SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019 – Check Category Wise Cut Off Marks
- SSC CHSL Cut off 2019
- SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 1 2019
- SSC CHSL Cut Off for Tier 2 2019
- SSC CHSL Expected Final Cut Off
- How is the Cut Off Calculated?
- Factors Affecting the SSC CHSL Cut Off
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Tier 1 SSC CHSL Exam was conducted from 1st to 11th July 2019. This post will take you through the Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019 and Previous Year Cut Off Marks for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. The Official Cut Off will be updated on the Staff Selection Commission website @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates who clear the Tier 1 SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019 will be eligible to sit for Tier 2 Descriptive test
LATEST: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Final Results 2017 along with the cut off marks. The Exam Conducting Authority has declared the SSC CHSL Cut Off marks based on the candidate’s performance in Skill Test.
Stage 1 Result: Staff Selection Commission has released the Tier 1 SSC CHSL Result 2019 along with the Cut Off on 12th September. The detailed Cut Off List for all posts and categories has been mentioned below.
Answer Key: SSC CHSL Answer Key for Tier 1 was released on 22nd July 2019.
SSC CHSL Cut off 2019
Staff Selection Commission organizes the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam annually to recruit for different departments & organizations in the Government of India.
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off out on 12th September 2019.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy is 5789 for multiple the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Court Clerk.
- Cut off for each tier is released separately. Candidates who clear the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam and secured marks above the mentioned cutoff will be shortlisted for Tier 2.
- The Tier 2 cut off is expected to be declared on October 2019. The qualifying marks for the Tier 2 exam is 33%.
- Overall SSC CHSL Cut off will be out in December 2019.
- Preparing candidates should go through the SSC CHSL Preparation Tips for Stage 2 exam.
SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 1 2019
- The maximum marks that a candidate can get in the Tier 1 paper is 200.
- There is no sectional cut off for Tier 1.
- The CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off is expected to be high due to lakhs of students appearing for the exam.
Take a look at the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off 2019
|UR ( General Candidates)||181.47||165.93||135.60|
SSC CHSL Cut Off for Tier 2 2019
- The CHSL Tier 2 paper is a descriptive paper which is conducted offline.
- The Tier 2 result is announced as a total of Tier 1 + Tier 2 marks.
- Candidates must get at least 33% in SSC CHSL Tier 2 exam to qualify for the next step.
The following table will give an idea about the Expected Cut off for Tier 2 examination–
|Category||SSC CHSL Cut Off Tier 2|
SSC CHSL Expected Final Cut Off
The Final Cut Off for the CHSL exam will be a combination of all 3 Tiers.
- Tier 3 is a typing exam which tests the candidates on the writing speed and accuracy.
- The Tier 3 test is qualifying in nature.
Following table depicts the official Final Expected CHSL Cut Off 2019
|CATEGORY||SSC CHSL Final Cut Off|
How is the Cut Off Calculated?
- Tier 1 Cut Off is calculated by grading the MCQ paper based on the correction criteria.
- For each correct question, the candidate is awarded 2 Marks.
- Each incorrect question in Tier 1 exam, there is a markdown of 0.5 marks.
- Tier 2 is a descriptive test that is graded on the student’s grammar and writing ability.
- Tier 3 is qualifying in nature and calculates the person’s typing speed & accuracy.
- The Final SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Cut Off is a combination of Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Qualifying Tier 3.
Factors Affecting the SSC CHSL Cut Off
Staff Selection Commission goes through various factors affecting that influence the Cut Off for CHSL (10+2).
- The total number of candidates appearing for the Exam determines the level of competition.
- Difficulty level of the paper is also a factor that determines the Cut Off for SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off
A total of 48,404 candidates qualified the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2017 and appeared for the Tier 2 exam. Given below is the Previous Year SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks for all categories.
⇒ SSC CHSL Tier I 2017 – Official Cut Off Marks
|General or UR||143.50|
⇒ SSC CHSL Tier I 2016 – Cut Off Marks
|General or UR||127.50|
*Staff Selection Commission also released Final Revised Cut Off 2016
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Here are the Official previous year’s SSC CHSL cut off marks of 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 year.
⇒ SSC CHSL Tier I – Previous Year’s Cut Off
|Category||SSC CHSL Cutoff Marks|
There are various errors found in SSC CHSL Tier I tentative answer key 2017. Due to which SSC has extended the date to challenge the answer key till 26th April 2018. To know all the details go through the link below:
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Share your thoughts/queries here!