SSC CPO 20 days Preparation Tips
SSC CPO 20 days Preparation Tips – Get here SSC CPO exams 2016 Preparation tips.
SSC CPO 20 days Preparation Tips
SSC CPO 20 days preparation tips – SSC CPO exam is on the way and students are all busy with their SSC CPO preparation. But, a gentle remainder for all the aspirants that SSC CPO is on 30th June, which means that you clearly have 20 days in your hand. Now, the only approach which can fetch you good marks in the exam is a ‘smart approach’. Students might be having a lot of questions on their mind like ‘how to prepare for SSC CPO 2017 in 20 days?’, ‘what are the SSC CPO important topics?’, ‘what are the tips to prepare for SSC CPO in 20 days’. This article on SSC CPO 20 days Preparation Tips is the “one stop solution” for all your concerns.
All you need to do is being thorough with SSC CPO syllabus. You need to prepare from all the SSC CPO important topics and
SSC CPO 20 days preparation tips- SSC CPO Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SSC CPO is as follows-
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|200 Marks||200 Questions|
|PAPER-II||English language & Comprehension||200 Marks||200 Questions|
- Written Examination. Delhi Police SI Date of Examination 21-06-2015 (FN) Paper-I
- Delhi Police SI Model Paper 2015 CAPF SSC Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be both in Hindi and English (in different sets) in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
General Intelligence and Reasoning For SSC CPO 2017
- This section is basically related to logical thinking.
- Questions are asked from topics like Number series, Coding-Decoding, Arrangement-Direction test, Non verbal ,Classification (odd one out) test, Mathematical operations, cubes and cubical dice test , Syllogisms , Statement conclusion etc.
- Practice a lot with SSC CPO previous year question papers and SSC CPO mock tests.
- Try to solve maximum number of questions in a stipulated amount of time. This will increase your speed and enhance your accuracy.
- Reasoning is one of the trickiest yet one of the scoring sections in SSC CPO Exam.
- The questions asked every year almost have the similar pattern.
Important Books For General Intelligence and Reasoning Section for SSC CPO 2016
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – RS Agarwal
- Buy A New Approach to Reasoning :Arihant Publication
- Buy Analytical Reasoning by MK pandey
General Awareness for SSC CPO 2017
- Being one of the most important and dynamic sections of all, general awareness is also unpredictable in terms of what topics will be asked.
- You ned to pay attention to current affairs, static Gk and general science to score well.
- Allot some minimum amount of time on reading newspapers and monthly magazines. But, don’t forget pay more attention to static GK as it is the most important.
- Make Science and Static your first priority. You can make current affairs your second priority. This can be divided into-
- Focus on Indian history and very minimum focus on world history.
- Pay attention to three major areas- Ancient, Medieval and Modern.
- You can get started with books of class 7th to 12th.
- Most of the questions are asked from Modern History and Ancient History. From ancient history, the questions are mainly asked from Buddhism, Jainism, Vedas and Indus Valley civilization etc.
- Lucent General Knowledge book is good for this section.
- Geography and Economics:
- Here, you need to focus on physical and Indian Geography.
- No necessity of going through world geography .
- Questions are also asked from economy but very few.
- Refer NCERT of Geography from class 7th to 10th and economics book of 11th class only.
- You can refer Lucent and Previous Years Questions which will help you in this section
- 35 – 40% of SSC CGL questions are science based questions.
- Follow basic NCERT science books from 7th to 10th class.
- You can start Solve Previous Years Questions Papers.
- Also refer to Lucent General Science Book
- Current Affairs
- Current affairs is the most dynamic topic.
- To boost your current affairs part, go through newspapers on a daily basis.
- Go through important information like names of people and places in news, names of receivers of various awards etc.
- Keep an eye on the national BUDGET regularly.
Quantitative Aptitude -How to Prepare for SSC CPO 2017
- It is the section which requires problem solving skills.
- You need to be strong in quant section for selection. This section requires practice and only practice.
- You need two things in quant: 1) Conceptual Clarity and 2) Practice.
- The major areas for SSC CGL are Ratio and Partnership, Number theory, Average and Allegations, Time speed and distance, Algebra, Percentage, Data interpretation, Trigonometry and Geometry.
- Follow class 8th,9th and 10th NCERT math books.
- You need to pay utmost attention to Trigonometry, Percentage, Algebra and Geometry as maximum number of question come from these sections.
Books for Quantitative Aptitude for SSC CPO 2017 -How to crack SSC SI EXAM
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations
- Text Book of Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
- Kiran Prakashan Previous years Papers
Verbal Ability Preparation for SSC CPo 2017
SSC CPO Study plan 2017 – How to Prepare for SSC CPO 2017
- The key areas are Grammar (including Active passive and Direct and indirect Speech) Idioms, Spelling test, Vocabulary, Sentence completion and Reading Comprehension.
- You need to master in vocabulary as the verbal ability section is filled with questions based on words.
- Also make sure you need to clear the basic rules of grammar with an intense focus on Active and Passive voice and Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Focus on reading comprehension questions as well as they are equally important.
Books for English SSC CPO 2017 Preparation – best book for ssc cpo si 2017
- Plinth to Paramount – Paramount Coaching
- SP bakshi Book On English
- Previous Years Papers of SSC CPO – Any Publication
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CPO 20 days Preparation Tips. Good luck!
Share your thoughts/queries here!