SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical examination 2020 – Check Medical Test Schedule
- SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical examination – Medical Test Procedure
- Selection Process for SSC CPO:
- Physical Standards Test: (SSC CPO Medical examination)
- Physical Endurance Test for SSC CPO:
- How to Prepare for SSC CPO SI Physical Test 2020?
- SSC CPO Medical examination 2020:
- Region-wise SSC CPO Medical Test Schedule 2020
- SSC CPO Physical Test & Medical Exam FAQs
SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical examination – Medical Test Procedure. Go through the Step by Step procedure for SSC CPO Medical Examination for SSC CPO 2020.
- The physical test and medical test plays an important role in the SSC CPO Exam, as it helps in shortlisting the eligible candidates for different posts of SI/ASI.
- In order to get your dream post in CPO, then clearing the SSC CPO SI Physical Test and Medical Examination is very important.
- The article explains in-depth information about the Physical Test and Medical Examination.
- This year the SSC CPO SI Physical Test Date will be announced soon . However, paper 1 exam is scheduled for 29th September 2020. The new SSC CPO Exam Dates is now out.
SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical examination – Medical Test Procedure
SSC CPO Exam is a golden opportunity to join Police, military and para-military forces. In SSC CPO after the Tier I written Examination, one needs to Pass Physical Standards Test, Physical Endurance Test, and a Medical Test. Candidates who fail in these tests cannot write the Tier II exam. SSC CPO Salary Structure after 7th Pay. Remember that Despite, clearing any written examination in SSC CPO, you always have to clear the Physical Test and Medical Test in SSC CPO 2020. Any Police jobs require good physical health. If you want to be part of the Police and Paramilitary forces, one needs to have excellent physical health failing which it is not possible to be part of the Police force.
Various Posts under SSC CPO 2020:
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub- Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Selection Process for SSC CPO:
The selection comprises Phase I of written examination, Physical Examination Test, Phase II of written test and finally Medical Test. Let’s look at Physical Standards approved for SSC CPO before SSC CPO Medical examination:
Physical Standards Test: (SSC CPO Medical examination)
Eligibility Tests for Male
|Category of candidates (Male)||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|(i) For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, The North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
Eligibility Tests for Female
|Category of candidates (Female)||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|(ii) For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, The North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test for SSC CPO:
(B) Physical Endurance Test (PET) (i) For male candidates only:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chance
(ii) For female candidates only:
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters in 3 chances.
How to Prepare for SSC CPO SI Physical Test 2020?
In order to clear this stage easily, candidates must follow the parameters given by the officials. Candidates reaching above the given considerations will be eligible for getting shortlisted to the next stage easily.
SSC CPO Medical examination 2020:
Candidate must fulfill all criteria in Physical Examination Test and be of proper weight, Height and BMI. Aspirants need to be prepared for Medical Exam, along with other tests that include the following in SSC CPO Medical examination: Let’s look at the various procedure that is followed in the medical test for SSC CPO:
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. Candidates suffering from Myopia, Hypermetropia or far vision and near vision are not eligible for SSC CPO. Iris Check is also included in the Eye Test. Do not use contact lenses on the day of medical tests. Eyes are rubbed to check if you are wearing contact lenses. The candidate must not have a squint in eyes and they should possess high color vision.
- It is difficult to identify if you have undergone LASIK surgery. According to official rules, candidates who have undergone Lasik surgery or eye correction are not eligible for the job in SSC CPO. However, if you have undergone LASIK surgery and are appearing for the Medical test it is entirely at your own risk.
Color Blindness Test:
- Examiner will conduct a color blindness test according to the relevant medical procedure. You will be asked to read numbers on a color dotted book.
Flat Foot and Knock Knee Check:
- In knock Knee test, Knee must not touch each other when standing at Straight at 90 Degree angle. In the Flat Foot test, your foot must be in proper shape and must have a curve. If you have flat feet, you will be disqualified.
Sharp sensibility Test:
- Test of Nose- Ear-Mouth, and Teeth.
Urine Sample Collection:
- Routine Checkup
- of a Urine sample to check on the health of candidates.
- They will conduct the blood test of CBC, STD test to test if you are suffering from any illness.
Physical Body Check:
- Vital signs of Blood Pressure, Weight, Blood sugar, BMI, and other vital signs of the body are examined.
Hand Movement Test:
- Examiner will check if you are able to move both your hands and you will be examined under the checkup.
X-Ray of Chest:
- There will be no X-ray of Chest for female candidates.
- Clean your ear with cotton buds before appearing for the medical test.
- Candidate must not suffer from Hydrocele or Piles problem.
- Candidates must not suffer from Varicose Veins or chances of selection are difficult.
- The backbone must be straight and proper.
- Teeth must be proper with a complete set of teeth.
- Arms should be movable and proper.
Also, check SSC CPO Syllabus 2020
Region-wise SSC CPO Medical Test Schedule 2020
NOTE – we will update with region wise SSC CPO as soon as it is available on the official website.
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||NR (North Region)||Available Soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||WR (Western Region)||Available Soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Available Soon|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||ER (Eastern Region)||Available Soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||NER- (North East Region)||Available Soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu||SR (Southern Region)||Available Soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR||Available Now|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||NWR (North Western Region)||Available Soon|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||CR (Central Region)||Available Soon|
In short, candidates must be fit and fine without any health issues. Joining the Police and Para-military forces requires one to be in good health. As it is a job involving strenuous physical work, one must be agile and healthy without which chances of employability in police forces is not possible.
SSC CPO Physical Test & Medical Exam FAQs
Q. What is the Physical Test in SSC CPO Exam?
Ans: The physical test is the second stage of the selection process in the SSC CPO Exam. Candidates clearing the first stage of SSC CPO will be eligible for Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test. In this stage candidates who are physically and medically fit will be able to clear this stage easily.
Q. What is PET and PST test?
Ans: Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates who are found eligible for the screening of their testimonials will be screened for height, weight, and chest measurements. Physical Endurance Test (PET) Candidates completing PST will be sent for PET wherein they need to undergo Long Jump and High Jump.
Q. Is it mandatory for candidates to clear Physical and Medical tests?
Ans: Yes, candidates need to clear this stage as per the parameters fixed by the officials. If cleared this stage successfully then they will be eligible to receive the appointment for their desired posts in SI/ASI.
Q. What is the SSC CPO Physical Test Date?
Ans: The SSC CPO Physical Test Date is from 23rd March to 30th March 2020. But the exam is currently postponed.
Share your thoughts/queries here!