SSC Exam News Alert 2019: After 7th Pay Commission Salary Updates
Staff Selection Commission is going to announce one exam in a year for all the SSC targeted exams as- SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS. The candidates who didn’t clear any SSC Exam do not need to worry, as the exam will conduct once in a year so it is easy for the candidates who are not selected for the particular. Now, candidates have more chances of getting selected in all the exams of SSC.
Latest News: Staff Selection Commission released SSC JE Notification for the year 2019-20. Check out the complete recruitment details and fill the application form on or before September 12, 2019.
7th Pay Commission: Announcement to be made for Central Government employees regarding Salary Hike
Here is the most awaited news for all Central and State Government employees. According to the revised 7th Pay commission that was implemented on January 2019, employees are getting 12 percent Dearness Allowances twice in a year. Now, all the central and state government employees are eagerly waiting for their 2nd DA since July.
- As per the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI) date, the employees are expecting 5 percent DA for H-2 2019. But some reports said the DA announcement would be delayed till September 2019, so that DA would come ahead of the festival.
- Now, the current reports state that the DA announcement would be made by the end of August to all the employees.
- Regarding this announcement, Harishankar Tiwari, Ex-President, AG Office Brotherhood, Uttar Pradesh said that as per the AICPI data, the DA hike is likely to be 5 percent, however, the hike may not be delayed.
- In regard to the hike, Harishankar gave the below-tabulated information which shows the hike percentage for each level of government employees.
|Level||Basic Pay||Hike Amount|
|Level-1||Rs 18,000||Rs 900|
|Level-2||Rs 19,900||Rs 995|
|Level-3||Rs 21,700||Rs 1,085|
|Level-4||Rs 25,500||Rs 1,275|
|Level-5||Rs 29,200||Rs 1,460|
- Harishankar also added that, after the hike, employees’ basic pay changes. After the promotion of a government employee, his/her basic pay is changed. Hence, the calculation of DA differs.
List of SSC Exams 2019
SSC CGL – Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam conducts every year with a huge number of vacancies, to select desired candidates for various different positions in ministries, departments and organizations in the Government of India.
SSC MTS – With this recruitment of SSC Multi Tasking Staff, a candidate gets the opportunity to work as Group ‘C’ employees for the post of Peon, Waterman, Chowkidar, etc for the total 10000+ vacancies for this year.
SSC CHSL – The candidates who cleared the 12th Exam are eligible to give SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). Through this exam, candidates are selected for the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk for various departments & organizations in the Government of India.
SSC JE – This exam of SSC is for the Junior Engineers which will be selected for the posts of Junior Engineer in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering departments. A total of 1601 recruitments are there.
SSC Stenographer – The Exam for Stenographer is conducted for the recruitment of Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Posts. The candidates who have good shorthands in Hindi and English typing. There are a total of 1705 vacancies this year for the SSC Stenographer.
SSC CPO – Staff Selection Commission conducted the exam for recruitment into Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Assistant Sub-Inspector for those who want to join the police and paramilitary forces.
Latest SSC Exam News Alert:-
- The latest news for SSC is that the Staff Selection Commission is preparing to conduct one exam once a year.
- Candidates have to clear one exam in a year for SSC.
- The Authorities will plan for the result of the exam which is planning to be conducted once in a year.
- There will be a different question paper for 10th, 12th and graduate candidates.
- On the basis of the qualification, the candidates will be selected for the particular post.
- The candidates called for the joining of particular departments on the basis of the requirement.
Important News about Other SSC Exams
Here, candidates can check the important upcoming events for all the exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission-
- The SSC CGL Result 2019 is about to release on 20th August 2019 on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The Tier I Exam for the SSC MTS will be conducted in the month for August.
- The SSC CHSL Result 2019 will announce in the month for September, candidates.
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for SSC CPO will be notified soon once the date will release on the official website.
- The Result for SSC Stenographer is about to release soon tentatively in the month of August.
- The Exam for SSC JE Tier I will be conducted in the month of September candidates can check the SSC JE notification and admit card.
Share your thoughts/queries here!