SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018 – Exam analysis, Review and Questions asked
SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018 Paper I – Get complete analysis on Questions asked, good attempts and difficulty level.
SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018
SSC JE Exam is being held from 22nd January to 29th January 2018.SSC JE is a great opportunity for all engineers. The SSC JE Prelims exams are being conducted from 22nd to 29th January for all Engineering aspirants. In this blog post, we have provided Exam analysis and Review of SSC JE Exam held on 25th January 2018. The exam was held in three shifts today. We have provided overall difficulty level of the exam and questions asked across the different sections of the exam. It is not possible to provide questions from all section, we have provided whatever is possible.
Important Dates for SSC JE Exam:
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Release of the Online
|21st October 2017|
|Last Date to Register||17th November 2017
(before 5:00 PM)
|SSC JE Paper-1
|22nd to 29th
|SSC JE Paper-2
|29th April 2018|
Examination Paper Pattern SSC JE Recruitment 2017 PDF download:
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which his/her answer sheet (Paper-II) will not be evaluated.
Questions Asked in SSC JE 25th December 2018: SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018 Paper I
SSC JE Exam Analysis 25th January 2018 – General Awareness
- Which country won FIFA World Cup 2017?
- Which was the runner-up cricket team in the Davis Cup 2017?
- Who won the Noble Prize in Economics?
- What is the impact of Inflation on the value of money?
- What is Vitamin Beri Beri known as?
- What is Fleming’s Right-Hand Rule known as?
- In blood, Hemoglobin forms a bond with?
SSC JE Exam Analysis 25th January 2018 – Mechanical Paper I
Questions on the following topics from Mechanical Section were asked in SSC JE Exam on 25th Jan 2018:
- Surface Tension
- Iron-Carbon Diagram
- Weber’s Number
- Metric System
- Bernoulli’s Equation
- Shear Stress & Shear Strain
- Kaplan Turbine
- Degree of Freedom
The following Questions were asked in the SSC JE: SSC JE Exam analysis 25th January 2018
- Which property is responsible for Capillary Action?
- What is the relation between Modulus of Rigidity (G), Bulk Modulus (K) & Elasticity Modulus (E).
- What does the First Law of Thermodynamics State?
- One question on PV Diagram of Diesel Cycle was asked.
- Two numerical were asked on Degree of Freedom.
- There was one question asked based on Equivalent Torque and Equivalent Bending.
- One numerical was asked in Principle Stress.
- An object is 60% submerged. Find its Specific Gravity.
- In a partially submerged body, the value of buoying force will be less/more/equal to the volume displaced?
- One question was asked on Iron – Carbon Diagram.
- Question-based on Weber’s Number.
- Discharge formula for V- notch.
- What is the ratio of buckling load in case of both fixed and hinged column?
- Heat transfer is governed by which law of thermodynamics?
- What is the unit of Surface Tension?
- Which unit is not dimensionless?
- One question was asked on Assumption in Bernoulli’s Equation.
- What is the discharge formula for rectangular notch?
- What is the relation between Shear Stress and Deformation in Pseudo Plastic?
- Velocity potential function & Φ are given, find the Velocity.
- What is the Specific Speed of Kaplan Turbine?
- In a Diesel Engine, what enters first in the cylinder?
- What is the value of maximum deflection in simply supported beam subjected to point load?
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC JE Exam Analysis 25th January 2018 for Paper I
Share your thoughts/queries here!