SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – PDF Download
SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Find the direct link to download SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers here.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers
Staff Selection Commission will hold the SSC CHSL exam from 4th to 26th March 2018. If you are interested in the post, you can start applying from 18th November 2017. Only a few months remain for the exam. And you must give your 100% to prepare efficiently for the exam. Practice is the best way to ensure success. And you can do so by checking SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers. You can also take our SSC CHSL Mock Tests to enhance your preparation. Also check for complete SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers – Direct Download Links
SSC CHSL Important Dates – SSC CHSL Exam Date 2017
You can check the table below for detailed information.
|SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Release Date||18th November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Submission||18th November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date - Tier 1||4th to 26th March 2018|
SSC CHSL Vacancy
The number of vacancies will be declared via the official notification. We will update it as soon as we get it.
Click here for – SSC CHSL Solved Papers !!
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria – SSC CHSL Exam Date 2017
- Educational Qualifications – You have to clear 12th standard exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Age Limit – You should be between 18 to 27 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
Age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category, and 10 years for PwD category candidates.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2017
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the link for applying online.
- Fill in the required details correctly. Also, upload the required documents.
- Finally, take a printout of the form for future reference.
SSC CHSL Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900/2400
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.2400
- Court Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more previous year paper related updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!