SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018 – Check Paper Review Here
SSC JE Morning & Evening Shift Paper Analysis 2018 – Check here full paper review and SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018. Get SSC JE Questions asked today.
SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018
The SSC JE Paper I Exam has already been started from 22nd and will continue until 29th January 2018. In this article, we are going to share SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018. All the three shifts of today’s exam are concluded in this post. Check today’s SSC Junior Engineer Paper Review 2018. Here’s the list of topic-wise questions asked in the individual section, along with the difficulty level of the individual section and the overall exam. Get SSC JE Prelims Exam Analysis 27th January 2018.
SSC JE Exam Analysis and Paper Review – Check Here
Proper paper review of the SSC JE exam analysis will help you to prepare for the upcoming SSC Junior Engineer in a much better manner. Therefore, you must check this SSC JE Analysis and Questions Asked 25th Jan 2018 now.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting SSC JE Exam to recruit all the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical departments. The SSC JE Paper – I is going to take place from 22nd January to 29th January 2018.
SSC JE Prelims Exam Analysis 27-01-2018
Paper-I consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only. All the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Paper –I are called for Paper-II (Conventional Type). There will be a negative marking scheme of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer attempted in Paper-I. Candidates are therefore advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
SSC JE Exam Analysis 27 Jan 2018
In this section, we have provided the SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018 on the basis of the student’s feedback survey. The SSC JE analysis of the examination gives the idea about the approx number of attended questions and level of exam like easy, moderate or hard.
|Subjects||Attempts||No of Questions||Level|
|General Intelligence, Reasoning||50|
|General Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)||100|
SSC JE Asked Question 27th January 2018
- Marble cancer is caused by?
- Where will FIFA World Cup 2022 take place?
- Taxila was capital of?
- Does MP share its border with how many states?
- NPS is regulated by whom?
- ARDC in NABARD stands for?
- Is monetary policy made by?
- Is budget prepared and presented by?
- Who was first presiding president of the constituent assembly?
- Myopia is caused because of?
- Where did Vasco da Gama land 1st time in India?
- Who is the chief of Board Of Control For Cricket In India?
- The red color of blood is due to what?
- The Palghat gap is between which states?
- Kumbh Mela is added in world heritage by?
- Nagaland was formed in which year?
- 1st meeting of the constituent assembly was held at which place?
- Which metal is in liquid form at room temperature?
- The topic level in an ecological pyramid is divided into how many parts?
- Surajkund Mela is held in?
- Ganga river in Bangladesh is known as?
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC JE Exam Analysis 27th January 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!