SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 | Status & Correction
- SSC CHSL Application Form Status 2019
SSC CHSL Application Form Status 2019 | The last date to register for the SSC CHSL Application Form was 5th April 2019. This article will help in checking the Application status for all regions.
LATEST News for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- SSC CHSL Admit Card has been released for all 9 regions. Download the Tier 1 CHSL Admit Card now.
- Candidates who can’t download their Tier 1 Admit Card should check their Application Status.
|LATEST: Check Your Application Form Status Now|
How to check your SSC CHSL Application form status?
- Click on this direct link – www.sscnr.net.in
- You will be directed to the Page displayed in the image.
- Fill the required information: Registration ID, Roll number and DOB.
- If you don’t have your roll number with you right now, you can enter the details asked in the following image.
- Click on the “Search Status” button to check your application status
SSC CHSL Application Form Status 2019
- Candidates can go through SSC CHSL Syllabus to re-check all the important Topics.
- In case any candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL, there form status will be rejected.
- Candidates who clear the Tier 1 CHSL exam will be intimated to download the Tier 2 CHSL Hall Ticket.
SSC CHSL Application Status 2019
Candidates can click on their respective region and check their SSC CHSL Application Status by entering the registration number and password:
|Karnataka Kerela Region (KKR) Form Status|
|Northern Region Form Status|
|Madhya Pradesh Region Admit Card|
|Southern Region Form Status|
|North Eastern Region|
|North Western Region Form Status|
|Eastern Region Form Status|
SSC CHSL Application Form Status: Exam Dates
Before going through SSC CHSL Application form status, the candidates must check out the table given below in order to know the SSC CHSL Exam Dates.
|SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form will be available from||March 05, 2019|
|Last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2018||April 05, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 2018 exam is scheduled for||July 01- July 26, 2019 (Tentative)|
|SSC CHSL Tier II 2018 exam will be conducted on||September 29, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form will be released on||December 12, 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application Form can be filled till||January 10, 2020|
Reasons for Rejection of SSC CHSL Application Form Status?
At times, the SSC CHSL Application From Status is rejected for some candidates. The causes for the rejection of the application form are mentioned as follows:
- Students can only apply for a single post, applying for more than 1 can result in rejection.
- Candidates who belong to the SC/ST community need to upload their Official community certificate in the SSC CHSL Application Form. Failure to do so will result in rejection.
- The SSC will reject the form of the students who misuse their Travel Pass or travel authorities
- Any forms which are found with a fake or artificial certificate will be cancelled by SSC
- If any information in the application form is incorrect, the form will be rejected by the authorities.
- Students have to upload the scanned copies of their photo and signature in the application form, if any photo is unclear, or any signature found in BLOCK letters, the SSC will reject the form.
How To Make Changes/ Edit the SSC CHSL Application Form?
The following steps will help in editing the SSC CHSL Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the SSC CHSL Registration Form
- It is suggested to fill the form carefully to avoid errors.
- Any student who is trying to modify their category in the form, have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any aspirant is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
- Please note that the application form correction option is not available for CHSL Recruitment 2019.
SSC CHSL FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
There are many queries of the candidates who plan to write the SSC CHSL Examination 2019. There are some questions which are frequently asked by the students which we have answered as follows:
Q. I have been trying to fill the Application Form. But, the page was delaying the process again and again. What should I do?
A. The speed of the page of Online Registration depends on a lot of thing like the Internet Speed of your connection. Sometimes, there are so many students already registering and processing on that same page because of which the speed gets slow. The candidates, if once delayed, can try again after 5-10 minutes
Q. How will I get to know that my application form is registered?
A. When the candidates will complete the form and click on Submit, there will be an indication whether the form is successfully registered or not. So candidates, after the successful registration, must take the print out of the Application Form on the spot
Q. I have not received any e-mail after I filled in my Personal Details?
A. The e-mail for Registration Number & Password is received just after a minute the candidates submits their Personal Details (Step-1) in the application form. Secondly, it completely depends upon the accuracy of the e-mail id and phone number that the candidate has filled.
Q. I want to re-confirm that my Application Form is saved. How should I do that?
A. If any candidate has any doubt regarding the confirmation of their Application Form, they must visit the Page for the Re-print/E-Receipt of the Application Form. Then, candidates can generate the Printout and keep the soft and hard copy of the Form
Q. I filled the Form and I received an e-mail in which the Registration Number was 0/Blank. What does that mean?
A. There are least or rare chances when any candidate gets 0 as a Registration Number along with a valid password. In this case, candidates should re-register
Q. My Application Form was submitted but then suddenly my screen got Blank/Internet disconnected/PC closed/etc. Is my registration form submitted or not?
A. We will refer to question number 4 upwards. Kindly re-apply in case it is not registered
Q. What should I mention in the e-mail which is in response to the auto-response e-mail?
A. Foremost and most importantly, candidates should definitely mention their Registration Number and Password
Q. What other things can I mention while trying to convey what problem I am facing?
A. First of all, candidates must not forget to fill the Registration Form and Password. Secondly, candidates must attach the screenshot of the error on the screen if possible. Moreover, candidates must mention their Desktop details, which computer and Internet Connection the student is using
Q. I want to make some changes in my Application Form. How can I do that?
A. Once the form is submitted, the candidates can click on EDIT in order to make any kind of corrections. Do not forget to take a Print out on the spot. Once it is submitted and print out is taken, the candidates cannot make any changes again
Share your thoughts/queries here!