SSC GD Constable GA Questions
The Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment drive every year for GD Constable post. This year, the SSC GD Constable Recruitment has begun and there is a lot of time for Exam preparation as the exam is scheduled in the month of February 2020. To help with the preparation, we are providing SSC GD Constable GA Questions and Answer here.
- As the SSC GD Constable Application Form is yet to be released, candidates willing to apply for this post can begin their preparation well in advance by studying all the topics one by one.
- In this post, we have provided SSC GD Constable Expected questions from General Awareness topic. These questions are compiled from a panel of experts with reference to previous year questions.
- According to the experts, most of the questions repeat in every exam with slight changes in the numbers and logic.
- So, practicing SSC GD Constable Previous Year Questions is of great help for all candidates.
SSC GD Constable GA Questions 2019
The Important topics from the General Awareness section of SSC GD Constable Exam are
|Economic Scene||General Polity||Indian Constitution||Scientific Research|
- General Awareness section includes questions from various topics like National and International Issues.
- Candidates appearing for SSC GD Constable 2019-20 exam must be prepared with all latest current affairs from various topics like Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research.
- To ease out your preparation, we have provided SSC GD Constable General Awareness Questions below as per the SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern.
GD Constable General Awareness Questions
Here is the list of SSC GD Constable GK Questions that can help in cracking General Awareness section with more marks. Start preparing and score more by going through these questions.
Q. Which is a greenhouse gas or a gas which can deplete the ozone layer?
Q. Which is the disease caused by parasites of the Plasmodium genus?
Q. Which of these is not an Indian Food?
Q. Which of these rivers do not flow through Punjab?
Q. The Tropic of ____________ passes almost halfway through India.
Q. Who invented Aerosol can?
Ans: Erik Rotheim
Q. A transformer cannot perform which function?
Ans: step-up a/c power.
Q. Right to education in our country is a _________right.
Q. Who is the author of “The Hungry Tide”?
Ans: Amitav Ghosh
Q. For the movie “Taare Zameen Par”, Aamir Khan won the Filmfare Award for
Ans: Best Director
Q. Carica papaya is the scientiﬁc name of
Q. Muscles get tired when there is a shortfall of
Q. The outermost layer of the earth’s atmosphere is
Q. Which is the ﬁrst Indian company to list on NASDAQ
Q. Which country got Independence from the United Kingdom?
Q. Who Invented Induction Coil?
Ans: Nicholas Callan
Q. Which part of the solar rays heats up the solar cookers?
Ans: Ultraviolet rays
Q. In which form of government priests rule in the name of God?
Q. Who was the ﬁrst temporary chairman of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans: Dr. Sachchidananda Sinha
Q. Who won the ﬁrst T-20 Cricket World Cup?
Q. Who is the author of “Chokher”
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
Q. Triton is the moon of which planet?
Q. Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is in
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
Q. Highest Civilian Honour received by Anupam Kher is
Ans: Padma Bhushan
Q. Which is a b drug that doctors give to people to make them calm or help them sleep
Q. Artocarpus Integra is the scientiﬁc name of
Ans: Jack fruit
Q. BSE SENSEX Constitutes how many numbers of companies?
Q. International Dateline passes through the middle of which Ocean?
Q. Before its Independence, Bangladesh was part of
Q. Humayun was born in the year
Q. Who Invented the 3-D printer
Ans: Chuck Hull
Q. Alpha particles are
Ans: just like helium nuclei
Q. Who has served maximum time as the Prime Minister of India?
Ans: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q. What is the maximum number of Members in Lok Sabha?
Q. Who is the author of “Go Clown #AccheDin for Comedy”?
Ans: Shatrugna Vadwlas
Q. Periyar Tiger Reserve is in which state?
Q. Grevillea Robusta is the scientiﬁc name of
Ans: Silver Oak
Q. How many Indians have Won Nobel Prizes before Prof.Amartya Sen?
Q. Urdu is the ofﬁcial language of
Ans: Jammu & Kashmir
Q. Stagflation is a period of
Ans: Persistent high inflation combined with high unemployment
We will keep you posted with more SSC GD Constable GA Questions. In the meantime, go through SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips.
Share your thoughts/queries here!