SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018 – Exam analysis and Review
SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018 – Get complete analysis on Questions asked, good attempts and difficulty level.
SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018
SSC JE Exam is a great opportunity for all engineers. The SSC JE Prelims exams are being conducted from 22nd to 29th January for all Engineering aspirants. In this blog post, we have provided Exam analysis and Review of SSC JE Exam held on 23rd January 2018.
Important Dates for SSC JE Exam:
|Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Release of the Online
|21st October 2017|
|Last Date to Register||17th November 2017
(before 5:00 PM)
|SSC JE Paper-1
|22nd to 29th
|SSC JE Paper-2
|29th April 2018|
Examination Paper Pattern SSC JE Recruitment 2017 PDF download:
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II.
Candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which his/her answer sheet (Paper-II) will not be evaluated.
SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018 – General Awareness for Paper I
- LPG Gas
- Chess Competition Questions
- Fiber Net Project
- Surajkund Mela is held in?
- Ganga river in Bangladesh is known as?
- NPS is regulated by whom?
- Monetary Policy is made by?
- Budget is prepared and presented by?
- Myopia is caused because of?
- Marble cancer is caused by?
- Taxila was capital of?
- Who is the chief of BCCI?
- The red colour of blood is due to what?
- Who was first presiding president of the constituent assembly?
- Which metal is in liquid form at room temperature?
- Where will FIFA WC 2018 take place?
- MP shares its border with how many states?
- ARDC in NABARD stands for?
- Kumbh Mela is added in world heritage by?
- Nagaland was formed in which year?
- The first meeting of the constituent assembly was held at which place?
- The tropic level in an ecological pyramid is divided into how many parts?
SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018 – General Intelligence & Reasoning for Paper I
Level of Difficulty: Easy
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Odd one Out||8-9|
|Direction & Distance||2|
|Alpha Numeric Series||3-4|
SSC JE Exam analysis 23rd January 2018 – Electrical for Paper I
Let’s look at topics on which major questions were asked
Topics covered in the SSC JE Exam in Electrical Engineering: Sensitivity, 2 – wattmeter method, Sharing Bridge, Single Phase Motor, Capacitor resistance motor, Magnetic Circuits (2-3), Questions, Resonance, Frequency, Inductance, Different types of network bridges, Permittivity, Compensation Windings, Synchronous Motors
Most of the questions were from the following sections: Axial Flow Turbine, Arc of Contact, Binary & Ternary Joints, Viscosity & P-V Diagram, Surface Tension
- Find the resistivity of the given circuit?
- State the relation between alpha & beta in electronics
- Find the base and collector current of the given circuit?
- Find the shunt resistance of the ammeter?
- Find the resistance so that the bridge is balanced.
- What is the function of Interpole in DC?
- Find the Equivalent resistance of the given circuit? (2)
- What do you mean by High Torque Motor?
- If excitation is increased, what effect does it shows for the load constant?
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC JE Exam Analysis 23rd January 2018 for Paper I
Share your thoughts/queries here!