SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 – Download SSC CHSL Answer Key PDF
Staff Selection Commission has conducted the CHSL Tier 1 Exam. The Objective paper started from 1st July 2019 & concluded on 11th July 2019. The SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 will provide the solution all questions asked in the First Tier of the Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 test.
LATEST News: SSC CHSL Answer Key for Tier 1 has been released! Download the Answer Key from the Direct Link Mentioned here
Direct Link for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2019.
- Candidates can go through the article to understand how to calculate marks with the help of the Tier 1 Answer Key.
- The Expected 2019 SSC CHSL Cut Off will give an idea about the Tier 1 cut off marks, provide previous year cut off’s & cut off trends for reference.
- Candidates can expect the Tier 1 SSC CHSL Result to be out by August 2019.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019
- The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key will be released by Staff Selection Commission on their official website.
- The Tier 1 Answer key can also be downloaded from the direct link given below.
- SSC CHSL Exam tests candidates on topics covered till 12th standard.
Important Dates for CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2019
|Tier 1 Exam Date||1st July 2019 to 11th July 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||22nd July 2019|
|SSC CHSL Result Date||11th September 2019|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||29th September 2019|
How to Download SSC CHSL 10+2 Answer Key 2019
- Click on the Direct Download Link for CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key mentioned above.
- Alternatively, visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Answer Key Tab on the top right.
- Find & Click on the link that says “SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2019”.
- Download the Tier 1 Answer Key PDF file.
SSC CHSL Memory Based Paper 2019
- The Tier 1 CHSL 10+2 Memory based paper will help the candidates prepare for the examination.
- Download the Tier 1 SSC CHSL Memory Based Paper PDF for all 4 sections.
- Try attempting the Memory based papers on your own.
- Go through the Previous Year Question Papers of SSC CHSL to get an idea about the commonly asked topics in all Tiers.
How to Calculate Marks with the SSC CHSL Answer Key
- The Tier 1 CHSL paper has 100 questions, the paper is of 200 marks & the exam duration is 1 hour.
- For each incorrect answer, there is a mark-down of 0.5 marks.
- Every correct answer is rewarded with 2 marks.
|Formula to calculate your marks:- (Number of correct Answers X 2) – (Number of incorrect Answers X – 0.5)|
- Check the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key & compare your answers with it.
- Use the above-mentioned formula to calculate your score for Tier 1.
- The score can be checked against the Expected SSC CHSL Cut Off to know about the chances of clearing the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!