SSC CPO Time Management 2017 with Order of Attempt
SSC CPO Time Management 2017 – Effective tips to manage time properly and score high in SSC CPO ASI , SI exam
SSC CPO Time Management 2017
SSC CPO exam will be held from 1st July to 7th July 2017. It’s time for revision. Time management skill is important to crack any exam. We are providing here useful time management tips along with order of attempting section in CPO exam.
Before moving ahead, let us glance over the latest SSC CPO Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern of SSC CPO is as follows-
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|PAPER-II||English language & Comprehension||200||200|
Total time – 2 Hours
Now the question arises – How to Manage Time for SSC CPO exam?
Time management is not very difficult as a concept, but it’s surprisingly hard to achieve in practice. It requires the little effort upfront to prioritise and organise yourself.
Time Management tips for SSC CPO 2017
- Analyse the total time & Plan accordingly – You have to attempt 200 questions in 120 minutes. Some time will be covered in reading and understanding the questions.
- Allocate time for each section – Make an allocation strategy for each section based on difficulty level. Attempt easier sections which takes less time at first.An effective allocation strategy is given below.
Sectional Time Allocation Strategy :
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||15 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35 Minutes|
3.Order of Attempt: You may start with GK section. As there is not much thinking. The questions have direct answers. Then you can move to English Section. This section may take some time. The most tricky section will be Quant and Reasoning. Ensure that you get at east 30 minutes to solve each of them. Quant questions can be solved quickly if you are aware of the short cut tricks and formulas. Reasoning involves some thinking process. So, it can take considerable time.
4. Keep aside 15 Minutes for Revision – A quick revision will always help in correcting mistakes and reviewing and ensuring that what you have done is right.
5. Do not Spend too Much time on Particular Questions – There will be no sectional cut offs in SSC CPO.So, you can leave difficult questions and move to the next question. Make sure you clear the overall cut off marks.
6. Negative Marking of 0.25 for each wrong attempt. You can leave some difficult and tricky questions if you are unsure of the answer.
Section wise SSC CPO Time Management Tips:
It takes less time to prepare for GK. You need to stay updated with latest current affairs and news updates. Reading is very essential for this section so that you can answer swiftly in the examination.
Learn all the formulas and short cut methods. Ths will help you solve lengthy questions in less time. Thus,you can easily score more marks. Practice is essential for this section.
GI & Reasoning:
Shape your logical skills by solving puzzles and tricky questions. Some questions follow a certain pattern. So, if you understand the logic, then it will help you a lot.
English is an important section. It can fetch you good marks but do not get carried away. Focus on reading comprehension , cloze test, antonyms and synonyms which can be scoring.
Follow these tips to manage time wisely and score high in SSC CPO 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!