SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 Check Tier 1 Reporting Time
Know about the SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 and the Exam Dates for Tier 1 Examination. Staff Selection Commission is conducting the CHSL Tier 1 exam from 17th March to 28th March 2020, the exam will be conducted in 3 Shifts.
- With the help of SSC CHSL Exam Analysis candidates will get to understand the difficulty level, questions asked in the exam, expected questions in upcoming shifts & popular topics.
- SSC CHSL Exam is set to begin and the aspirants have entered the last leg of their preparation.
- The candidates should go through the SSC CHSL Exam Centers List to know about the exam center locations and website information.
- The CHSL exam has 3 Tiers and candidates need to qualify each tier to be given an appointment letter.
SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|Shift 1||10 AM-11 AM|
|Shift 2||1 PM-2 PM|
|Shift 3||4 PM -5 PM|
The SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 for Tier 1 are mentioned below along with the exam dates and important exam day instructions to be followed by all candidates.
- Tier 1 Paper is an MCQ test conducted Online.
- SSC CHSL Time Duration for the Tier 1 Exam is 60 minutes.
- Candidates will be questioned from 4 sections – Quantitative Aptitude/Mathematics, English Language, General Awareness, General Intelligence.
- Practice all questions asked in the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question papers which help candidates to know the level of the exam.
SSC CHSL Shift Timings and Exam Dates 2020
|SSC CHSL Exam Dates for Tier 1||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|17th March to 28th March 2020||Shift 1||10 AM – 11 AM|
|Shift 2||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Shift 3||4 PM – 5 PM|
- Now that you know the SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020, be present at the exam center at least 45 minutes before the exam start time.
- CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted in 3 shifts across 11 days.
- The Result for the Tier 1 Exam will be announced in the month of April 2020.
- The SSC CHSL Admit Card for Tier 2 will be available in May 2020.
SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 & Exam Day Instructions
In order to have a hassle-free paper, follow these important instructions specified by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC is very particular about discipline inside the exam hall.
- Be present at the exam center at least 45 minutes before the SSC CHSL Shift Timings or you will not be allowed inside the Exam Hall.
- Don’t carry any Electronic Gadget inside the premise.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 paper is a Computer Based exam, don’t take any piece of paper or book inside.
- Any Expensive jewelry that you carry inside will be your own responsibility. We recommend you to not expensive jewelry inside the exam hall.
- The Complete Guide for SSC CHSL Exam Day Instruction & Dress Code can also help you to dress right and avoid any inconvenience during the Paper.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2020
Now that we have covered important SSC CHSL Shift Timings & Instructions, go through these important CHSL Preparation tips which will help in Cracking the Exam with ease.
- The Last minute SSC CHSL Tips can help guide you through important tricks and strategies for preparation when few days left for the exam.
- Devote your time in revising your strong areas and practicing your weak spots.
- Appear for 2-3 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test every day.
- The section of General Awareness/ General Science is the most difficult section comparatively, candidates have to go through the Nationa and International General Knowledge covering all the topics and for Awareness, candidates are suggested to prepare the latest updates of the Last Six months.
- Go through the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks to solve the questions easily in less time.
- Staff Selection Commission generally follows the same paper pattern and also repeats many questions, so the candidates should go through the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper for a reference.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020
- However, the SSC CHSL 10+2 Answer Key for Tier 1 is expected to be released by the 3rd week of May 2020.
- Students can check the complete SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020 on the official website & check the correct answers for all questions asked in Tier 1 a few days after the exam will get conduct.
- Candidates can cross-check the Answer Key with the Expected Tier 1 CHSL Cut Off to know their chances of making it through the Tier 1 Test.
Share your thoughts/queries here!