SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Released Check State & Zone Wise Vacancies
The SSC CHSL Exam is conducted for candidates who have cleared their 10+2. Lakhs of aspirants appear for this highly anticipated exam. Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Tier 1 exam from 1st to 11th July 2019. Tier 2 will be conducted on 29th September 2019. SSC CHSL Vacancy will provide all information about tentative & confirmed openings announced by SSC.
Latest Update: SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 has been announced by the commission. Total of 3632 Vacancies have been Confirmed !
Candidates can download the CHSL 2017 Vacancy Pdf to know about the State-wise vacancy information.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018-19
The Official SSC CHSL 2018-19 notification for SSC CHSL Updated Vacancy was released on 16th May 2019. SSC has released 5789 vacant posts for various Govt. organizations.
- On 16th May 2019, SSC released a notice along with Tentative Vacancy 2018 list for various Govt. organizations.
- A total of 5789 SSC CHSL Vacancy have been released by the commission.
- The minimum SSC CHSL grade pay is INR 1900 whereas the maximum is INR 2400
- The final selection will be on the basis of marks in all tiers.
- SSC CHSL Exam Analysis will help candidates understand the difficulty level, questions asked in the exam & student’s review.
- The official SSC CHSL Result is expected to be released in August 2019.
- Candidates who appeared for the CHSL Tier 1 exam can check the expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019.
Highlights | SSC CHSL Vacancy
The following table has all the highlights related to SSC CHSL Exam Dates as per the Official Notification-
|CHSL Full Form||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Updated Vacancies||5789|
|Online Registration starts on||March 5, 2019|
|Online Registration Last Date||April 5, 2019|
Posts offered under SSC CHSL 2019
Below, we have mentioned the posts offered under SSC CHSL along with the in hand salary;
- Lower Division Clerk:- INR 18,777-22,411
- Data Entry Operator:- INR 25,165-31,045
- Postal Assistant/SA:- INR 25,165-31,045
- Court Clerk:- INR 18,777-22,411
Official Notice – Revised SSC CHSL Vacancy Update
SSC CHSL has released a new update for the vacancy. As per the notice, after an increase of 761 vacancies, the final total revised vacancies are 5789.
In the table below, we have mentioned post-wise updated SSC CHSL Vacancy as per the official notice published on 16th May 2019;
|Post Name||Vacancy||Updated Vacancy||Tentative Update
(16th May 2019)
Below, we can see Tentative SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018;
*Download the Tentative Official CHSL Vacancy 2018 pdf
Important Dates – SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
In the table below, we have mentioned important dates related to SSC CHSL 2019;
|Events||Dates of SSC CHSL 2018||Dates of SSC CHSL 2019|
|SSC CHSL application form to begin on||March 5, 2019||December 12, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||April 5, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|Last date of fee payment and generation of Challan||April 7, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|Editing of SSC CHSL application form||April 5, 2019||January 10, 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1||July 1 to 26, 2019||To be announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2||September 29, 2019||To be announced|
Selection Process – SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
You need to qualify all the three phases of the exam separately to get selected.
- First you need to sit for the Tier I exam and qualify it. If you get qualified, you have to sit for the Tier II exam.
- If you qualify the 2nd phase of the exam too, you need to appear for the Skill Test/Typing Test.
Share your thoughts/queries here!