SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 | Result Dates released!
- SSC Constable GD Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details 2018
- SSC GD Constable Important Dates 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- SSC Constable GD Selection Process
- How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- SSC GD Constable – Official Notification
- Official SSC GD Constable One Time Registration Notice
SSC Constable GD Recruitment:- The official SSC GD Notice has been released on 21st July. You can find the complete details regarding the recruitment in our post on how to Fill SSC GD Constable Application Form.
|Alert:- As per the status report published by SSC, SSC GD Constable result 2018 for the online examination will release on 21st June 2019.
To stay updated about the result, read our post on SSC GD Constable Result 2018
- The recruitment will fill 54,953 vacancies.
- This is one of the most reputed and respected jobs as you get an opportunity to serve your nation.
- SSC has extended the last date to apply for the SSC GD Constable from 17th September 2018 to 30th September 2018.
- Therefore, go through this article to know the complete details of SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission General Duty (SSC GD) Constable Official Notification 2018 has been released. The online application process had started on 17th August 2018. Check the SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 here.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details 2018
This year, 54,953 vacancies have been announced for the post of Constable GD.
- BSF – 16,984
- CISF – 200
- CRPF – 21,566
- SSB – 8546
- ITBP – 4126
- AR – 3076
- NIA – 8
- SSF – 447
SSC GD Constable Important Dates 2018
SSC has just released a notice regarding the last date for submission of online applications of SSC GD Constable. Students can submit the SSC GD Online application form till 30-09-2018 (5 PM). There will be no further extension will be granted beyond 30-09-2018 (5 PM). To know more details, visit the link below:
|Official notification release date||21st July 2018|
|Recommencement of registration||17th August 2018|
|End Date of Application||30th September 2018 (5:00 P.M.)|
|Last Day to Pay Application Fees||3rd October 2018|
|Exam Date||11th February to 11th March 2019|
|Exam Result||21st June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
Before filling up your application form, it is very important that you must know the SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria. Check whether you fulfill the SSC GD Constable eligibility criteria such as education qualification & age limit.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree/diploma/10th Standard pass certificate from a recognized board/University.
Age Limit as on 1st August 2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- However, there is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
SSC Constable GD Selection Process
The selection process consists of 3 stages:
- Online Computer Based Test (Objective Type)
- Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
Go through the detailed article below to know the complete selection process & exam pattern of SSC Constable GD.
How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
NOTE:- The process of online application for the ongoing GD Constable Recruitment is over. We have mentioned the process to apply for SSC GD Constable as per 2018 Notification.
Direct Link to Apply for SSC GD Constable
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the Apply button.
- Thereafter, click on GD Constable link.
- After that, fill in the form completely and correctly.
- Then, make the fee payment.
- Finally, submit and take a printout for future reference.
To know the online registration process details, check the article below.
- You have to pay a fee amount of Rs.100.
- However, there is no application fee for female/SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates.
SSC GD Constable – Official Notification
Official SSC GD Constable One Time Registration Notice
Stay tuned for more updates! Take free SSC GD Constable Mock Test & preparing for the exam. If you have any questions or suggestion for us, do write to us in the comments section below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!