SSC Exam News Alert: Check Latest Exam Dates
This post will take you through the latest SSC Exam News Alert so you can be prepared for all events in advance and don’t miss out on important application dates. Download the SSC Exam Calendar from the link given below.
SSC Exam News Alert
- 07th October 2020: Revised exam dates for SSC Exams 2020. As per the recent announcement, the exam dates announced previously for CHSL, JE, CGL, and Steno have been changed. Candidates appearing for respective exams must ensure to check the SSC New Exam Dates and plan their preparation accordingly.
|Exam||Scheduled Date||Revised Exam Dates|
|SSC JE Tier I 2019-20||27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020||27.10.2020 to 30.10.2020 (11.12.2020 – only for candidates who opted for Examination Centres in Bihar)|
|SSC CGL Tier-II 2019-20||2.11.2020 to 5.11.2020||15.11.2020 to 18.11.2020|
|SSC Stenographer Group C & D 2019||16.11.2020 to 18.11.2020||24.12.2020 to 30.12.2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier I 2019-20||12.10.2020 to 26.10.2020||No change|
- 29th September 2020: In the view of the current situation across the country, SSC has released a set of new instructions for the upcoming SSC Exams. It s mandatory for all candidates to follow these exam day instructions carefully without fail.
|SSC Exams||New Exam Day Instructions|
- 22nd September 2020: The Staff Selection Commission released the tentative exam calendar for the period (01-10-2020 to 31-08-2021). Candidates willing to apply for any SSC Exam or preparing for any exam can check out the exam calendar to know the complete schedule. Check SSC Tentative Exam Calendar
- 21st July 2020: The Staff Selection Commission released new exam dates for all the exams conducted by SSC. Due to the current situation, the exams have been postponed again. Candidates can check the SSC New Exam Calendar Notice to know their respective exam schedule.
- 08 June 2020: SSC CGL Result and SSC JHT Paper 2 Result will be declared by the authorities in June 2020. The schedule shall vary due to the current situation. Check SSC Notice on Result Declaration
- 1st June 2020: The Staff Selection Commission has decided the exam dates for all postponed SSC Exams. Check the below notice to know the SSC Exam Dates. Check Official Notice
- 21st May 2020: As per the recent reports, SSC announced that any decision about the Exam Dates and result dates will be taken after June 01, 2020.
- 4th May 2020:
- As per the latest official update released by the Staff Selection Commission, the CHSL (Tier 1) 2019 Exam for the remaining candidates, the Junior Engineer Exam(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract)- Paper 1,2019, Stenographer Grade C’ and ‘D’ Exam 2019, CHSL Skill Test,2018 Exam and Examination for Selection Posts Phase -VIII/2020 will be announced only after the complete lifting of the ongoing lockdown.
- The fresh Exam Dates will be released at least 1 month prior for the convenience of the candidates
- Annual Calendar for the SSC Exams will be revised as per the Government Rules and decisions
- New Dates for the pending Results will also be announced after the lifting of the lockdown restrictions
- The SSC Commission will review the situation on 18th May 2020
- 16th April 2020: As per the recent reports, Staff Selection Commission will decide the exam dates for SSC CHSL Remaining Exam, SSC JE Paper 1 Exam, Stenographer Grade C & D Exam, Skill Test Date for CHSL 2018 after May 3rd, 2020.
- 23rd March 2020: The Review Medical Examination for SSC GD Exam 2018 is Postponed which was scheduled from 24th March to 30th March 2020. Check Official Notice.
- 23rd March 2020: Detailed Medical Examination (DME) for SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 is postponed which was scheduled from 26th March to 7th April 2020.19th March 2020: SSC JE and SSC CHSL exam have been postponed. No new exam date has been announced.
- The SSC JE Exam is Postponed which was scheduled from 30th April to 2nd April 2020.
- The first stage of the SSC CHSL Exam was scheduled from 17th March to 23rd March 2020. But the exam was conducted only for 3 days and the remaining days of the exam are postponed.
SSC Exam Calander 2019 to 2021
Here is the brief information about the SSC Exam Schedule for the year 2019-2021. Check out the below table to know the notification release date for each exam.
|Name of the Exam||Notification Release Date|
|SSC CGL Exam 2019-20||October 22, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019-20||December 03, 2019|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination 2019-20||April 17, 2020|
|SSC JHT Exam 2020-21||April 17, 2020|
|SSC MTS Exam 2020-21||June 02, 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Exam 2020-21||August 04, 2020|
|SSC JE Exam 2020-21||August 04, 2020|
|SSC CGL Exam 2020-21||September 15, 2020|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21||November 30, 2020|
Download the Complete SSC Exam Calendar 2019-2021 for all papers conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Post-Wise SSC Exam News Alert
In SSC, there are various Recruitment drives conducted for different posts i.e., Junior Engineer (JE), Combined Graduate Level (CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Stenographer, Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), GD Constable, CPO, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), and many more. For each exam or recruitment, there are regular updates. Hence, in order to help candidates aware of each update, we are providing exam wise alerts here. Check your respective exam latest news and plan your preparation accordingly.
SSC CGL Latest News 2020
Go through the SSC CGL Latest News below for the on-going recruitment.
- 21st July 2020: Tier 2 exam postponed again due to the current situation. Check the latest news about CGL to know when the exam is scheduled. SSC released SSC New Notice to inform all the candidates about the new exam dates.
- 1st July 2020: The commission released the SSC CGL Result for the Tier 1 Exam that was conducted in March 2020. Candidates qualified the exam above the cut off are eligible for Tier 2.
- 15th March 2020: The SSC CGL Answer Key was released for the Tier 1 Exam. Candidates can check their responses and raise objections if any until 1st week of April 2020.
- 3rd – 9th March 2020: The First Stage of the SSC CGL Exam 2020 was successfully concluded. Overall the examination was Easy to Moderate difficulty level. Candidates were able to attempt all the questions and answer them. Most of the questions were repeated in each shift with a slight change in numerical.
- 19th February 2020: The Staff Selection Commission released the SSC CGL Admit Card for Tier 1. Candidates must ensure to carry the admit card to the exam center without fail. If any candidate fails to carry the admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to rake up the exam.
- 22nd October 2019: The Staff Selection Commission released the new Notification for the year 2019-20. Candidates could apply for various posts from 22nd October 2019 to 25th November 2019.
SSC JE Latest News 2020
Here is brief information on SSC JE Latest News. Go through them for knowing everything about the exam
- 19th March 2020: SSC released a notice stating the postponement of SSC JE Paper 1 Exam. The new dates will be notified very soon.
- 30 March 2020 – 02 April 2020: The SSC JE Tier-I Exam is scheduled to be conducted starting from 30 March 2020. And the last date of the exam is on 02 April 2020.
- 18 March 2020: Candidates were able to download the SSC JE Admit Card 2020 for Tier-I Exam. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center.
- 13 August 2019 – 12 September 2019: Candidates willing to apply for the exam can start the online registration from August 13, 2019. The last date to fill the SSC JE Application form was announced as September 12, 2019
- 13 August 2019: The commission released the official SSC JE Exam Notification for the year 2019-20.
SSC CHSL Latest News 2020
Have a look at the list of SSC CHSL Latest News and know what are latest happenings in SSC
- 19th March 2020: The notice to postpone for the exam was released. The authorities will release the next exam date soon on the official website. previously, as per the notice, the exam will be conducted till 28th March 2020 for 12 days.
- 17th to 19h March 2020: SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 was conducted for 3 days (17th to 19th March 2020) instead of 12 days (17th to 28th March 2020) as per the notice released by the officials. Overall till the 19th March 2020, the examination was Easy to Moderate level. Most of the questions were repeated in another shift with a slight change in the form of the Chart and in the English Language section, there was no reading comprehension, only Cloze Test was asked in the exam.
- 4th March 2020: The SSC CHSL Admit Card released along with the remaining Application Status for all the regions. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket till the last day of the exam.
SSC CPO Latest News 2020
Go through the SSC CPO Latest News 2020 below and plan your preparation accordingly
- 23rd March 2020: The Detailed Medical Examination (DME) of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination, 2018, is postponed. The exam was scheduled from 23rd March to 30th March 2020.
7th Pay Commission: Announcement to be made for Central Government employees regarding Salary Hike
Here is the most awaited news for all Central and State Government employees. According to the revised 7th Pay commission that was implemented on January 2019, employees are getting 12 percent Dearness Allowances twice in a year. Now, all the central and state government employees are eagerly waiting for their 2nd DA since July.
- As per the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI) date, the employees are expecting 5 percent DA for H-2 2019. But some reports said the DA announcement would be delayed till September 2019, so that DA would come ahead of the festival.
- Now, the current reports state that the DA announcement would be made by the end of August to all the employees.
- Regarding this announcement, Harishankar Tiwari, Ex-President, AG Office Brotherhood, Uttar Pradesh said that as per the AICPI data, the DA hike is likely to be 5 percent, however, the hike may not be delayed.
- In regard to the hike, Harishankar gave the below-tabulated information which shows the hike percentage for each level of government employees.
|Level||Basic Pay||Hike Amount|
|Level-1||Rs 18,000||Rs 900|
|Level-2||Rs 19,900||Rs 995|
|Level-3||Rs 21,700||Rs 1,085|
|Level-4||Rs 25,500||Rs 1,275|
|Level-5||Rs 29,200||Rs 1,460|
- Harishankar also added that, after the hike, employees’ basic pay changes. After the promotion of a government employee, his/her basic pay is changed. Hence, the calculation of DA differs.
SSC Exams News Alert FAQ’s
1) SSC CHSL Notification 2020 will be out for which post? A) The following posts are offered in SSC CHSL Exam:-
- Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerks.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants.
- Data Entry Operators.
2)Are there any specifications for uploading photo and signature in the application form of SSC JE Exam?
A) Yes. Candidates need to follow certain specifications while uploading photos and signature in the application of the SSC JE Exam. The size of the photo should be 4 to 20 KB and the signature should be between 1 to 12 KB. Both Photo and signature should be uploaded only in JPEG format.
3)How to apply online for the SSC JE Exam?
A) Candidates will be allowed to fill online form for the SSC JE Exam only by visiting ssc.nic.in Website and the registration process will take place in four parts such as
- Part 1- One Time Registration Process
- Part 2- Filling Details in SSC JE Application Form
- Part 3- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Part 4- SSC JE Application Fees Payment
4) What is the basic salary of SSC Stenographer Grade C post? A) The SSC Stenographer’s basic salary varies for both Grade C and Grade D posts. The basic salary of the SSC Stenographer Grade C post is Rs, 14500 per month. Along with the basic salary, candidates will also be entitled to other allowances like
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
5)How the SSC Stenographer 7th Pay Commission is calculated? A) The salary structure of all various government posts has been upgraded after the implementation of the 7th pay commission. As per the latest 7th pay commission notice, the salary of the SSC candidate is increased from 22% to 24%. The salary of the 7th pay commission will be calculated as below: New Pay=(Basic Salary as on 1st January 2016 * 2.57) +HRA+TA+DA+others
Share your thoughts/queries here!