SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 | Status & Correction
- SSC CHSL Application Form Status 2019 | Form Correction
SSC CHSL Application Form Status and Correction 2019 | The last date to register for the SSC CHSL Application Form is 5th April 2019. The aspirants should go through the article thoroughly and minutely if they wish to make any edits or corrections inside the form. Also, the instructions on how to check SSC CHSL Application Form Status are given below
SSC CHSL Application Form Status 2019 | Form Correction
- Firstly, the students should check the important guidelines which are mentioned before the form filling page appears
- Secondly, the students should also check the SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- In case any candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL, they must not proceed to form filling as they are not eligible in the first place
- Also, the students can check the SSC CHSL Form Status directly from the official website of SSC
- Moreover, the candidates cannot edit or edit their Phone number and E-mail id in the SSC CHSL Application Form
- Candidates should read the article below carefully in order to see how they can edit the application form of SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Application Form Status: Exam Dates
The candidates must check out the table given below in order to know the SSC CHSL Exam Dates.
The last date to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam is 5th April 2019
|SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form will be available from||March 05, 2019|
|Last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2018||April 05, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 2018 exam is scheduled for||July 01- July 26, 2019 (Tentative)|
|SSC CHSL Tier II 2018 exam will be conducted on||September 29, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form will be released on||December 12, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form can be filled till||January 10, 2020|
Also check: SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019
How To Check SSC CHSL Application Form Status?
A lot of times, the students want to check the status of SSC CHSL Application Form. There might be various reasons for the same. Some of those reasons would be that the candidate wants to check if their payment process has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted.
Check: SSC CHSL Admit Card
Whenever any such situation is there, students can follow the guidelines below in order to check the status of SSC CHSL Application Form:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SSC
- Secondly, the candidates will find the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Click on it
- Then, there will be a new page displayed on the screen
- Now, students will fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Now, a new page will appear, again
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s SSC CHSL Application Form
Reasons for Rejection of SSC CHSL Application Form?
It usually happens. A lot of times, the officials of Staff Selection Commission reject the form of the candidate. Most times, students are not able to figure out what had actually gone wrong. The causes for the rejection of the application form are mentioned as follows:
- First of all, students can only apply for a single post
- Secondly, in any case, if candidates carry the prohibited items to the exam hall, the SSC will reject their application form
- Moreover, the students who want a travel pass and belong to SC/ST community must upload their Official community certificate in the SSC CHSL Application Form
- The SSC will reject the form of the students who will misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any of the forms which are found with a fake or artificial certificate will be cancelled by SSC
- If any information in the application form is filled wrong or incorrect, the form will be rejected then and there
- The students have to upload the scanned copies of their photo and signature in the application form and if any photo is found invisible and unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the SSC will reject the form
- Moreover, any issues or wrong formatting found in the scanned images uploaded by the candidates, the form will be rejected
- Candidates are advised that they fill their SSC CHSL Registration Forms very carefully in order to avoid any complications later on
How To Make Changes/ Edit the SSC CHSL Application Form?
It is not very difficult to make SSC CHSL Application Form Correction. The students should read the necessary details in order to Edit SSC CHSL Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the SSC CHSL Registration Form
- Firstly, it is a firm piece of advice to all the candidates that they should fill the SSC CHSL Application Form accurately in the first place, without making any issues
- Secondly, students should fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID accurately because SSC will have to send the updates on the registered contact details
- If a student wants to make any other changes in the SSC CHSL Application Form, they have to pay a certain charge
- Any student who is trying to modify their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any aspirant is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
SSC CHSL Application Form Correction
The students must follow the steps mentioned below to make any form corrections in SSC CHSL Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates must visit the SSC official website
- Secondly, the candidates will now look for the SSC CHSL Application link
- Click on that link
- Then, a new page will appear on the screen
- Candidates will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Now, on this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the students will be asked for the Modification Fee
- After paying the modification fee, students will once again enter the Registration Details
- Now, students can make the modifications
- Then, click on Save and then Submit
- Now, students will take the Print out of the SSC CHSL Application Form
SSC CHSL FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
There are many queries of the candidates who plan to write the SSC CHSL Examination 2019. There are some questions which are frequently asked by the students which we have answered as follows:
Q. I have been trying to fill the Application Form. But, the page was delaying the process again and again. What should I do?
A. The speed of the page of Online Registration depends on a lot of thing like the Internet Speed of your connection. Sometimes, there are so many students already registering and processing on that same page because of which the speed gets slow. The candidates, if once delayed, can try again after 5-10 minutes
Q. How will I get to know that my application form is registered?
A. When the candidates will complete the form and click on Submit, there will be an indication whether the form is successfully registered or not. So candidates, after the successful registration, must take the print out of the Application Form on the spot
Q. I have not received any e-mail after I filled in my Personal Details?
A. The e-mail for Registration Number & Password is received just after a minute the candidates submits their Personal Details (Step-1) in the application form. Secondly, it completely depends upon the accuracy of the e-mail id and phone number that the candidate has filled.
Q. I want to re-confirm that my Application Form is saved. How should I do that?
A. If any candidate has any doubt regarding the confirmation of their Application Form, they must visit the Page for the Re-print/E-Receipt of the Application Form. Then, candidates can generate the Printout and keep the soft and hard copy of the Form
Q. I filled the Form and I received an e-mail in which the Registration Number was 0/Blank. What does that mean?
A. There are least or rare chances when any candidate gets 0 as a Registration Number along with a valid password. In this case, candidates should re-register
Q. My Application Form was submitted but then suddenly my screen got Blank/Internet disconnected/PC closed/etc. Is my registration form submitted or not?
A. We will refer to question number 4 upwards. Kindly re-apply in case it is not registered
Q. What should I mention in the e-mail which is in response to the auto-response e-mail?
A. Foremost and most importantly, candidates should definitely mention their Registration Number and Password
Q. What other things can I mention while trying to convey what problem I am facing?
A. First of all, candidates must not forget to fill the Registration Form and Password. Secondly, candidates must attach the screenshot of the error on the screen if possible. Moreover, candidates must mention their Desktop details, which computer and Internet Connection the student is using
Q. I want to make some changes in my Application Form. How can I do that?
A. Once the form is submitted, the candidates can click on EDIT in order to make any kind of corrections. Do not forget to take a Print out on the spot. Once it is submitted and print out is taken, the candidates cannot make any changes again
Share your thoughts/queries here!