SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 | 1223 Vacancies released!
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details:
- SSC CPO Exam Date 2018
- Eligibility Criteria:
- SSC CPO Selection process:
- How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018?
- Examination Fee:
- SSC CPO Salary details:
- CHECK OFFICIAL SSC CPO RECRUITMENT 2018
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 – Post wise Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Application form and Complete details as per the Official recruitment of SSC CPO
SSC CPO Recruitment 2018
A great opportunity is waiting for you to grab after SSC released a vacancy for 1223 posts for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF’s(1072 posts) and Sub Inspector (Executive)- (Male) in Delhi Police (194 posts), Sub Inspector (Executive-Female) in Delhi Police (53 posts). Staff selection commission published an official SSC CPO recruitment on their official website earlier this year. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates who are aspiring for government jobs. You can get complete details about the SSC CPO exam in this article.
Below are the Post wise Vacancy details, Eligibility criteria, Application form, and the Official recruitment;
This table shows the total vacancies for various posts as published by SSC.
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||194|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Vacancies will be intimated later|
SSC CPO Exam Date 2018
The process of online application is closed now. The Tier I examination which was earlier scheduled to be conducted in the month of July will now be conducted later this year. The official notice regarding the Tier I examination date will soon be published officially.
|Events||SSC CPO 2018 Dates|
|SSC CPO Release Date||3rd March 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit SSC CPO Application Form||3rd March 2018|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CPO Online Form||2nd April 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Admit Card||May 2018|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam||To be Notified|
|SSC CPO Tier-I Exam Result||To be Notified|
|PET/ PST & Medical Exam||To be Notified|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Admit Card||To be Notified|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||To be Notified|
|SSC CPO Tier-II Result||To be Notified|
⇒You may also like:- SSC CPO Syllabus and Pattern
- To apply for SSC CPO Examination, a cand
- Male candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
The minimum age to apply for SSC CPO is 20 years and the maximum age for the same will be 25 years.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
To know the complete Eligibility Criteria including age Relaxation, Read our Article on SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria
SSC CPO Selection process:
- written examination
- Physical Efficiency Test, Personality test
- Medical Examination.
To know complete Selection process, Read our article on SSC CPO Selection Process
How to Apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018?
⇒The online application window for the year 2018 is closed now. The direct link will direct to the official website.
- Log on to the official website of SSC.
- Now Click on the Apply link and search for the relevant link and open it.
- Read the instructions and start to fill the application form.
- Fill all the pieces of information carefully and upload all the required documents as per the official notice.
- Now click on the submit link.
- Download and take a print out of the application.
- Pay the application Fee as per your category.
All the candidates from General and OBC Categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 while there will be No Fee for the candidates belonging to Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
SSC CPO Salary details:
The salary for SSC CPO for SI comes under level 6 with salary ranges from Rs. 35400-112400/- whereas salary for assistant SI comes under level 5 with salary ranges from Rs. 29200-92300/-
|Post Name||Level||Group||Salary/Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||6||‘C’ (Non-Gazetted)||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||6||‘B’ (Non-Gazetted)||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF||5||‘C’ (Non-Gazetted)||Rs.29200-92300|
To know in depth Job Profile and Salary, Read our article on SSC CPO Job Profile and Salary
⇒Download SSC CPO Notification 2018
CHECK OFFICIAL SSC CPO RECRUITMENT 2018
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
Stay Tuned for more SSC related updates. If you have any doubt or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!