Download SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper FREE PDF Here
- SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- Previous Year’s SSC JE Question Papers
- SSC JE Expected Questions 2020
- Which of the following can said to be equivalent with the frictional torque transmitted by a cone clutch?
- Select the odd word/letters/number/word pair/number pair from the given alternatives.
- Which of the material is not used in making trusses?
- Calculate the combined correction for curvature and refraction (in m) for a distance of 2 km.
- Due to large quantities of nutrients in water an excessive growth of planktonic __________ occurs.
- If the letters B, N, O, A & Z are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 respectively. Select that combination of numbers so that letters arranged accordingly, form a meaningful word.
- Hydrochloric acid in the stomach provides the acidic pH of ________ which is optimal for pepsins.
- Which kind of pair can attachment of a car mirror be classified into?
- Which of the following is determined with the help of Le Chatelier's device?
- Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives. Buy : Bye :: ?
- The compression in PSC is done by ______ of high-strength tendons.
- The weights of five boxes are 10, 30, 40, 70 & 90 kilograms. Which of the following cannot be the total weight, in kilograms, of any combination of these boxes?
- Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives. 861 : 123 :: 2352 : ?
- In which state the Feast of St. Francis Xavier festival is celebrated?
- What is the limit to Poisson's ratio?
- Who discovered the neutron in 1932 while working at Cavendish Laboratory?
- Which of the following is TRUE for a flywheel which is retarding, if T is the torque on the crankshaft at any instant and Tmean is the mean resisting torque?
- The point at which the budget line just touches, one of the ____________ curves would be the consumer's optimum.
- SSC JE Reasoning Questions
- SSC JE Electrical Questions
- SSC JE Mechanical Questions
- SSC JE Civil Questions
- How to Prepare with SSC JE Previous Year Question papers PDF?
To crack the SSC JE Exam, in one attempt, solving previous year papers is the best solution. Practice SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper provided in this post for all subjects and be exam ready. Download the FREE SSC JE Question Paper PDF in this post.
Latest: SSC JE Paper 1 Exam is postponed. As per the SSC JE latest News, the exam dates have not yet been announced. In the meantime candidates appearing for the exam can practice SSC JE Previous Year Papers PDF and be exam ready.
- There are two stages involved in SSC JE Selection Process i.e, Paper 1 & 2.
- The first stage of SSC JE i.e., Paper 1 is an online exam that is conducted for 200 marks.
- As per expert suggestion, solving SSC JE previous year question papers will help in understanding the difficulty level of question paper and estimating the number of questions that can appear from each section.
- Candidates must ensure to refer the best SSC JE Books for understanding all the concepts in depth with expert guidance.
SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- The Junior Engineer exam will be held for the following departments – Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical.
- As the examination for SSC JE is arriving soon to enhance your last-minute preparation by practicing these question papers.
- One of the best ways to prepare is by solving the SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper from previous years and sample papers. Also, check the latest SSC JE Syllabus.
Previous Year’s SSC JE Question Papers
Aspirants preparing for the SSC JE exam could download SSC JE previous year question paper PDF through the links mentioned in the table below. Once you know the exam syllabus well, you must follow the expert’s SSC JE Preparation Tips to know the best tips, tricks, and strategies to crack the exam.
SSC JE Previous Year Papers for Mechanical
Download Free SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper PDF for Mechanical subject below.
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 1||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 2||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 3||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 4||Download PDF|
SSC JE Previous year Question Paper for Civil
The below table has a list of SSC JE Previous Year Papers PDF for Civil subject
|SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper 2||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper 3||Download PDF|
SSC JE Previous Year Question Papers for Electrical
Download the free SSC JE previous year question paper for electrical subject below.
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 1||Download PDF|
|SSC JE Previous Year Paper 2||Download PDF|
SSC JE Previous Year Question Paper
Here is few lists of SSC JE Previous Year question paper with answers for General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and other complete papers.
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 1||Download PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 2||Download PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 3||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 4||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 5||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 6||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 7||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 8||Download Question Paper PDF|
|Previous Year SSC JE Question Paper 9||Download Question Paper PDF|
SSC JE Expected Questions 2020
Here are a few important and expected questions for SSC JE 2020 Exam. Study these subject-wise SSC JE Important Questions and enhance your preparation.
Select the odd word/letters/number/word pair/number pair from the given alternatives.
Which of the material is not used in making trusses?
Calculate the combined correction for curvature and refraction (in m) for a distance of 2 km.
Due to large quantities of nutrients in water an excessive growth of planktonic __________ occurs.
Hydrochloric acid in the stomach provides the acidic pH of ________ which is optimal for pepsins.
Which kind of pair can attachment of a car mirror be classified into?
Which of the following is determined with the help of Le Chatelier's device?
The compression in PSC is done by ______ of high-strength tendons.
In which state the Feast of St. Francis Xavier festival is celebrated?
What is the limit to Poisson's ratio?
Who discovered the neutron in 1932 while working at Cavendish Laboratory?
SSC JE Reasoning Questions
Q. If THOUGHT is coded as THGUOHT then THROAT will be coded as
Q. If A = 1, Z=26 and TALENT = 72 then AVERT = ?
Q. If 2*3= 1 and 3*4= 5, Then find the value of 7*9=?
Q. complete the series: 1,8,27,64,125,216,________
Q. I am facing South. I turn right and walk 20 m. then I turn right again and walk 10 m. Then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m. Then I turn right again and walk 60 m. In which direction I am from the starting point?
Q. Nitin walked 25 meters towards South. Then he turned to his left and walked 20 meters. He then turned to his left and walked 25 meters. He again turned to his right and walked 15 meters. At what distance is he from the starting point and in which direction?
Ans: 35metres East
Q. Cactus : Plant : : Rice : ?
Q. LERI : PJVN : : MONT : ?
Q. SAT : WEX : : MET : ?
Q. If A $ B means A is the son of B, A # B means A is the brother of B and If A * B means A is the father of B, then what does X # Y * Z $ W mean?
Ans: W is X’s brother’s wife
SSC JE Electrical Questions
Q. The transformer ratio of the transformer depends upon the
(a) Exciting current; (b) Secondary current; (c) Power factor of the secondary circuit; (d) All of these
Q. The bridge suitable for the measurement of capacitance is/are
(a) Anderson’s bridge; (b) Hay’s bridge; (c) Owen’s bridge; (d) None of these
Q. The method/methods suitable for the measurement of low resistance is/are
(a) Ammeter – voltmeter method; (b) Kelvin’s double bridge method; (c) Potentiometer method; (d) All of these
Q. If the reading of the two wattmeters is equal and opposite while measuring power in a 3 phase induction motor then the power factor of the load will be
(a) Unity; (b) Zero; (c) 0.5 lagging; (d) 0.5 leading
Q. The full-scale current of a galvanometer with an internal resistance of 800 ohms is 8 A. what will be the multiplying power of 80-ohm shunt with this galvanometer?
(a) 8; (b) 9; (c) 10; (d) 11
Q. The AC Bridge which is used for the measurement of frequency is
(a) Schering bridge; (b) Wien bridge; (c) Hay’s bridge; (d) Anderson bridge
Q. Primary current in a current transformer is determined by
(a) The load on the system; (b) The load on its own secondary; (c) The load on its own primary; (d) All of these
Q. In L-C connected wattmeter, the compensated coil is used (d) The error in the wattmeter is due to the power consumed by the
(a) Current coil; (b) Potential coil; (c) Inductor; (d) Capacitor
SSC JE Mechanical Questions
Q. The ___________ is a dimensionless quantity used in heat transfer calculations.
A. Grashoff number; B. Biot number; C. Stanton number; D. Prandtl number
Q. The ratio of the thickness of the thermal boundary layer to the thickness of the hydrodynamic boundary layer is equal to (Prandtl number)n, where n is ________.
A. -1/3; B. -2/3; C. 1; D. -1
Q. Assumption made in the Fourier’s law is that the heat flow A. Is in steady-state B. Though a solid medium in one dimension
A. Only (A); B. Only (B); C. Both (A) and (B); D. None of these
Q. With an increase in temperature, the thermal conductivity of air _________.
A. Increases; B. Decreases; C. Remains the same; D.None of these
Q. Liquid metal having the highest thermal conductivity is of _________.
A. Sodium; B. Potassium; C. Lead; D. Mercury
Q. Minimum thermal diffusivity is of ___________.
A. Aluminum; B. Rubber; C. Iron; D. Lead
Q. Specific heat of gas, Cp = Cv, at
A. Absolute zero; B. Critical temperature; C. Triple point; D. All temperature
SSC JE Civil Questions
Q. The pressure acting on the stones in stone masonry construction should be
(A) Perpendicular to the direction of bedding planes; (B) At 45° to the direction of bedding planes; (C) At 60° to the direction of bedding planes; (D) Along the direction of bedding planes
Q. Gypsum consists of
(A) Lime and H2O; (B) H2S and CO2; (C) CO2 and calcium; (D) CaSO4 and H2O
Q. When a brick is immersed in water for 24 hours and then dried, if
(A) 10 percent surface is covered with grey or white deposits, the brick has slight efflorescence
(B) 50 percent surface is covered with grey or white deposits, the brick has serious efflorescence
(C) No grey or white deposits appear on the surface, the brick is free from soluble salts
(D) All the above
Q. Oil varnish generally consists of
(A) Resin, oil and turpentine; (B) Synthetic resin and spirit; (C) Spirit, oil and wax; (D) Oil, wax and resin
Q. The most commonly used retarder in cement is
(A) Calcium chloride; (B) Calcium carbonate; (C) Gypsum; (D) None of the above
Q. For testing the compressive strength of cement, the size of the cube used is
(A) 70.6 mm; (B) 100 mm; (C) 150 mm; (D) 50 mm
Q. The rocks which are formed due to cooling of magma at relatively shallow depth from the earth’s surface are called
(A) Plutonic rocks; (B) Hypabyssal rocks; (C) Volcanic rocks; (D) Igneous rocks
Q. The ratio of the thickness of web to that of flange of steel rolled structural beams and channels is
(A) Less than 1; (B) Equal to 1; (C) Greater than 1; (D) Less than 1 in beams but greater than 1 in channels
Q. Non-acid-resistant asbestos is:
(A) Tremolite asbestos; (B) Chrysotile asbestos; (C) Amosite asbestos; (D) None of these
Q. For sanitary pipes and chemical stonewares,
(A) Lead glazing is used; (B) Opaque glazing is used; (C) Salt glazing is used; (D) None of these
How to Prepare with SSC JE Previous Year Question papers PDF?
- Once you complete one round of preparation, refer section wise question paper pdf for SSC JE and start answering by setting time as in Real-time.
- Practice as many model papers as possible. You can download SSC JE Previous Year papers pdf through the links mentioned above. You can also compare your answers and find the areas to improve.
- As you complete solving SSC JE previous year question papers for each section try solving SSC JE model papers as in the real exam. This would help you answer the question paper tension-free.
- You can also download question paper pdf for SSC JE as you can get new types of questions from each website.
- You can also find solved papers pdf online for SSC JE exam. Solving the maximum number of SSC JE Previous year question papers for SSC JE exam is a prominent part of preparation.
Having solved papers for SSC JE lets you compare your answers with the given solution so that you improve while solving similar questions next time. Time management and accuracy should be well balanced. Accuracy is important as there will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
Always keep your mind free from stress and tension. Going to the exam hall with stress will not let you answer the questions easily. Prepare well and practice the question papers. Do NOT keep the revision to the last minute. A few days before the exam, just read through the formulas and shortcuts for questions in Reasoning
Preparation Tips – SSC JE Previous Year Question paper
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus. This will help you prepare in an organized and proper manner.
- Collect all the study material required to cover all the topics. Choose the appropriate books.
- Take as many SSC JE Mock Tests as you can. Do ensure to analyze your performance after every test. Determine which questions you answered correctly & incorrectly and what you didn’t attempt. You can focus more on the questions you answered incorrectly & didn’t attempt to improve your score the next time.
- Find time-consuming topics. Solve as many questions as you can from these topics. This practice will help you reduce the amount of time you require for solving a specific type of question.
- Solve SSC JE Previous Year question papers from previous years. This will help you learn repetitive questions and topics.
Share your thoughts/queries here!