SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers in Hindi: Download PDF
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Study Materials
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper 2019
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers Tier 2 2016-17
- SSC CGL Synonyms & Antonyms
- SSC CGL History Questions
- SSC CGL Geography Questions
- SSC CGL GK Questions
- SSC CGL Economy Questions
- SSC CGL General Science Questions
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers With Solutions (Tier 1 & 2)
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers: Important Questions
- How to Attempt Quant Questions?
- How to Attempt English Questions?
- How to Attempt Reasoning Questions?
- How to Attempt General Awareness Questions?
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Previous Year Question Papers
- SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF download – SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
- Benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF:
- SSC CGL Best Books (Must have study Materials):
- How To Prepare for SSC CGL exam?
- SSC CGL Previous Year Papers FAQs
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam every year to fill in various vacancies under the department of ministries and other Government Organizations. To enhance your preparation, we have provided SSC CGL Previous Year Papers in the PDF format here. Solve SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper to enhance exam preparation.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF
Solving SSC CGL previous year question paper will let candidates know the difficulty level of the paper, frequent questions asked in the exam, and the marking scheme. SSC CGL Previous Year Question papers are great resources when it comes to exam preparation.
- Download the previous year’s papers and gear up your preparation for the SSC CGL Exam.
- All the SSC CGL previous year question papers provided in this post are bilingual in nature. This article provides SSC CGL solved question paper for preparing well for the exam.
- While preparation candidates are advised to go through the SSC CGL Important Topics which helps in studying only the important concepts. In each section there are few important topics that are explained below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Study Materials
The Tier 2 Exam is an online mode of exam. As per the recent report, the Tier 2 exam is scheduled from October 14 to 17, 2020. Candidates appearing for the tier 2 exam are advised to download the free SSC CGL Question Paper PDF here. Apart from question papers, referring to the free SSC CGL Study Notes PDF can help in enhancing your preparation and understanding of the topics in a better way.
- The study materials are prepared in such a way that includes important concepts explained in a better way which is easy to understand.
- In English, some of the important topics are Reading Comprehension, Antonyms and Synonyms, Error Detection, Fill up the blanks, and other Grammar concepts.
- Quantitative Aptitude seems to be tough for most of the students, but if prepared well then definitely it is easy to score more marks. Algebra, DI, Arithmetic, Geometry, and Mensuration are important topics from Maths.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper 2019
Here is the table showing the SSC CGL Previous Year Question paper from the year 2018-19 for Tier 2 that was conducted in the month of September 2019. Download the SSC CGL previous year question paper along with solutions here. Follow expert suggested SSC CGL Tier 2 Preparation Tips to crack the exam in one attempt.
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper||Question Paper Download Link|
|SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 2 2018 – Hindi||Download PDF|
|English Language & Comprehension (Sept 12th)||Download PDF|
|Maths (Sept 12th) – Hindi Medium||Download PDF|
|English Language & Comprehension (Sept 13th)||Download PDF|
|Maths (Sept 11th) – Hindi Medium||Download PDF|
|AAO -General Studies (Sept 14th) – English Medium||Download PDF|
|Maths (Sept 11th) – English Medium||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers Tier 2 2016-17
Candidates preparing for Tier 2 Exam can begin their preparation by going through the SSC CGL Previous year Quant Questions. Check SSC CGL Tier II Previous year Papers from the table below. Also, find the solutions for the Quantitative exam 2017 and English here. Candidates can watch the videos and know the solutions for all shifts of SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper.
|SSC CGL Tier-II Subjects||Download Question Paper||Solutions|
|SSC CGL Question Paper 2016 – Hindi||Download PDF||–|
|SSC CGL Question Paper 2017 – Hindi||Download PDF||–|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Download PDF||Watch Video|
|English||Download PDF||Watch Video|
|Statistics||Download PDF||Watch Video|
|General Studies||Download PDF||Watch Video|
SSC CGL Synonyms & Antonyms
Synonyms and Antonyms are some of the important topics in English subjects. Aspirants are advised to practice more and more questions to know which type of questions are asked and the difficulty level of the exam. Download Synonyms Antonyms PDF for Free to know the most commonly asked questions and expected questions in SSC CGL Exam. Solving question papers will help in understanding the difficulty level of the exam, improve speed and accuracy.
SSC CGL History Questions
History is one of the important topics under the GK and Current Affairs section of the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam. Around 2-3 questions are asked from the History section. Download Free SSC CGL History Questions PDF to know which type of questions are asked in this section.
- The first Muslim to be elected President of ‘Indian National Congress’ was? – Badruddin Tyabji
- A collective term used by the Jains for their sacred books is – Agamas
- Who introduced the Mansabdari system in India? – Akbar
- In which year was the Indian National Congress formed in – 1885
- Who built the Kailasanatha Temple at Ellora? – Krishna I
SSC CGL Geography Questions
Gear up your preparation for Combined Graduate Level Exam by following expert preparation tips. In the geography section at least 1-2 questions are asked. Check out Free SSC CGL Geography Question PDF to know the most expected questions.
- Frontal cyclones occur characteristically in – Mid-latitudinal region
- The ‘graded profile’ of a river course is a – smooth curve from source to mouth
- Which of the following river does not originate in Indian territory? – Brahmaputra
- Jog falls in Karnataka is located over which river? – Sharavati
- Which State in India has the largest coastline? – Gujarat
SSC CGL GK Questions
GK is an important topic in any competitive exam as it includes questions from current affairs. Download the Free SSC CGL GK Questions PDF to know which type of questions are asked and how to answer them.
- Where is the first insect museum of India located? – Tamil Nadu
- India’s First Floating market was opened in – Kolkata
- Which country will host the Commonwealth Games 2022? – Birmingham, UK
- Who was awarded the GN Ramachandran Gold Medal by President Ram Nath Kovind? – Prof. Amitabha Chattopadhyay
- Which country has the largest number of migrants living abroad, as per the World Migration Report 2020? – India
SSC CGL Economy Questions
Being well versed with general topics like the Economy is very important. Though very few questions are asked if practised well it is very easy to score full marks. Hence download Free SSC CGL Economy Questions PDF to know which type of questions are asked.
- “Economics is what it ought to be” – This statement refers to – Normative economics
- The study of population is known as – Demography
- The funds raised by the Government within the country is known as – Domestic budgetary source
- The concept ‘Duopoly’ was introduced by – Cournot
- The national income of a nation is the – Sum total of factor incomes
SSC CGL General Science Questions
In General Science, around 4-5 questions are asked. With proper practice, candidates can easily answer them all right. Expert designed SSC CGL General Science Question PDF can help in knowing the type of questions asked.
- The modulus of rigidity is the ratio of – Volume stress to volume strain
- An stomic clock is based on transitions in – Caesium
- What is the chemical name of vinegar? – Acetic acid
- Noise is measured in – Decibel
- Curie point is the temperature at which – A metal loses magnetic properties
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers With Solutions (Tier 1 & 2)
Download FREE SSC CGL Question Paper PDF below along with the solutions. These PDFs include SSC CGL Previous Year Papers questions along with the answers. Utilize them in your SSC CGL Exam Preparation.
|Subjects from Tier 1 & 2||PDF Download Links|
|GS Questions||Download PDF|
|Common Errors Questions||Download PDF|
|English Sentence Improvement Questions||Download PDF|
|Fill in the Blanks Questions||Download PDF|
|English Vocab Questions||Download PDF|
|One-Liners Current Affairs||Download PDF|
|Voice Narration Questions||Download PDF|
|Sentence Arrangement Questions||Download PDF|
|Synonyms Questions||Download PDF|
|Antonyms Questions||Download PDF|
|One Word Substitution Questions||Download PDF|
|Idioms & Phrases Questions||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers: Important Questions
Here is the list of important questions curated from SCS CGL Previous Year Question Paper. Go through the SSC CGL Tier 2 Questions and be exam ready.
- Q. Raman can do a work in 5 days, Jatin can do the same work in 7 days and Nitin can do the same work in 9 days. If they do the same work together and they are paid Rs 2860, then what is the share (in Rs) of Raman? a. Rs 1260; b. Rs 700; c. Rs 900; d. Rs 870
- Q. If a+b+c=27, then what is the value of (a-7)3 + (b-9)3 + (c-11)3 – 3(a-7)(b-9)(c-11)? a. 0; b. 9; c. 27; d. 81
- Q. Three solid spheres of radius 3cm, 4cm, and 5cm are melted and recast into a solid sphere. What will be the percentage decrease in the surface area? a. 12; b. 14; c. 16; d. 28
- Q. If there are four lines in a plane, then what cannot be the number of points of intersection of these lines? a. 0; b. 5; c. 4; d. 7
- Q. Smaller diagonal of a rhombus is equal to the length of its sides. If the length of each side is 4cm, then what is the area (in cm2) of an equilateral triangle with side equal to the bigger diagonal of the rhombus? a. 6; b. 9 √3; c. 12; d. 12 √3
- Q. Select the antonym of TENDER a. Soft; b. Warm; c. Gentle; d. Rough
- Q. Select the word which means the same as the sentence “A person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging. a. truant; b. vagrant; c. itinerant; d. migrant
- Q. Select the wrongly spelled word a. examplify; b. exempt; c. example; d. exhale
- Q. Select the Synonym of Garrulous a. guttural; b. throaty; c. concise; d. talkative
- Q. Select the synonym of TILT a. support; b. straighten; c. cross; d. slant
How to Attempt Quant Questions?
Know the best SSC CGL Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategies to crack all stages of CGL in one attempt. Follow these below-listed steps or instructions to attempt the SSC CGL Quant section easily and score more marks:
- Firstly, understand the SSC CGL Solved Question Paper and try to solve the easier ones first. Solve the tricky and tough questions later.
- Be thorough with the multiplication tables up to 20 so that it would be easier to answer questions.
- Maintain speed and accuracy while answering the SSC CGL Question Papers.
- learn shortcuts and tricks to answer problems. Don’t use any long methods as it may lead to wrong answers.
- Short answers take less time and this will help in solving the long answer type questions easily since you have more time.
How to Attempt English Questions?
Here are a few tips and tricks to attempt English questions in SSC CGL:
- Practice atleast 20 Synonyms and Antonyms from previous year question papers to enhance your preparation levels.
- Attempt topic-wise SSC English Quiz to know the difficulty level of the exam and know which type of questions can be asked.
- For passage type questions, ensure to read the passage carefully and then answer the questions.
- To solve the fill in the blanks questions, use the method of elimination by simultaneously checking which of the options best satisfies the blank.
- Try to read books, novels to learn new words and find out their meanings from the dictionary.
How to Attempt Reasoning Questions?
Answer the Reasoning questions by learning these quick tips and tricks:
- Firstly, think logically to answer the reasoning questions. Try to think out of the box to answer any tricky questions.
- Solving more and more previous year papers is one of the best solutions to attempt reasoning questions easily.
- Most of the questions usually repeat from SSC CGL Previous Year Papers.
How to Attempt General Awareness Questions?
Learn these tips and tricks to solve GK questions easily:
- Read newspapers and watch the news to be thorough with current affairs.
- Attempt Free Current Affairs Quiz to know which type of questions can be asked.
- Read recommended books for GK to answer General Awareness questions easily.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Previous Year Question Papers
As the SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam is around the corner, it is suggested for all tier 2 qualifiers to prepare well and score more. Check out the below SSC CGL Tier 3 Previous Year Questions and enhance your last-minute preparation. As the tier 3 is a descriptive paper, practice the below questions and be well prepared. Candidates must note that the minimum qualifying marks for the Tier 3 exam are 33%. So, the Syllabus for Tier 3 is a Descriptive Exam which will take place in an offline mode and consists of:
- Letter Writing
- Essay Writing
- Application Writing
- Precis Writing
So, some of the topics from the previous year question paper of Tier 3 Descriptive Paper are as follow:
- Social Issues like Poverty, Education, Equality, Women Empowerment, Right to Information, Social Evils, Corruption, Terrorism/Kashmir Issue, Indo-Pak Relations.
- Politics, Schemes & Governance Elections, Demonetization, Revolutions, and Agitations, Political deaths, GST, Appointments, Officeholders.
- Finance & Economy: Important Events in the Indian and global economy, Demonetization, RBI Rates, GDP Rates, etc.
- Environmental Concerns: Pollution, Overpopulation, Ecology
- Sports: Recent victories, tournaments, matches, Wins, retirements
- Geopolitics: Chinese aggression in the Indian Ocean, Syrian Refugee Crisis, Rohingya refugees, World Leaders,
- Technology: Digital payments, E-Wallets and UPI, Social Networks, etc
SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF download – SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
Finding the best resources for CGL exam preparation can turn out to be the key. While finding the best books or resources is the priority at the moment, we have brought for you, a list of SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF exams conducted in the year 2017.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Hindi Question Paper 2019-20
Here are the question papers of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam conducted from March 3-9, 2020. Download the FREE SSC CGL Question Paper in Hindi and prepare well. There are also SSC CGL Solved Question Paper in the below table.
|3rd March 2020|
|Tier 1 Reasoning – Shift 1||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 General Awareness – Shift 1||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude – Shift 1||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 Reasoning – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 General Awareness – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 English Comprehension – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|4th March 2020|
|Tier 1 Reasoning – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 General Awareness – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 English Comprehension – Shift 2||Download PDF|
|5th March 2020|
|Tier 1 Reasoning – Shift 3||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 General Awareness – Shift 3||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude – Shift 3||Download PDF|
|Tier 1 English Comprehension – Shift 3||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Question Paper 2019-20
Download all shift wise question papers of SSC CGL Tier 1 below.
|Date of Exam||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|3rd March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|4th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|5th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|6th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|7th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
|9th March 2020||Download PDF||Download PDF||Download PDF|
SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper 2017 With Answer Key PDF Download
|Date||Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|5th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|6th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|8th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|9th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|10th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|11th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|12th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|16th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|17th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|18th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|19th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|20th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|21st August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|22nd August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|23rd August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers 2016
Check & Download SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF for the year 2016 from the table below;
|Exam Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|27 August||PDF Paper 1||N/A||PDF Paper 3|
|28 August||PDF Paper 1||N/A||PDF Paper 3|
|29 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|30 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|31 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|1 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|2 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|3 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|4 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|6 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|7 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|8 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|9 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|10 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|11 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
Benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers PDF:
Preparing for SSC CGL can be made easier with the proper usage of SSC CGL Previous year question papers. To make you more aware of my statement above, let me tell you the benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers;
- It makes you aware of the Syllabus and exam pattern as the questions papers are designed as per the latest exam pattern.
- Many questions that have a certain trend value can be prepared well in order to obtain the maximum marks in the SSC Combined Graduate Level exam.
- Through the SSC CGL Question Papers, you can know the difficulty level of the paper and estimate which type of questions can appear in the exam.
- It’s the best way to revise as it gives you a complete exam like experience and makes you more aware of the challenges faced during the real examination.
- Most importantly, the SSC CGL Previous Year Papers will help in improving time management which is vital for any exam preparation.
SSC CGL Best Books (Must have study Materials):
The best book is beyond information! It is a complete handbook with all information required for SSC CGL preparation. We provide you a list of the best books for SSC CGL 2020:
|Name of the section||Books for Preparation|
|English Language & Comprehension||
If you are still unclear of which book to refer from a bunch of best books available in the stores, Read our post on SSC CGL Best Books to know what you need.
How To Prepare for SSC CGL exam?
There are so many simple strategies to prepare and crack the exam. The students can take help from the following SSC CGL Preparation Plan:
- Firstly, candidates must understand How to Attempt and Manage Time in the exam
- Secondly, candidates should make a proper SSC CGL Study Plan and follow it religiously
- A proper study plan to crack any exam, if followed without fail, can bring miraculous results
- The persistence of the candidate matters a lot. If the complete focus is given to study, then candidates can crack the exam in one go
- Candidates must perform SSC CGL Mock Tests (free) every day. It can help the student to evaluate where they stand in the performance of the exam
- The English section of the exam is quite easy. With the right time-management and good strategies, candidates can Crack the English Section in one attempt
- For reasoning, candidates should spare at least 3 hours in a day and practice MCQs in order to get 40+ marks in Reasoning.
SSC CGL Previous Year Papers FAQs
Q. What are the important topics included in SSC CGL Syllabus?
The Syllabus includes many important topics like the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness. Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV consist of an additional section related to professional knowledge.
Q. Is there any Interview in SSC CGL Selection Process?
As per the Selection Process, there are no interviews for any of the posts. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks scored in the exam.
Q. Can I download all the SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper?
Yes, you can download all tier SSC CGL Solved question papers in PDF format for Free in this post.
Q. Does SSC CGL Previous Year Papers help in preparation?
Yes, by solving previous year question papers aspirants can know the difficulty level of the exam and estimate which type of questions can be asked in the exam. You can also improve your speed and accuracy.
Q. Do questions repeat from SSC CGL Previous Year Papers?
Yes, experts suggest that most of the questions are repeated from the previous year exam with a slight change in logic and numbers.
Q. How can SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper help in my preparation?
During exam preparation, solving question paper is one of the best-suggested methods for scoring more marks. Download previous year SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Papers and enhance your exam preparation.
Share your thoughts/queries here!