SSC GD Constable Revised Result 2018-19
Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC GD Constable Result for CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles post after completion of the exam. Candidates who appeared for the SSC GS Constable exam 2019 can check their results on the official website of the commission.
Latest: SSC has released the SSC GD Constable Revised Result for Computer Based Examination of GD Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018–Result for short-listing of candidates for Detailed Medical Examination (DME)-reg.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC GD Constable Revised Result 2018-19 along with merit list online on the official website in PDF format.
- SSC GD Constable Result 2019 was declared on June 20, 2019, by the Staff Selection Commission. All the candidates who appeared for the exam can check the SSC GD Constable Scorecard on the official website by the next week
- Aspirants can check SSC GD Constable Result 2018-19 from the given below links.
- The SSC GD Constable exam is held to fill the departments of BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, and more.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted SSC GD Constable Exam 2018-19 as per schedule.
- However, according to a status report published by SSC, Staff Selection Commission has released the official SSC GD Constable Result on 21st June 2019.
- Moreover, online CBT for the post of GD Constable was conducted from 11th Feb to 11th March 2019.
- As per the latest updates regarding SSC GD Constable exam, the total vacancy has been increased. To know more, read our post on SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2019.
- In this post, you can find the direct link & step by step instruction to download Result for SSC GD Constable 2018.
SSC GD Constable Result 2019
The Result for Online based test for SSC GD Constable has been released on June 21, 2019. Get the direct link to check your result and know if you have made it to the next round. Also, know how to download the list of qualified candidates here.
SSC Constable GD Exam Result Date 2019
SSC released much-awaited SSC GD Constable Result 2018 on 21st June 2019. The online examination was conducted from 11th February to 11th March 2019.
|Online Exam Date||11th February to 11th March 2019|
|SSC GD Result Date||21st June 2019|
How to download SSC GD Constable Result 2019 PDF?
NOTE:- SSC will release the official SSC GD Constable 2018 Result on 21st June 2019. We have updated the direct link to check the SSC GD Constable Result for the written exam conducted from 11th February to 11th March 2019.
In the table below, we have mentioned the direct links to download SSC GD Constable Result 2018-19 for both Male & Female candidates;
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- First of all, visit the SSC official website.
- Secondly, click on Result link at the top of the homepage.
- After that, click on the SSC GD Constable 2019 Result link.
- Finally, view the General Duty Constable result. And check your marks.
Qualified Candidates – SSC GD Constable Result 2019
Total no. of qualified Candidates – 5,34,052
Qualified Candidates (Male) – 4,65,632
Qualified Candidates (Female) – 68,420
As per the SSC Constable GD Result 2019, a total of 5,34,052 applicants qualified GD Constable exam for the recruitment into various departments. Out of all the qualified candidates, 4,65,632 candidates are male and the other 68,420 are female candidates.All these candidates are shortlisted for PET/PST round. Any further update regarding PET/PST date will be updated in this post.
SSC GD Constable Cut Off Marks 2019
As the official Vacancy for SSC GD Constable 2018 has been increased by approximately 4000 vacancies, it is expected that the official Cut Off range for SSC GD Constable 2018 will increase. Hence, the minimum qualifying marks for the written exam will decrease as compared to past Cut Off trends. To know Cut Off in detail, read our post on SSC GD Constable Cut Off 2018
Expected Cut-off list are mentioned below-
|Category||Expected Cut-Off marks (out of 100 marks)|
|ST||55 to 64 marks|
Share your thoughts/queries here!