SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020 Check Expected Cut Off Marks
- SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off
- SSC CHSL Expected Final Cut Off 2020
- How To Check SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off?
- How is the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020 Calculated?
- Factors Affecting the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off 2019
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off 2017
- SSC CHSL Department-Wise Cut Off 2016
- SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CHSL Exam annually to recruit eligible candidates for different departments & organizations in the Government of India. As the Tier 1 exam is scheduled in the month of August 2020, here is the detailed information about the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020.
- The SSC CHSL Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates must secure to qualify and become eligible for the next process of the exam.
- The commission will release the category-wise and post-wise SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks on the official website.
- In this post, we have provided the SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off 2020 and previous year cut off marks, factors affecting cut off marks, and many more.
- The SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off marks will be released along with the results. SSC will release the SSC CHSL Result 2020 separately for each stage i.e., Tier 1, 2, & 3.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
SSC CHSL Cut off for each tier is released separately by the commission. Candidates need to score a minimum of 33% marks SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam in order to get qualified for the Tier 3 Exam.
- As per the notification, there is no SSC CHSL Sectional Cut Off in the Tier 1 exam.
- The Tier 1 exam is scheduled to be held from 17 to 21 August 2020 & 24 to 27 August 2020 as per the SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2020.
- The cutoff off marks will be determined based on different factors like the total number of vacancies, marks obtained, the difficulty level of the exam, previous years’ cut off marks, and the category of the candidate.
- With the help of expected Cut Off of SSC CHSL 2020, candidates can get an idea about how many marks must be scored to be get qualified for the next round of the selection process.
- Candidates are advised to solve SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Papers to know the difficulty level of the paper and type of questions asked in the exam.
SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam is conducted in 3 tiers to recruit candidates for Lower Division Clerks, Postal Assistants and Data Entry Operator posts in various ministries and other government organizations.
- Candidates can check the cut off for SSC CHSL on the official website after the completion of the exam.
- For the candidate’s reference, here is the previous year SSC CHSL Department-wise cut off marks. Check these marks and prepare accordingly so that you can score above the cut off marks.
Go through the following graph of SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off for General Category. Know the previous year trend of cut off marks for SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Expected Final Cut Off 2020
The Final Cut Off for the SSC CHSL 2020 exam will be a combination of all 3 Tiers. The SSC CHSL Final Cut Off 2020 for Tier 3 exam will be released based on the candidates’ performance in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
The following table depicts the SSC CHSL 2020 Expected Cut Off
|CATEGORY||SSC CHSL Final Cut Off|
How To Check SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off?
Candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below while checking the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Cut Off marks 2020.
- Visit the official website of SSC
- On the Home page, check for “Latest News” tab and click on it
- Click on the SSC CHSL 2020 Cut Off PDF tab
- Then, press Ctrl+F and search the cut off for your desired post
- The Cut Off PDF will open on the screen
- Candidates can check their cut off as per the category
- Download and save the SSC CHSL Cut Off PDF file for future reference.
How is the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020 Calculated?
The following criteria will be used by the commission while calculating the SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks 2020.
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off is calculated by grading the MCQ paper based on the correction criteria.
- For each correct question, the candidate is awarded 2 Marks.
- Candidates need to score the overall Cut off marks in Tier 1 Exam in order to eligible to appear for the Tier 2 Exam.
- The SSC CHSL Final Cut Off is a combination of Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Qualifying Tier 3.
After the release of SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off 2020, candidates can use the formula given below to calculate the number of marks obtained in the exam.
Total Marks = Number of correct answers * 2 – Number of wrong answers * 0.5
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off for Tier 1
- For Tier 1, the cut off marks are calculated for a total of 200 marks.
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 consists of 4 sections – General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The cut off is decided based on category and posts offered.
- Due to the increased number of applicants, the cut off marks is slightly high compared to previous years.
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off for Tier 2
- The SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam is a descriptive exam conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 33% in order to qualify for Tier 3 Exam.
- Merit list will be formed on a candidate’s performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.
SSC CHSL Final Allotment 2020
- Candidates successfully clearing Tier 2 Exam of SSC CHSL are eligible for Tier 3.
- Tier 3 is a typing test or a skill test depending on the post applied for. This is qualifying in nature.
- SSC CHSL cut off 2020 for Tier 3 will be based on the percentage of mistakes.
- Allotment of candidates will be made to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk based on ranks and post preferences.
Factors Affecting the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
Staff Selection Commission goes through various factors while determining the Cut Off for CHSL (10+2).
- The total number of candidates appearing for the Exam
- The difficulty level of the paper
- Average marks scored by test takers
- Previous Years Cutoff Marks
- Overall Performance in the exam
- Category of the candidate
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off 2019
As soon as the SSC CHSL cut off is releases, the list of qualified candidates in the exam is uploaded on the official website. Go through the table below to know the SSC CHSL Cut Off 2019.
|Category/Posts||DEO (Other than C&AG)||DEO in C&AG||LDC/JSA and PA/SA|
|UR ( General Candidates)||181.47||165.93||135.60|
|Total Candidates Qualified||175||2330||45101|
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off
A total of 48,404 candidates qualified the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off Marks 2017 and appeared for the Tier 2 exam. Given below is the SSC CHSL Last Year Cut Off Marks for all categories.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Cut Off 2018
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Tier-ll(Descriptive paper) of the Combined Higher Secondary (1O+2) Level Examination, for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat
Assistant, DEO, LDC, etc.
List 1: Candidates qualified for DEST for the post of DEO (Other than C&AG)-
|Cut off marks Tier 1+Tier 2||252.06||–||–||243.43||37|
List 2: Candidates qualified for DEST for the post of DEO in C&AG-
List 3: Candidates qualified for Typing Test for Post of PA, SA, JSA, LDC, etc-
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Cut Off 2017
|Category||SSC CHSL Cut off|
|General or UR||127.50|
SSC CHSL Final Cut Off 2017
List 1: Cut Off on percentage of mistakes in the Typing Test-
List 2: Cut Off on percentage of mistakes in DEST for DEO-
SSC CHSL Tier I Cut Off 2016
|Category||SSC CHSL Cut off|
|General or UR||127.50|
*Staff Selection Commission also released Final Revised Cut Off 2016
SSC CHSL Department-Wise Cut Off 2016
Go through the following table to know the SSC CHSL Last Year Cut Off Department-Wise 2016 for the candidates of General Category-
|Post/ Department Code||Cut Off||Post/ Department Code||Cut Off|
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Here are the Official previous year’s SSC CHSL cut off marks of 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 year.
SSC CHSL Tier I – Previous Year’s Cut Off
|Category||SSC CHSL Cutoff Marks|
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Share your thoughts/queries here!