SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 Check Tier 1 Reporting Time
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the CHSL Tier 1 exam from 12 October to 26 October 2o20. It is important for candidates who are appearing for the exam to know about the SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020. Here, we have provided reporting time, exam time, and many other details related to the exam.
Update: Download Quick Revision Module with Repeated 50 Questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam.
- As per the analysis, it is noted that the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted in three shifts.
- With the help of SSC CHSL Exam Analysis candidates will get to understand the difficulty level, questions asked in the exam, expected questions in upcoming shifts & popular topics.
- SSC CHSL Exam is set to begin and the aspirants have entered the last leg of their preparation.
- The CHSL exam has 3 Tiers and all three tiers are qualifying in nature. Candidates scoring the above cut off in prelims exam will get shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process.
- Make sure to follow the SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions (New) on the day of the exam. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to write the exam.
SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020
The SSC CHSL Shift Timings 2020 for Tier 1 are mentioned below along with the exam dates and important exam day instructions to be followed by all candidates. Candidates are advised to practice all questions asked in the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question papers to know the difficulty level of the paper and type of questions asked in the exam.
- Tier 1 Paper is an MCQ type and it is conducted in Online mode.
- The time duration of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam is 60 minutes.
- In Tier 1 exam, candidates will be questioned from 4 sections – Quantitative Aptitude/Mathematics, English Language, General Awareness, General Intelligence.
- Candiadtes must note that scoring above the SSC CHSL Cut Off is a mandate to get selected for the next round.
SSC CHSL Shift Timings and Exam Dates 2020
- Candidates must make sure to be present at the exam center at least 45 minutes before the exam start time.
- CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted in 3 shifts across 9 days.
Let us have a look at the table below to know all the important events related to the Tier 1 exam of Combined Higher Secondary Level examination.
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Dates||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Shifts||SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reporting Time||SSC CHSL Shift Timings|
|12-16, 19-21, & 26 October 2020||Shift 1||9.15 AM||10 AM – 11 AM|
|Shift 2||12.15 PM||1 PM – 2 PM|
|Shift 3||3.15 PM||4 PM – 5 PM|
SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions
In order to have a hassle-free paper, follow these important instructions specified by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC is very particular about discipline inside the exam hall.
- The candidates should go through the SSC CHSL Exam Centers List to know about the exam center locations and website information one day before the exam.
- Be present at the exam center at least 45 minutes before the SSC CHSL Shift Timings or you will not be allowed inside the Exam Hall.
- Don’t carry any Electronic Gadget inside the premise.
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 paper is a Computer Based exam, don’t take any piece of paper or book inside.
- Any Expensive jewellery that you carry inside will be your own responsibility. We recommend you to not expensive jewellery inside the exam hall.
- The Complete Guide for SSC CHSL Exam Day Instruction & Dress Code can also help you to dress right and avoid any inconvenience during the Paper.
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips 2020
As per the experts, the Last-minute SSC CHSL Tips can help guide you through important tricks and strategies for preparation when few days left for the exam.
- Devote your time in revising your strong areas and practising your weak spots.
- Appear for 2-3 SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test every day.
- The section of General Awareness/ General Science is the most difficult section comparatively, candidates have to go through the Nationa and International General Knowledge covering all the topics and for Awareness, candidates are suggested to prepare the latest updates of the Last Six months.
- Follow the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips and Tricks to solve the questions easily in less time.
- Staff Selection Commission generally follows the same paper pattern and also repeats many questions, so the candidates should go through the SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper for a reference.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020
The Staff Selection Commission will release the answer key after one month of the completion of the Tier 1 exam. The answer key will be released in the form of a PDF on the official website.
- However, the SSC CHSL 10+2 Answer Key for Tier 1 is expected to be released in the month of November 2020.
- Students can check the complete SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020 on the official website & check the correct answers for all questions asked in Tier 1 a few days after the exam will get conduct.
- Candidates can cross-check the answer key with the Expected Tier 1 CHSL Cut Off to know their chances of making it through the Tier 1 Test.
Share your thoughts/queries here!