SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019 – Crack Exam In 45 Days
- SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019
- SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2019
- SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019 – 1st Month
- SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019 – for Last 15 Days
- Focus Areas of Quantitative Aptitude
- Focus Areas of Reasoning Ability
- Focus Areas of English Language Focus Area
- Focus Areas of General Awareness
SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2018: Staff Selection Commission has released recruitment notification for 54,953 post of General Duty Constable. Here we will provide you the tips, tricks and strategy to crack SSC GD Constable 2019.
SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019
The SSC GD recruitment exam is the most important exam for candidates who are aspiring to secure a government job in the general duty force. Compared to other examinations conducted by the SSC, the GD constable exam is not that difficult to crack. With proper practice and preparation strategy, one can crack this examination easily. We have got the right tips to make you get used to the format of the exam. You don’t need to stress out or cram because we will guide you with the study materials, exam pattern and syllabus for the SSC GD Constable exam. Sharpen your skills, learn insights and get appropriate tips from our study plan. With Top Rankers, you prepare for success and accomplish new heights. Before we start, read more about the SSC GD Constable job profile to know what you are signing up for and what will be your responsibilities.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2019
Staff selection commission conducts online constable exam for recruiting the deserving and physically fit candidates for the post of constable. However, at present most of the graduate students are also applying for this post. That is why, the level of competition is increasing day by day. There are following four levels to qualify this exam-
- Online Computer Based Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Check out the detailed exam pattern & selection process of each stage here:
SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019 – 1st Month
Before going through the SSC GD Constable Study Schedule, you must have a look at the detailed syllabus here:
You never know what you can accomplish until you try. As the exam is nearing its conduct, aspirants should be prepared enough. Here we are providing you the monthly study plan for you. SSC Constable Online Exam is of 100 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 2 Hours.
There are 25 Questions each from the topics:- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) English/ Hindi Language (iii) Elementary Mathematics (iv) General Knowledge & General Awareness. Every Question is of 1 Mark.
Each part is of equal importance so candidates have to focus on each & every part of this exam.
|Week||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||Numerical Ability||English/Hindi|
|1st Week||Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization||Sports, History||Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Time and Work, Discount||Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms||वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन|
|2nd Week||Spatial Orientation, Visual Memory, Discrimination||Culture, Geography||Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages||Spellings/Detecting Mis-spell words, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution||मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द|
|3rd Week||Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification||Economic Scene, General Polity||Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss||Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration||अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद|
|4th Week||Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding||Indian Constitution, Scientific Research||Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Mensuration||Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage||क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2019 – for Last 15 Days
In the 1st month you have time to clear your basics but in the next 15 days is a vital part to be well prepared with exam environment. Take SSC GD Constable Practice set to analyze your performance and find out your strong and weak points.
- Practice Mock test daily.
- After that, analyze your performance and find out your strong and weak areas.
- Practice more of the weak topics to improve your score.
- Practice Numerical and Reasoning Ability Topics for 2 hours each on a minimum level.
- Solve as many previous year papers as you can. It will help you learn the most repeated questions and get you habituated with the exam scenario.
Focus Areas of Quantitative Aptitude
- Make sure you practice questions from topics like approximation, simplification, number series and quadratic equations because these topics are must attempt in the exam. They are less time taking and give more accurate answers.
- Be clear with the concepts of percentage, ratio and proportion and average, simplification/approximation and data interpretation questions.
- Try to learn as many tricks you come across and implement them.
- Go through several useful study materials for Numerical Ability which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of Reasoning Ability
- Practice questions from topics like coding decoding, input – output, syllogism, etc. Practice new type of questions and stay updated with the pattern changes.
- Go through several useful study materials for Reasoning Ability which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of English Language Focus Area
- Inculcate a habit of reading newspapers daily. This habit will enhance your reading skills and will also help in building up your vocabulary.
- Learn 10 new words everyday and use those words on a regular basis.
- Make yourself familiar with grammar and basic rules of grammar.
- Go through several useful study materials for English language which will help you clearing your basics.
Focus Areas of General Awareness
- Attempt quizzes on financial awareness, questions on static GK and daily GK quizzes.
- Read newspapers and magazines daily. Go through monthly current affairs of the last 6 months.
- Go through several useful study materials for General knowledge which will help you clearing your basics.
Stay connected with us through the following channels – just subscribe/join and get instant updates!
- YouTube Channel
- Telegram Group
- TopRankers Facebook Page
- SSC Facebook Group
- Banking Facebook Group
- CLAT Facebook Group
- CTET Facebook Group
We have mentioned all the eminent information of SSC GD Constable Study Plan 2018. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the SSC GD Constable 2018 Examination, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!