SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb 2019 Shift 1
SSC GD had released their notification on July 21st, 2018. The SSC GD exams are conducted from 11th Feb 2019 – 11th March 2019. The following article is about the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb. The Shift 1 exam occurred on 15th Feb 2019.
- First of all, the students who appeared for the exam have elaborated the difficulty level as well as other aspects of the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb
- Secondly, the SSC GF Shift 1 does not seem like a tough question paper
- Also, only 3-4 questions appeared from different sections of the SSC GD Syllabus
- Most importantly, the negative scheme was ABSENT
- Furthermore, the students had chosen in the language section whether they want to go for Hindi or English
- Besides that, the difficulty level of the questions was low
- And, all questions carried 1 mark
- Also, there were a total of 100 questions that students had to attempt within
- Exam Pattern for SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb
- Moreover, if students can easily understand the concept, the exam is solved effortlessly
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb Exam Pattern
The SSC GD Constable exam had a certain exam pattern. The following table elaborates the number of questions of each section:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|General Awareness & General Knowledge||25||25|
Note: According to the students who talked about the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb, it is clear that the exam was somewhat positioning in Easy-Moderate level
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb
The following is the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb section wise. Some questions from each section are given along with their difficulty level:
GK: SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb
The students who appeared in the SSC GD Constable Exam 15th Feb stated some things which are given below:
- First of all, the questions were levelling between Easy-Moderate level
- Furthermore, it did not take much time to answer the questions
- Moreover, the questions were common
- Also, 4-6 questions were there under the GK section
The following questions happened to appear in the SSC GD Constable Exam GK section:
Q. When was Diarchy applied?
Q. Who is the youngest sportsperson to get the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
A. Abhinav Bindra
Q. Which game does P.V Sindhu belong to?
Q. Where is Shershah Suri’s grave?
A. Sasaram (Bihar)
Q. Where do Andaman & Nicobar Islands locate?
A. Bay of Bengal
Q. Who is the chairman of the council of ministers?
A. Prime minister (Central)
Chief Minister (State)
Q. My Experiment with Truth is the autobiography belongs to which of the following?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
Q. Who was the reformer who took the inspiration from the French Revolution?
A. Aurobindo Ghosh
Q. Which river is not the tributary of Indus?
Q. Where is Hawa Mahal located?
Q. Name the top goal scorer in the football team of India?
A. Sunil Chhetri
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb: Reasoning
The following list of topics appeared from the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb Reasoning section:
- Embedded figure
- Water image/ Mirror image
- Logical reasoning
- Seating arrangement
- Number series
The questions that appeared in the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb – Reasoning Section are given below:
- The students stated that the questions were easy
- Moreover, they were easily solvable
- Also, it did not take much time for them to solve the questions
Q. 3, 15, 32, 59 _ _ _ (Number Series)
Q. MAN – NZM, RUM – IFN, CIT-? (Codding-Decoding)
Q. 45:405, 49:? (Analogy)
Q. X: Y, 5: 4 (Ratio)
Q. C.P = 638, P = 45%, R=? (Ratio)
A. 638*45/100 = 287.1
English – SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb
The students told that the SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis 15th Feb English was very easy. Hence, the questions appeared are as follows:
Q. The teachers who I worked with were very insensitive towards childrens’ needs. (Relative pronoun)
A. who is replaced by WHOM
Q. Fill in the blanks (collective noun)
Q. What is the opposite of Alert?
Q. What is the same word for Spur?
Q. What does the Idiom BED OF THRONES means?
A. Full of difficulties
Share your thoughts/queries here!