SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019
- SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019
- SSC GD Application Form Highlights
- SSC GD Constable Application Form Dates
- SSC GD Constable Eligibility
- SSC GD Constable Application Form Requirements
- Documents Required to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019
- Details To Be Filled In Application Form
- How To Fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019?
- Important Instructions for filling SSC GD Constable Application Form: Photo and Signature Upload
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting a recruitment drive for filling in the posts of Constable (General Duty). This year, SSC will be filling around 58373 GD Constable vacancies. The SSC GD Constable Application Form is scheduled to begin from July 24, 2019, tentatively.
The SSC GD Constable official notification will be released in the month of August 2019. The online SSC GD Constable Application Form filling process was supposed to start on the same date.
- SSC will be releasing the SSC GD Constable Notification on their official website tentatively in the month of August 2019.
- Candidates who are willing to apply must ensure to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully.
- The total number of vacancies this year is 58,373. Candidates must go through the SSC GD Constable Vacancy list to know post-wise vacancies.
- The application form link will be active once the board releases the link. Candidates can directly fill their form here.
- In order to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form, a candidate has to have an active Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and all the necessary documents.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019
SSC has released dates for the application form. SSC GD recruitment process will fill 58,373 vacancies for the post of General Duty Constable. As per the recommencement, the online application of SSC GD Constable will begin tentatively from August last week 2019.
- The candidates can fill the SSC GD Constable Application in 4 simple steps: Registration, Details Filling, Uploading Scanned Pictures and Fee Payment
- The Age-Relaxation varies from one category to another for this exam
- Most importantly, the candidates must be between the age bar of 18-23 years
- Candidates who do not satisfy the SSC GD Eligibility, they cannot fill the form
- Candidates who are successfully filling the application form will receive their SSC GD Constable Admit Card.
SSC GD Application Form Highlights
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable|
|SSC GD Constable Notification Release Date||August 2019|
|SSC GD Constable Form Filling and Payment Mode||Online|
|SSC GD Constable Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date to Fill the Application form||September 2019|
|Documents Required for SSC GD Constable||10th and 12th Certificates, Degree/Diploma
Certificate, Class Certificate if you are SC/ST,
Scanned Copies of Photo and Signature
|SSC GD Constable Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC GD Constable Application Fee||Rs 100/- for UR and General Category; There is no fee for SC/ST|
SSC GD Constable Application Form Dates
Here are the tentative Application form dates tabulated below. We will update everyone once the board notifies.
|Starting Date for Online Registration||August 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration||September 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||September 2019|
|Application form correction Date||October 2019|
SSC GD Constable Eligibility
Candidates who are willing to apply must satisfy the SSC GD Constable eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility will not be able to apply for the post.
Male candidates have to be in between 18-21 years of age. While female candidates have to be ranging in between 18-25 years.
Candidates who have completed their 10th/12th/graduation from a renowned university or board are eligible to apply for SSC GD. The aspirants who do not have any level of educational record, are not allowed to apply for the Constable post of SSC GD.
SSC GD Constable Application Form Requirements
There are some important requirements to fill the Online Application Form for SSC GD Constable 2019. All the candidates must follow the instructions which are given below while filling the form:
- First of all, all students must be eligible to apply to fill the SSC GD Constable 2019 Online Application Form
- The students who do not belong to General category must upload their community certificate
- Also, all the candidates must have all scanned documents of their qualification in the below-required formats
|Scanned Photograph||8-bit||100×120 pixels||JPG format|
|Scanned Signature||8-bit||140×60 pixels||JPG format|
- Besides that, the candidates must upload their Aadhaar Card and 10th certificate
Documents Required to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019
The candidates require some certain documents during the process of SSC GD Constable Application Form filling. The students can check out the following documents which they need:
- The Aadhaar card of the candidate
- The official certificates of 10th
- The SC/ST certificate if the candidate does not belong to General category
- The OBC community certificate if the candidate belongs to OBC category
- Also, the PwD certificates if the candidate is physically disabled
- Moreover, the candidate must keep the receipt of payment
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they require an original discharge certificate
Details To Be Filled In Application Form
|Personal Information||Candidates Name
Mother’s Name, etc.
|Communication Details||Correspondence Address
Permanent Address with Pin code and State
|Educational Qualification||Details of class 10th (subject, type of degree, marks obtained and year of passing)|
How To Fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2019?
Direct Link To Apply For SSC GD Constable
Candidates can click on the above link to apply directly. The link will be active once the board releases the application form. It is very easy to fill the SSC GD Constable Application Form successfully in one go. The candidates must check out the following steps and follow them as a guide to the registration of SSC:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates must visit the Official Website of SSC
- Secondly, find a button to Application Form
- Click on it
- A new page will appear
- Candidates will fill the details like Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail ID
- Submit the details, now
Candidates are advised to fill their contact details correctly. Because this is where candidates will be getting all the updates. Also, only one application from each region will be accepted by a candidate
Step 2: Form Filling
- A new page will appear once you submit the basic details
- Now, candidates will fill the following information in the SSC GD Constable Application Form Step 2
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address, name, and signature of the candidate
Step 3: Uploading Photo & Signature
Step 3 of the form is the uploading of photos and signature scanned copies. In this part, the candidates will upload the Photo & Signature in the form. Also, they will complete the payment in the Application Form of SSC GD Constable
- Candidates will fill the Registration Number & Password to continue
- The candidates must follow the guidelines given below in the table during the time of uploading photo and signature in the form
- Candidates will click on the button called ‘Upload’
- Then, select the scanned photo from the gallery of desktop
- Click ok
- The photo will be uploaded
- Submit the details
Step 4: Application Form Fee
Next step is payment of the form. Candidates are suggested to follow these steps in paying the application fees.
The candidates must look at the following table for the Fee Payment of the SSC GD Constable Application Form:
- Candidates can choose one option from the Online Mode or Offline Mode in order to pay for the SSC MTS /Application Form
- Online Banking: The candidate can choose Bank Transfer – Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. If the fee is successfully transferred, it will show ‘Success’, otherwise, it will display ‘Failure’.
- The page for Debit/Credit Card will open. Now, the candidate must fill in the details of their ATM Card number/Credit Card Number, Expiry Date on Card, Card Holder Name, CVV on the backside of the Card and then the candidate presses Enter. By pressing Enter, the candidate now gets an OTP on their mobile number which is attached to the candidate’s Bank Account. Then, fill the OTP and press Submit.
- For Net Banking, fill the Account and IFSC Code which is given and then transfer the mentioned amount via desktop or mobile phone
- SBI Challan and NEFT: This is an offline mode. Choose any SBI Branch, fill in the phone number and DOB then hit on Confirm and download the PDF. Afterward, the candidate has to go to the nearest SBI and pay the fee there. The candidate can check their Payment Status by logging in after two hours.
- Post Office: First of all, select the preferred post office. Click ‘proceed’ in order to activate the Challan. Afterward, the candidate has to take out a Print of it. Candidates now pay the fee in the nearest Post office (which is Computerized). Also, after 48 hours, one can check their Payment Status.
Also, see SSC GD Constable Preparation Tips
Important Instructions for filling SSC GD Constable Application Form: Photo and Signature Upload
The candidates must take care of the following instructions when they are uploading the photo and signature in the application form
- The scanned copies of photo and signature must be having a white/light-colored background
- The face of the candidate should be visible in the photo
- Moreover, the image size of the scanned picture must be between 100×120 pixels
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 140×60 pixels
- The photo of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2019
- The image must look professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different styles.
- If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the officials of SSC will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
Check: SSC GD Job Profile & Salary
Share your thoughts/queries here!