SSC CHSL Exam Date 2018 : Check Exam Dates & Schedule
SSC CHSL Exam Date – Check the SSC CHSL exam date 2018 here as per the latest Official SSC exam calendar
SSC CHSL Exam Date
Staff Selection Commission had released the CHSL notification on 18th November 2017. According to the notification, the SSC CHSL exam is scheduled to be held from 4th to 26th March 2018. This Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is held for recruiting Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Data Entry Operators, Postal/Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk, etc. You can find all the important details like SSC CHSL exam date 2018, exam pattern, and other info by scrolling down.
SSC CHSL Important Dates – SSC CHSL Exam Date 20117-18
You can check the table below for detailed information.
|SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Release Date||18th November 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Submission||18th November 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th December 2017|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date - Tier 1||4th to 26th March 2018|
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
The number of vacancies will be declared via the official notification. We will update it as soon as we get it.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria – SSC CHSL Exam Date 2018
- Educational Qualifications – You have to clear 12th standard exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Age Limit – You should be between 18 to 27 years of age as on 1st January 2018.
Age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories – 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category, and 10 years for PwD category candidates.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2017-18
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the link for applying online.
- Fill in the required details correctly. Also, upload the required documents.
- Finally, take a printout of the form for future reference.
SSC CHSL Selection Process
You have to go through three phases of the exam to get finally selected. The first phase is an objective type online test. It consists of four sections – Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. You need to qualify this round to appear for Tier II. Tier 2 will ask you to write an essay of 200 to 250 words and a letter/application of 150 to 200 words. You have to secure minimum 33% marks to qualify this round. For Postal/Sorting Assistant, there is another round – Skill/Typing Test. This exam is of qualifying nature. After that, the finall allotment will be done based on your performance in Tier 1 and 2.
SSC CHSL Pay Scale for Various Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900/2400
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.2400
- Court Clerk – Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay of Rs.1900
SSC CHSL Admit Cards 2018 – SSC CHSL Exam Date 2018
You have to download SSC CHSL admit cards separately for Tier 1, 2, and 3. Also, you have to bring this admit card along with a photo ID and three passport size photographs to the exam center. Without these, you won’t be allowed inside the venue.
SSC CHSL Result 2018 – SSC CHSL Exam Date 2018
The result will be available on the official website. You can check the SSC CHSL Schedule here.
SSC CHSL Notice regarding Exam Date 2018
So, tell us, did you find our post on SSC CHSL Exam Date 2017-18 helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more exam updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!