SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 – Call Letter release date announced!
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 – Find the date on which the hall ticket will be released on the official website.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 release date announced
Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 on the official website on 28th May 2018 or 2-3 days before or after it. The exam will be held from 4th to 10th June 2018. You have to download the call letter through the site. We will also update the direct link to download the hall ticket here. You can use that too to do the same. However, please note that the admit card won’t be sent via post to anyone in any circumstance. Also, for each stage, separate admit cards will be released. Scroll down to read more details.
SSC CPO Admit Card release date & other dates
- Call letter release – 28th May 2018
- Tier I exam date – 4th to 10th June 2018
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, click on Admit Card link on the top.
- Next, click on the appropriate region you applied from.
- And find the admit card download link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same.
- Then, enter your registration number or application number and date of birth/password to log in.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
Without the admit card printout, you won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
Information present on SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
- Your name
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Your roll number
- Ticket number
- Opted for scribe
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Entry closing time
- Exam Centre
- Address in detail
- Your signature
- Space for the photograph to be affixed
- Instructions if any
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 – Call Letter release date announced! helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more admit card and hall ticket updates. And do share your thoughts with us in the comments section below. ‘Cause your opinion matters!
Share your thoughts/queries here!