SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 Tier I Exam(All Slots)
- SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 Tier I Exam
- Click Here for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Analysis: 8th August 2017 Slot 1
- Click Here for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Analysis: 8th August 2017 Slot 2
- Click Here for SSC CGL Tier I Exam Analysis: 8th August 2017 Slot 3
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
- Section wise SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 (Shift 1)
- Section wise SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 (Shift 2)
SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 Tier I Exam- Get questions asked in SSC CGL exam on 8th August 2017 (all slots)
SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 Tier I Exam
Questions asked on SSC CGL Tier I 8th August 2017- SSC CGL exam preparations are in the air and students are all busy preparing with full enthusiasm. This year, SSC CGL examination is scheduled from 5th August 2017 to 24th August 2017 and is held in 3 shifts: Shift I (10-11 am), Shift II (1.15-2.15 pm) & Shift III (4.15-5.15 pm). We present you Questions asked on SSC CGL Tier I 8th August 2017 providing section wise questions asked in different sections/ topics.
Go through SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 and try to solve all questions on your own. Have a look at different questions below and you will get an abstract idea of-
- Types of questions asked
- Pattern asked
- Difficulty level
- Your safe attempts
SSC CGL Sure Shot Tests Video Analysis 2017
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
|Total||4 Sections||100||100||60 min|
Let us have a sneak peak at SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 in detail-
Section wise SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 (Shift 1)
- Constitution based questions
- MoU signed between India and Israel- ___________.
- Full form of LAN – Local Area Network
- How many rights are mentioned in the Indian Constitution? – Six
- Cholera was discovered by – Filippo Pacini
- The Oscar 2017 for best picture was won by – Moonlight
- India’s neighbour who produces opium – Pakistan
- Indian state which has the largest coastal boundary
- Authority of Impeachment of President?
- Who gave the slogan “Swaraj is my Birth Right and I shall have it”– Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Itai Itai disease is caused by? – Cadmium Poisoning
- Auxiliary bud grows from which part of the plant? – Leaf
- Xylem is used to carry – Water
- Which of the following monument was built by Maharana Pratap? –
- The book ‘Citizen and Society’ was written by – Mohammad Hamid Ansari
- Acid present in Ant Sting – Formic acid
- Question asked on female sportspersons like Lalita Babar & Mitali Raj.
- Vijay Stambh was built by – Rana Kumbha
- No questions on Reading Comprehension.
- ParaJumble questions
- Cloze Test questions
- One word replacement – Somnambulist
- Synonym & Antonym – Garrulous, Sacrifice, Gregarious
- Word with closest meaning – Petrify, Frivolous
- Idiom & Phrases – “The Alpha & Omega”, “Throw the sponge”.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Matrix question on Numbers.
- Reverse Alphabetical Order.
- Dictionary Order questions
- Mirror Image questions
- Question on Paper Cut questions
- Classification Question – 120,145,442,82
- Data Interpretation – Pie Chart (No. of Shoes was given and five different shoe companies were mentioned)
- Trigonometry questions.
- Questions on Speed of Train.
- Series – 3,6,9,15,24,39,63,…..
Section wise SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 (Shift 2)
- Dynamite was invented by – Alfred Nobel
- Todar Mal was the finance minister of which mughal emperor? – Akhbar
- Schedule 4 of the Indian Constitution is based on – Allocation of Seats in Rajya Sabha
- ________ is caused due to bite of female Anopheles Mosquito – Malaria
- Saffron is obtained from _________ of the plant – Stigma
- Rovers cup is related to – Football
- Gravity is highest at the _________ – Poles
- Anemia is caused due to _________ deficiency – Iron
- What is Reduction? – Gaining of an electron
- “Back to Vedas” slogan given by – Dayanand Saraswati
- transports water from roots to leaves in plants? – Xylem
- __________ metal is used in bulb – Tungsten
- “Ace Against Odds” is written by – Sania Mirza
- __________ trees lose all their leaves annually – Deciduous
- Vikalp scheme related questions.
- Index matching questions.
- Questions related to Newton’s 1st, 2nd & 3rd law & Galileo’s law.
- ___________ is used to measure humidity in the air – Hygrometer
- Which of the following quantities is not Vector Quantity? – Speed
- Female Anopheles carry which disease? – Malaria
- One question from Constitution part IV? – Directive Principles of State Policy
- The number of fundamental duties written in the constitution? – 11
- Questions related to primary, tertiary sector.
- Cloze Test – Based on commercial and non-commercial sources of energy (especially in reference to coal).
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Questions related to analogy
- Data Interpretation – Tabular Graph – Given total population is 200 crore. In the table total income earned by people of different city was given in percentage (eg: 14%, 18% etc). Formula for calculating the GDP mentioned in the questions itself. Questions asked were based on the above info.
- Geometry – Rhombus having some diagonal length was given. You have to find the ratio between Area & diagonal
We will update you with some more questions asked in various slots as we soon we come across any of them. Stay tuned with us to get SSC CGL Questions Asked 8th August 2017 Tier I Exam (All Slots). Best of luck!
Share your thoughts/queries here!