SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017 – How was your exam?
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017- Share your SSC CPO paper review , questions asked, safe attempts, difficulty level, etc.
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017- SSC CPO exam is conducted by SSC for the posts of SI and ASI. The examination is conducted from 1st July 2017 onwards and is one of the examinations on demand. Are you attempting the SSC CPO exam this year? If yes, we would love to your feedback regarding the exam. Your feedback is important for your peers and will help them formulate their strategy for the exam.
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017- SSC CPO Exam Pattern- For Paper I and Paper II
- Part-A :-General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part-B:-General Knowledge and General Awareness (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part-C:- Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions, 50 marks)
- Part-D:- English Comprehension (50 questions,50 marks)
- English Language & Comprehension (200 questions, 200 marks)
SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017 How was your exam- Your feedback
Did you attempt the SSC CPO exam on 1st July 2017? If yes, you can share your feedback right here. Include the following in your feedback-
- Questions asked
- Difficulty level
- Number of questions from each topic
- Expected cut- off
- Number of good attempts
Remember, sharing is caring. Your feedback may help hundreds of students to perform well in the exam. Drop your feedback in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CPO Exam Analysis 2017. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!