SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 Released: Download Paper 2 Hall Ticket Here
SSC has released the official CPO Admit Card 2018-19 for Paper-II on its official Website. Find Zone-wise direct links to download Official SSC CPO Call Letter 2018. SSC has released SSC CPO Admit Card for SI and ASI in online mode. Candidates can click on the below link to download or check the status of Admit Card for Delhi Police, CAPF, Assistant SI.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Download SSC CPO Paper 2 Admit Card 2018-19
- The Staff Selection Commission has released the hall ticket for SSC CPO Paper-II which will be conducted on September 27, 2019.
- SSC CPO Call Letter is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center otherwise candidates are not allowed to give the exam.
- Admit Card has been released for all the candidates who have submitted correct versions of SSC CPO Application Form 2018.
- Keep the required credentials ready to download the SSC CPO Paper-II Admit Card 2019.
- Candidates need the help of SSC CPO Preparation Tips 2019 for the exam as Paper-II is the last process of the exam before the document verification.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 (Tier 2)
Given below are the direct links to download the SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 for Paper-II for all the regions-
|Zones||Tier-2 Admit Card|
|Northern Region||Direct Link|
|Eastern Region||Direct Link|
|Karnataka-Kerala Region||Direct Link|
|North-Eastern Region||Direct Link|
|Western Region||Direct Link|
|North-Western Region||Direct Link|
|Southern Region||Direct Link|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Direct Link|
|Central Region||Direct Link|
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2019?
- Click on the above links or visit the official website.
- Hit on the SSC CPO Tier 2 Admit Card link.
- Enter the required credentials- registration number/ application number and date of birth/ password to log in.
- The Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for exam purpose.
Details on SSC CPO Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Candidate|
|Date of Birth|
|Opted for scribe|
|Entry closing time|
|Address in detail|
|Space for the Signature|
|Space for the photograph to be affixed|
|Instructions if any|
Share your thoughts/queries here!