SSC Exam News Alert: Check SSC Exam Calendar 2019-21
Staff Selection Commission has announced the Examination Calander for exams to be conducted from 1st October 2019 to 31st March 2021. This post will take you through the latest SSC Exam News Alert so you can be prepared for all events in advance and don’t miss out on important application dates. Download the SSC Exam Calendar from the link given below.
- As per the latest reports, SSC will be releasing SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2018 and SSC MTS Tier 1 Result 2019 on October 25, 2019.
- SSC CHSL 2019-20 Notification will be out on 3rd December 2019 and the Tier 1 Exam to be conducted from 16th to 27th March 2020.
- SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification has been released on 22nd October 2019 and the Tier 1 Exam to be conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020.
- Staff Selection Admit Card: Download Staff Selection Admit Card (Matric Phase) released on October 11, 2019.
- Staff Selection Admit Card: Download Staff Selection Admit Card (Higher Phase) which has been released on October 11, 2019.
SSC Exam Calander 2019 to 2021
|Name of the Exam||Notification Release Date|
|SSC CGL Exam 2019-20||October 22, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019-20||December 03, 2019|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination 2019-20||April 17, 2020|
|SSC JHT Exam 2020-21||April 17, 2020|
|SSC MTS Exam 2020-21||June 02, 2020|
|SSC Stenographer Exam 2020-21||August 04, 2020|
|SSC JE Exam 2020-21||August 04, 2020|
|SSC CGL Exam 2020-21||September 15, 2020|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2020-21||November 30, 2020|
Download the Complete SSC Exam Calendar 2019-2021 for all papers conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
Ongoing SSC News Alert
Staff Selection Commission is going to announce one exam in a year for all the SSC targeted exams as- SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS.
The candidates who didn’t clear any SSC Exam do not need to worry, as the exam will conduct once in a year so it is easy for the candidates who are not selected for the particular.
Now, candidates have more chances of getting selected in all the exams of SSC.
- SSC MTS Tier 1 Result is expected to be released on the official website on October 25, 2019.
- Students who appeared for SSC CGL 2017 and SSC CHSL 2017 have been constantly reporting the expedition of the result declaration to SSC. This has been a conflicting topic since the recruitment process has been postponed by 2 and a half year. Given below are the tentative dates for the announcement of the final result:
|SSC CGL 2017 Final Result||November 15, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Final Result 2017||November 20, 2019|
SSC mentions that evaluation of the skill test is a time-consuming process and will end by November 2019. The result will be live at that time.
- Here is an important notice released by SSC in regards to the documents to be carried to the examination hall. Most of the students who qualified Tier 1 were not able to take up Tier 2 exam due to not carrying the mandatory documents. We advise all the students to check this below notice and follow the instructions
- Official Notice by the Chairman of Staff Selection Commission in regards to the CGL and CHSL Exam 2017. Check out the detailed notification to know more updates about the SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, and SSC MTS Exams.
Check SSC Official Notification for candidates of SSC CHSL and SSC CGL 2017
- Here is an example is shown in regards to the Normalization of SSC CGL Exam Marks. A candidate’s score has increased by 40 marks after normalization.
- Staff Selection Commission released SSC JE Notification for the year 2019-20. Check out the complete recruitment details and fill the application form on or before September 12, 2019.
7th Pay Commission: Announcement to be made for Central Government employees regarding Salary Hike
Here is the most awaited news for all Central and State Government employees. According to the revised 7th Pay commission that was implemented on January 2019, employees are getting 12 percent Dearness Allowances twice in a year. Now, all the central and state government employees are eagerly waiting for their 2nd DA since July.
- As per the All India Consumer Price Index (AICPI) date, the employees are expecting 5 percent DA for H-2 2019. But some reports said the DA announcement would be delayed till September 2019, so that DA would come ahead of the festival.
- Now, the current reports state that the DA announcement would be made by the end of August to all the employees.
- Regarding this announcement, Harishankar Tiwari, Ex-President, AG Office Brotherhood, Uttar Pradesh said that as per the AICPI data, the DA hike is likely to be 5 percent, however, the hike may not be delayed.
- In regard to the hike, Harishankar gave the below-tabulated information which shows the hike percentage for each level of government employees.
|Level||Basic Pay||Hike Amount|
|Level-1||Rs 18,000||Rs 900|
|Level-2||Rs 19,900||Rs 995|
|Level-3||Rs 21,700||Rs 1,085|
|Level-4||Rs 25,500||Rs 1,275|
|Level-5||Rs 29,200||Rs 1,460|
- Harishankar also added that, after the hike, employees’ basic pay changes. After the promotion of a government employee, his/her basic pay is changed. Hence, the calculation of DA differs.
List of SSC Exams 2019
This post will take you through important SSC Exam News Alert for the following examinations:
SSC CGL – Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam conducts every year with a huge number of vacancies, to select desired candidates for various different positions in ministries, departments and organizations in the Government of India.
SSC MTS – With this recruitment of SSC Multi Tasking Staff, a candidate gets the opportunity to work as Group ‘C’ employees for the post of Peon, Waterman, Chowkidar, etc for the total 10000+ vacancies for this year.
SSC CHSL – The candidates who cleared the 12th Exam are eligible to give SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). Through this exam, candidates are selected for the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk for various departments & organizations in the Government of India.
SSC JE – This exam of SSC is for the Junior Engineers which will be selected for the posts of Junior Engineer in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering departments. A total of 1601 recruitments are there.
SSC Stenographer – The Exam for Stenographer is conducted for the recruitment of Grade C and Grade D Stenographer Posts. The candidates who have good shorthands in Hindi and English typing. There are a total of 1705 vacancies this year for the SSC Stenographer.
SSC CPO – Staff Selection Commission conducted the exam for recruitment into Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Assistant Sub-Inspector for those who want to join the police and paramilitary forces.
Latest SSC Exam News Alert:-
- The latest news for SSC is that the Staff Selection Commission is preparing to conduct one exam once a year.
- Candidates have to clear one exam in a year for SSC.
- The Authorities will plan for the result of the exam which is planning to be conducted once in a year.
- There will be a different question paper for 10th, 12th and graduate candidates.
- On the basis of the qualification, the candidates will be selected for the particular post.
- The candidates called for the joining of particular departments on the basis of the requirement.
Some Important SSC Exam News Alert
Here, candidates can check the important upcoming events for all the exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission-
- The SSC CGL Result 2019 is about to release on 20th August 2019 on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The Tier I Exam for the SSC MTS will be conducted in the month for August.
- The SSC CHSL Result 2019 will announce in the month for September, candidates.
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for SSC CPO will be notified soon once the date will release on the official website.
- The Result for SSC Stenographer is about to release soon tentatively in the month of August.
- The Exam for SSC JE Tier I will be conducted in the month of September candidates can check the SSC JE notification and admit card.
Share your thoughts/queries here!