SSC CHSL GA Questions 2020- Check General Awareness PDFs
The SSC CHSL Exam 2020 is going to be conducted from 17th to 28th March 2020 in three shifts. The exam level is generally of Easy to Moderate and it is apparent that you understand the question pattern and start your preparation in the right manner. Hence, we are bringing you with the 500 SSC CHSL GA Questions PDF in this article that will help you to understand what questions to expect in the Exam 2020.
SSC CHSL GA Questions 2020
- Aspirants can make use of the 500 GA Questions asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 and prepare the questions & topics thoroughly for 2020
- The Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off for Tier 1 is 146 to 148 as per the previous year cutoff.
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 observed a shift in Trend, many questions were asked from International Current Affairs, mainly of neighboring countries
- It is essential that you make good quality concise SSC CHSL Study Notes and make multiple revision
SSC CHSL GA Questions for Tier 1
Staff Selection Commission often repeats topics & questions in General Awareness section throughout all its recruitment. This trend was observed in CGL & CHSL, many current affairs topics were common in both these exams.
The candidates who have been applied for the SSC CHSL 2020, should prepare comparatively more for the General Awareness Section of the exam, which is the most difficult topic to clear a particular topic comparatively.
SSC CHSL General Awareness Important Topics for Tier 1
The Important Topics in the GA section of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exam were:
|Current Affairs (Domestic + International)||Politics (2019 Lok Sabha Elections)||History||Sports (Focused on Cricket)||Indian Dance Forms & their States|
|Popular cups & trophies||Books & Authors||General Chemistry||Human Anatomy||General Physics|
- The difficulty level of the Current Affairs Section is high, candidates should be up to date from all the previous six months’ latest news and reports of both National and International.
- There are many History questions from the Gupta Period.
- Indian Dance Forms and the states in which they are practiced was asked in all shifts of the Tier 1 CHSL Exam.
- Questions in the sports section were majorly focused on Cricket & Tennis.
- Candidates preparing for the SSC CHSL exam should go through all recent Cups & Trophies won by Indians in the country and internationally. Go through the detailed SSC CHSL Important Topics to prepare in a more efficient way.
SSC CHSL GA Questions for Tier 1 Exam
Some questions asked in the Tier 1 CHSL Exam have been listed here, you can also download the 500 GA Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 2019 in Engish & Hindi PDF from the link mentioned below-
Q. Which country will host the 36th International Geological Congress in March 2020?
Q. The 107th edition of the Indian Science Congress will be hosted by which city?
Q. Who set a new record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman?
A- Christina Koch
Q. Scissor Cup is associated with which sports?
Q. The Book ‘Gulamgiri’ was written by which author?
A- Jyotirao Phule
Q. Who among the following won a silver medal in the equestrian event at the 2018 Asian Games?
Q.Ram Vilas Paswan is the president of which party?
A-Lok Janshakti Party
Q. Greta Thunberg, the teenage sensation and global climate change crusader is from which of the following European countries?
Q. Herts is the SI unit of?
Q. In the new 2019 Narendra Modi cabinet, which portfolio is assigned to Smriti Irani?
A-Ministry of Women and Child Development
Q. Where is Rhodopsin, also called visual purple, located in the human body?
Q. Which emperor’s army did Maharana Pratap fight in the Battle of Haldighati?
Q. Rafael Nadal, one of the top male tennis players in the world hails from which European country?
Q. Which is the largest bone in the human body?
Q. As of May 2019, Vidarbha has won _______ Ranji Trophy tournaments?
Q. Chhattisgarh does NOT share its boundary with
A- West Bengal
Q- Which of the following states shares the longest boundary with China?
A- Arunachal Pradesh
Q- Which of the following metals has an ore named Galena?
Q- In which year was Google incorporated as a private company?
Q- Which of the following states separates Nepal from Bhutan?
Q- The mother of Mahatma Gandhi was:
Q- What is the full form of GSTIN in relation to GST?
A- Goods and Services Tax Identification Number
Q- Which of the following are the highest-frequency electromagnetic waves?
A- Gamma Rays
Q- The 124th Amendment Bill, 2019 deals with-
A- Economic Reservation
Q- Ram Vilas Paswan is the president of which party?
A- Lok Janshakti Party
Q- Which of the following banks was authorized to issue Electoral Bonds?
A- State Bank of India
Q- The city of Belagavi is located in the state of-
Q- In the world of computers, what is ‘Ubuntu”?
A- Open source Linux operating system
Q- Herts is the SI unit of-
Q-In which state is the Mundra Power Plant located?
Q- The National Institute of Nutrition is located in-
Q- ‘Pivot Table’ is a feature of which of the following software?
A- Microsoft Excel
Q- Soorya Festival’ is associated with which of the following cities?
Q- Which popular Indian band of the 90s released their first album ‘Boondein’ with Mohit Chauhan as the lead?
A- Silk Route
Q- In the context of Cloud Computing, what is the full form of PaaS?
A- Platform as a Service
Q- Dolomite is an ore of which of the following metals?
How do I Download SSC CHSL General Awareness Questions PDF?
Candidates can download the 500 GA Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 from the below-mentioned table. To help with the preparation we have also provided detailed PDFs for Important Cups & Trophies along with important Indian Folk Dance forms. Go through the SSC CHSL GA Questions PDF and download them for future reference.
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 500 GA Questions PDF (English)- Part A|
|SSC CHSL Ter 1 500 GA Questions PDF (English) -Part B|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 250 GA Questions PDF (Hindi)|
|Important Cups & Trophies PDF||Important Dance Forms PDF|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 General Awareness Trends & Changes
In the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2020, many changes in the General Awareness section were introduced by the Staff Selection Commission.
- The challenging section of SSC CHSL General Awareness is Current Affairs. Many questions were asked from the current affairs of neighboring countries which proved to be a bit difficult.
- The political changes and major departmental heads of India & of International countries were asked in most shifts.
- Candidates who attempted the CHSL Tier 1 Test felt that the General Awareness section was more difficult than other sections of the exam which is usually not the case.
- Students looking to score well should go through the SSC CHSL GK Preparation in detail
- Both SSC CHSL and CGL exam followed this trend of asking questions from international politics & international current affairs.
Share your thoughts/queries here!