SSC CHSL Last minute Tips 2020
This post will help you with the important SSC CHSL Last Minute Tips and Tricks to crack SSC CHSL Exam 2020. Previous year’s question papers, mock tests and important last minute Preparation tips for SSC CHSL Exam. The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 is just around the corner, CHSL Tier 1 exam starting from 17th to 28th March 2020.
Staff Selection Commission conducts the very popular SSC CHSL (10+2) exam every year. SSC CHSL is recruiting for posts of Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerks, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants & Data Entry Operators.
SSC CHSL Last Minute Tips 2020
- Candidates are advised to carry SSC CHSL Admit Card to the exam centre without fail. As the exam is scheduled in August, there is an ample amount of time for preparation.
- The SSC CHSL Last Minute Preparation tips will be the key to cracking the CHSL Exam.
- It is very important to go through SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers to understand the paper pattern and difficulty level.
- Don’t miss out on the Mock Tests. Practice with Mock tests to get good with answering questions in the limited time duration.
- Every Wrong answer in Tier 1 will cost the candidate 0.50 marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Before we take you through the SSC CHSL Last minute tips, it is important to note the selection process that the Staff Selection Commission will follow for the SSC CHSL exam.
- There are 3 tiers in the SSC CHSL paper.
- Tier 1- MCQ Online Test.
- Tier 2- Descriptive Offline Test.
- Tier 3- Computer Proficiency Skill Test.
- Documentation is done after the candidate clears all 3 Tiers.
The following table will help understand the CHSL Tier 1 exam pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Reasoning Ability||25||50||60 minutes in total|
- All four sections of the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will consist of 25 questions and carrying 50 marks each.
- The Tier I exam is for 60 Minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 mark for every wrong answer.
- Please note that Tier 1 Exam doesn’t have a section-wise division & the questions are asked randomly and in a mixed format from all 4 sections.
SSC CHSL Last Minute Preparation Tips & tricks
- Go through all Topics in the SSC CHSL Syllabus so you don’t miss out on anything.
- Practice Formulas every day, write all formulas on pieces of paper/sheet. Stick that Paper/Sheet on your room’s door so you go through it every day.
- Plan through your studies, make sure to focus on your weak sections first.
- Practice at least 2-3 SSC CHSL Mock Test so you get good at attempting the exam in the given time period.
- Read the newspaper regularly. It will help improve your Grammar, Vocabulary & General Awareness.
Quick Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL
The SSC CHSL Last minute Tips isn’t only about the examination and preparation, candidates should also follow these steps to ensure maximum efficiency on the exam day.
- Eat healthily and try to have as much sleep as you can.
- Don’t try to pull all-nighters leading up to the exam.
- Make sure to do some fun activities every day. It is not all about studying, mental health is also important.
- Exercise regularly and stay fit.
- Solve Mock Tests regularly.
- Evaluate your performance regularly.
- Focus more on the Basics.
- Know the good attempts for the paper. The SSC CHSL Exam Analysis will help you formulate a strategy of how many questions you should attempt to crack the paper. It will help in understanding the difficulty level, frequently asked questions and Trends.
Share your thoughts/queries here!