SSC CPO Application Form for SI & ASI 2018 – Direct Link to Apply Online
SSC CPO Application Form for SI & ASI 2018 – Application Dates extended to 13th March 2018. Get here details steps and procedure to apply online for SSC CPO exam
SSC CPO Application Form for SI & ASI 2018 – Apply online
The SSC CPO Application Form 2018 for SI & ASI 2018 started on 3rd March 2018. And the last date to apply was 13th April 2018 @ 5.00 PM. Through this recruitment process, a total number of 1223 vacancies will be filled, tentatively. SSC has its headquarters in New Delhi. And Ashim Khurana is the current chairman. Via SSC CPO, recruitment will done for Delhi Police, Border Security Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Sashastra Seema Bal. The exam has been postponed and new dates have not been announced yet. Scroll down to read more details regarding the online application process.
SSC CPO Exam Overview
- Conducting organization – Staff Selection Commission
- Exam name – SSC CPO SI
- Exam date – 4th to 10th June 2018
- Official website – ssc.nic.in
How to fill SSC CPO Application Form 2018
Note: The online application link is closed now.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- After that, find the Registration link and register yourself.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Fill in your basic data in the SSC CPO application form.
- A unique registration number and password will be generated. Use this to login and complete the registartion process.
- After that, fill in all the required details.
- Then, upload the scanned copies of the required documents. (You must click a passport-size photograph in front of a light colored-background, preferably white. The size of the photo should be between 4 to 12 kb in size. And the resolution of the photo should be 100*120 pixels in width and height. Furthermore, you must sign in blue/black ink on a white sheet. Its size should be between 1 to 12 kb. And the resolution must be 40*60 pixels in width). You must submit the scanned copies only in JPEG format.
- Make the application fee payment of Rs.100 (except for reserved categories). You can make the payment either online or offline.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of your SSC CPO application form for future reference.
How to retrieve Password or Registration Number
In case, you forget or are not able to find the login details, you can do the dollowing.
- Click on Forgot Registration No./Password link.
- Then, enter your name, father’s name, and date of birth.
- You will get the new registration details in your mail.
Check Here : Latest Syllabus for SSC CPO exam
SSC CPO Application Form Fee
You must pay Rs.100 towards application fee online or through Challan, if you belong to the General and OBC category. No application fee is required for reserved category candidates that includes female candidates.
SSC CPO 2018 Application – Important Instructions
- You must have a passport-size photograph in a white or light background. The size of the uploaded photo should be between 4 to 12 kb. The resolution of the photograph should be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- For the signature, you must sign in blue or black ink on a white sheet. Only JPG format of the scanned signature would be accepted. The photo size should be between 1 to 12 kb. And the resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Important Dates to Fill SSC CPO 2018 Application Form
|SSC CPO Online Application starts||3rd March 2018|
|Last date to fill SSC CPO Application Form||13th April 2018|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||4th to 10th June 2018|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||1st December 2018|
- Age Limit – You must be between 20 to 25 years of age as on 1st July 2018. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Educational Qualifications – You must have a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Get some useful SSC CPO preparation tips which will help you to score better marks in the SSC CPO examination.
- SI (GD) in CAPFs: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month
- SI (Executive) in Delhi Police: Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month
- ASI (Executive) in CISF: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/- per month
Read official notice regarding Extension of Application Dates.
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC CPO Application Form for SI & ASI 2018 – Direct Link to Apply Online helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more online application form updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!