SSC CHSL Result 2020
- SSC CHSL Result 2020
- SSC CHSL Result Dates 2020
- How to check SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2020?
- How to find SSC CHSL Roll Number?
- Details Mentioned on SSC CHSL Sarkari Result 2020
- SSC CHSL Result Declaration Criteria
- How is the Tie Resolved in SSC CHSL 2020 Result?
- SSC CHSL Final Result 2020
- How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020?
- Statistics of Previous Year SSC CHSL Result
- Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
- SSC CHSL Result FAQs
The Staff Selection Commission will soon release the SSC CHSL Result for Tier 1 on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can go through the complete post to know how to check and download the result PDF.
Latest News: As per the latest notice released by the Staff Selection Commission, the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Result will be released on 15 January 2021 on the official website.
- The result will be released in the form of a merit list containing roll numbers of all the candiadtes who have qualified in the Tier 1 exam.
- As per the experts, attempting the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Mock Test Series (FREE) will help candidates to better succeed in the exam.
SSC CHSL Result 2020
The examination conducting authority will release the separately for all the tiers. Those who have appeared for the Tier 1 exam can check their SSC CHSL Merit List here and download their Marks.
- The commission will release the SSC CHSL Cut Off along with the results of the Tier 1 Exam. Candidates scoring above the cut-off in Tier 1 exam will be eligible for the next stage of the selection process i.e., the Tier 2 Exam.
- The commission releases the SSC CHSL Result Zone Wise. Hence, candidates can click on the respective region-wise links tabulated below to check their results.
|SSC CHSL Region||State||Direct Download Link|
|SSC CHSL ER Result||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Sikkim, and Andaman & Nicobar Island||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL KKR Result||Kerala and Karnataka||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL SR Result||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL NER Result||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL WR Result||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL MPR Result||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL CR Result||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL NWR Result||J&K, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL NR Result||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Check Here|
SSC CHSL Result Dates 2020
Here is the table comprising the SSC CHSL Result of Tier 1 and Tier 2. As per the SSC CHSL Exam Dates, the Tier 1 result will be declared tentatively in the second week of November 2020
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam||17-19 March 2020, 12-26 October 2020|
|Provisional Answer key Released on||05 November 2020|
|Start date to fill Objections||05 November 2020 (6 PM)|
|Last date to fill Objections||10 November 2020 (6 PM)|
|Final Answer Key||Second Week of November 2020|
|SSC CHSL Result Date for Tier 1||Second Week of November 2020|
|Tier 2 Descriptive Exam conducted on||To be Notified|
|SSC CHSL Sarkari Result for Tier 2||To be Notified|
How to check SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2020?
Follow the instructions listed below to check the SSC CHSL Result 2020. Candidates can also click on the direct SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result Link which will be provided as soon as the results are released.
- Visit the official SSC Website – www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “SSC CHSL Result 2020 Tier 1” tab.
- Enter your roll number / Registration number, password, and exam name, and submit.
- View & Download the SSC CHSL Sarkari Result 2020 PDF
How to find SSC CHSL Roll Number?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below if in case they forgot their roll number while downloading the result PDF.
- Visit the official website of SSC
- On the Home Page, click on the “Recovery Option”
- Enter details like date of birth and father’s name
- Click on the submit button
- Roll number will be displayed on the screen
Details Mentioned on SSC CHSL Sarkari Result 2020
The SSC CHSL Result PDF will include various details as listed below
- Roll Number of the qualified candidates
- Category-wise names of qualifying candidates
- The total score of the candidate
SSC CHSL Result Declaration Criteria
Candidates need to score a minimum of 33% of marks in Tier 1 exam to get shortlisted for the next stage of the exam i.e., Tier 2. Marks obtained by candidates in the CHSL Tier 1 exam will be considered for preparing the final merit list. The following SSC CHSL Minus marking formula is used by the commission to declare the result.
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Total Score = Total Marks Obtained in Tier 1 SSC CHSL – Penalty for Wrong Answers|
How is the Tie Resolved in SSC CHSL 2020 Result?
If in case there two or more candidates have scored the same, then the merit list is prepared by following the below parameters.
- Firstly, candidate scoring more marks in Tier 1 and Tier 2 is given higher priority.
- If still, the tie continues, candidate scoring more in Tier 2 is considered
- If still the tie continues, the candidate who has the highest marks in Tier 1 will be given priority.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate’s age is considered i.e., the candidate who is an elder is given priority.
- If the tie still continues, then the alphabetical order of candidates’ names is considered.
SSC CHSL Final Result 2020
The Final Result of the SSC CHSL Exam is a combined score of all the tiers i.e., Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3. The SSC CHSL 2020 Final Result will let candidates know whether he/she is selected for their applied post. Hence, it is important for candidates to perform well in all the tiers in order to get selected for their desired post.
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2020?
Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key after 1 week of the exam. Follow the steps to check marks with the help of the SSC CHSL Answer key:
- The Tier 1 CHSL paper has 100 questions, the paper is of 200 marks & the exam duration is 1 hour.
- For each incorrect answer, there is a mark-down of 0.5 marks.
- Every correct answer is rewarded with 2 marks.
Statistics of Previous Year SSC CHSL Result
Here, we have provided the SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Result statistics for candidates’ reference. As per the analysis, total 47,606 candidates were shortlisted to appear for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam in 2019. Check the table below to know the post-wise number of candidates qualified in the tier 2 exam.
|Posts||Number of qualified candidates in SSC CHSL Tier-II 2019|
|DEO (other than C&AG)||37|
|DEO in C&AG||1,741|
|PA, SA, JSA & LDC||30,822|
|Total candidates qualified||32,600|
Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
The cut off marks are released to shortlist eligible candidates for the next stage of examination. Here is a glimpse of expected Cut off marks for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam.
|CATEGORY||SSC CHSL Final Cut Off|
SSC CHSL Result FAQs
Q) What is the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result Date 2020?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 result will be declared tentatively in the second week of November 2020.
Q) How can I check the SSC CHSL Result 2020?
Candidates can check the SSC CHSL 2020 Result in online mode from the official website of SSC.
Q) Can I raise objections after the declaration of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result?
No. As per the notification, candidates have to fill the objection form within the specified time. Raising objections after the last date will not be entertained by the commission.
Q) What details are mentioned on SSC CHSL 2020 Result?
Candidates’ name, roll number, and total score are mentioned on the SSC CHSL 2020 Result PDF.
Q) What happens after the declaration of SSC CHSL Final Result 2020?
After the declaration of the SSC CHSL 2020 Final Result, candidates who will get qualified in the Tier 3 exam are called for document verification.
Q) Is the SSC CHSL Result the same for all categories?
No. The Staff Selection Selection Commission releases category-wise results for all tiers of the exam.
Q) Can I get my score re-evaluated after the declaration of the SSC CHSL Result?
No. There is no process of score re-evaluation after the declaration of the SSC CHSL Result.
Share your thoughts/queries here!