SSC CHSL Last minute Tips 2018
SSC CHSL Last minute Preparation Tips 2018 – Tips and Tricks to remember at the last minute of SSC CHSL 2018 Exams
SSC CHSL Last-minute Tips 2018
SSC conducts the SSC CHSL, which is a very popular exam. SSC CHSL is conducted for various recruitment exams like Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Court clerk.
Vacancies for SSC CHSL:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||898|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA||2359|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||2|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’:||Nil|
SSC CHSL Selection Process:
Importance of SSC CHSL 2017?
- SSC CHSL Tier I Results: It will display roll number of candidates who are qualified for Tier II examination
- SSC CHSL Tier II Results: Those who qualify in Tier II of the examination will be called for Skill Test.
- SSC CHSL Skill Test Results: Those who qualify in the SSC CHSL skill test will be recruited.
Paper pattern for SSS CHSL tier 1 Exam :
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 minutes|
Negative Marking Scheme: Every Wrong answer will cost the candidate 0.25 marks. Each correct question earns the candidate 2 marks.
SSC CHSL Last-minute Tips:
- There are no shortcuts: There are shortcuts to success.
- Plan your studies: It is important to plan your Studies and prepare months in advanced
- Have Determination: It is difficult to crack the Civil Engineering Exam if you do not have determination.
- Syllabus: Know your syllabus thoroughly. Prepare for the Paper according to the syllabus and not according to your wish.
- Focus more on theory: Most of the questions have a very theoretical approach. Most questions will be from
- Get your Basics Right: Get your basics right and then only you can go further with more tough concepts.
- Prepare Notes and Revise: Apart from using reference material to study, prepare with your own notes.
- Read more newspapers and
Quick Preparation tips for SSC JE: SSC CHSL Last Minute Tips
- Learn to manage your time
- Eat well, Sleep well
- Make some time for playing games too, you can have some fun in between your study schedule.
- Do Exercise to stay healthy
- Solve Mock Tests regularly
- Evaluate your performance regularly
- Develop more accuracy in solving mathematical problems
- Strengthen your basics
- Solve Sectional Mock Tests and topic-wise mock tests
- Know your Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Know the syllabus thoroughly
- Take a balanced diet during exam time, do not skip meals
- Avoid last minute preparations
- Stay relaxed
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CHSL Last-minute Tips 2018
Share your thoughts/queries here!