SSC CPO Question Papers – Previous Years Papers
SSC CPO Question Papers – Find the direct link to download SSC CPO Previous Year Question Papers.
SSC CPO Question Papers – Previous Years Papers PDF
Staff Selection Commission will hold the SSC CPO exam from 4th to 10th June 2018. As you can see, you have got only a few months left for preparation. Though it may seem like a long time, if you don’t start your preparation now, time will fly away swift. To help you kickstart your preparation, we have given here the links to download SSC CPO Question Papers in PDF format. Practising these papers will help you improve your score gradually. It will help you learn your strong and weak areas. You will also be able to improve your calculation speed and time-management skills. Scroll down to read more.
SSC CPO Question Papers – Download Links
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours|
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
You can find the links to download SSC CPO Prelims Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. We’ll also update the link to download SSC CPO Mains Previous Year Question Papers as soon as we get it.
SSC CPO Preparation Tips
- The first and foremost step is to study the basic concepts thoroughly.
- Next, you need to practice as many problems as possible from a variety of topics.
- Read newspaper (The Hindu, The Economic Times) on a daily basis to improve your general knowledge and vocabulary.
- Make sure to study only from the best books available.
- The best way to practice is via Mock Tests. Try to take one test daily.
- Also, don’t forget to analyze your performance after taking the test. It will help you learn your strong and weak points.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
Qualification for Education (as on 1st January 2017)
You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC CPO Question Papers helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more question paper related updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!