SSC CPO Questions Asked 4th July 2017 for all Slots
SSC CPO Questions Asked 4th July 2017 – Get here section wise SSC CPO Questions asked in all shifts- slot 1, 2 for 4th July 2017
SSC CPO Questions Asked 4th July 2017
SSC CPO or the Staff Selection Commission CPO exams is entering its fourth day. The SSC CPO exams which began on 1st July 2017 will go on till July 7th 2017. The exams are taking place in 2 shifts and are being conducted online for the first time therefore the exam is expected to be quite different from the previous time as previously the exams were conducted in pen and paper mode.
SSC CPO 2017 is a great opportunity for those who want to join police and paramilitary force. The SSC CPO 2017 is for those who would love the opportunity to join the paramilitary forces. It is a respected job and aspirants who would love to be part of police and paramilitary forces must give Phase I of the Exam followed by Physical Endurance Test and then a Phase II exam and interview to be selected in SSC CPO.
Exam Pattern for SSC CPO:
SSC conduct CPO exam every year for those who are graduates.
Paper Pattern I
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Composite Time Duration of 2 hours
General Knowledge and General Awareness
Paper Pattern II
No. of Questions
English Language and Comprehension
Questions asked in SSC CPO :
SSC CPO Questions Asked – Quantitative Aptitude
- NOR, NOT and NANAD gates related question.
- (x^2)-7x+1=0 Find x+(1/x).
- A car moves 20% slower than a train. Both start from point A and reached point B which is 240 km away from point A in same time. The train stops at the stations for 48 minutes. Find the speed (in kmph) of the car?
- Rs 25000 compounded annually@20% for 4 years will be?
- Height and distance related questions
SSC CPO Questions Asked – General Knowledge
- Which is considered as the richest source of protein? –
- Which country is Great Barrier Reef situated – Australia
- During hibernation frog respires through which organ – Skin
- Urine gets stored in which organ– Urinary Bladder
- NSDL is abbreviated as – National Securities Depository Limited
- What is a nucleus made up of? – Proton and Neutron
- What is the name of the Grassland of South Africa – Savannas
- Which country is the Kalahari Desert situated – Botswana, South Africa
- Article 21 is related to – Right to life & Personal Liberty
- Who abolished Jazia Tax – Akbar
- Article 15 of the constitution is related to – Prohibition of Discrimination on Grounds of Religion, Race, Caste, Sex or Place of Birth
- Narmada river originates from which point – Amarkantak
- What is the purpose of the Basel Convention for – Control of trans boundary Movements
- What voting procedure is followed to elect the the president?= Single transferable vote
- Arrange the following in chronological order the Chauri chaura Incident, Non cooperation movement and Civil disobedience movement – Non cooperation movement > Chauri Chaura Incident > Civil disobedience movement
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CPO 2017!
Share your thoughts/queries here!