either through online mode or offline mode. You can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking to make payment through online mode. If candidates are paying through offline mode, they can take print-out of SBI challan and pay cash at any nearest branch.
2) What is the pattern of the Paper -1SSC JHT Exam?
A) SSC JHT Paper-1 is a computer-based test and it includes the questions from General Hindi and General English. The exam is conducted for a total of two hours. The questions are an objective type and the exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks and each section comprises 100 M.C.Q’s. There is a 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
3) When is the last date to fill SSC JHT Application Form?
A) The staff selection commission will soon be releasing an official notification of the SSC JHT Exam 2020. Interested candidates can fill the SSC JHT Application Form 2020 on or before the last date. As per the SSC calendar, the last date to fill the online form will be May 16, 2020.
4) How can I better prepare for the SSC JHT Exam 2020?
A) Following the expert tips will definitely help you to prepare better for the SSC JHT Exam 2020. Begin your preparation by studying from the right SSC JHT Books which covers all the concepts and topics according to the latest exam pattern and make sure you are aware of the detailed Paper pattern and latest Syllabus of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam before starting your preparation.
5) What are the different posts and pay scales offered through SSC JHT?
A) Go through the details tabulated below to know the different posts and pay scales offered through SSC JHT.
|Code||Name of the post||Payscale|
|A||Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|B||Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|D||Post of Junior Translator or post of Junior Hindi Translator whose Model posts are RRs of Do P&T for JT/JHT||Level- 6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|E||Post of Senior Hindi Translator in Central Government Offices.||Level- 7 (Rs.44900-142400)|
|F||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator whose Model posts are RRs of Do P&T for JT/JHT||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|G||Hindi Principle in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)||Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100)|
Share your thoughts/queries here!