SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers
- SSC CGL Previous year Papers
- SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF download – SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
- SSC CGL Tier II Previous Year Papers:
- Question papers Download SSC CGL Tier I 2016 PDF:
- Benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers:
- SSC CGL Syllabus – SSC CGL Previous year Papers
- SSC CGL Best Books (Must have study Materials):
- How To Prepare for SSC CGL exam?
Check and Download SSC CGL Tier I & Tier II previous year papers in PDF for practice and also find a list of best books for all Tiers and sections of SSC CGL – SSC CGL Previous year Papers 2019
SSC CGL Previous year Papers
SSC CGL Previous year Papers:- Previous Year Papers for SSC CGL can be downloaded in this post. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exams for recruitment to various Government posts. The posts that get filled based on SSC results are Group B Governmental posts, Group C Technical posts and many more to the list.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam is also organized and conducted by SSC.
- This is for subordinate staff recruitment in Group B category. This exam is conducted in English or Hindi.
- If you are starting your exam preparation. Read our post on SSC CGL Syllabus.
- SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF for the year 2017 along with the Answer Key.
- SSC CGL Tier II Previous Year Papers.
- Also, find a list of best Books & important topics here.
- Question Paper PDF for SSC CGL Tier I 2016.
- Know the best SSC CGL Preparation Tips, Tricks & Strategies.
- All the previous year questions are bilingual in nature.
SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF download – SSC CGL Previous Year Papers
Finding the best resources for CGL exam preparation can turn out to be the key. While finding the best books or resources is the priority at the moment, we have brought for you, a list of SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF exams conducted in the year 2017.
SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper 2017 With Answer Key PDF Download
|Date||Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3|
|5th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|6th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|8th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|9th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|10th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|11th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|12th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|16th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|17th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|18th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|19th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|20th August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|21st August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|22nd August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
|23rd August 2017||Download||Download||Download|
SSC CGL Tier II Previous Year Papers:
Check SSC CGL Tier II Previous year Papers from the table below;
|SSC CGL Tier II Subjects||Download Question Paper|
|Quantitative Aptitude||CLICK HERE|
|General Studies||CLICK HERE|
Question papers Download SSC CGL Tier I 2016 PDF:
Check & Download SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper PDF for the year 2016 from the table below;
|Exam Date||Shift 1||Shift 2||Shift 3|
|27 August||PDF Paper 1||N/A||PDF Paper 3|
|28 August||PDF Paper 1||N/A||PDF Paper 3|
|29 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|30 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|31 August||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|1 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|2 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|3 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|4 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|6 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|7 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|8 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|9 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|10 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
|11 Sept||PDF Paper 1||PDF Paper 2||PDF Paper 3|
Benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Papers:
Preparing for SSC CGL can be made easier with the proper usage of SSC CGL Previous year question papers. To make you more aware of my statement above, let me tell you the benefits of solving SSC CGL Previous Year Question papers;
- It makes you aware of the exam pattern as you can see a pattern being followed in the way question papers are set.
- Many questions which have a certain trend value can be prepared well in order to obtain the maximum marks in the SSC CGL exam.
- It’s the best way to revise as it gives you a complete exam like experience and makes you more aware of the challenges faced during the real examination.
- Most importantly, it gives you a sense of time management which is vital for any exam preparation.
SSC CGL Syllabus – SSC CGL Previous year Papers
The very first and foremost thing to do before starting any exam preparation is knowing exam syllabus well. Preparing for SSC CGL examination can be made efficient by doing so as you need not to spend your time wondering what to study. To give you an insight of the SSC CGL Syllabus, we have prepared a list of important topics from all sections of SSC CGL exam;
|Stages of SSC CGL Exam||Subjects||Important Topics|
|SSC CGL Tier I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Classification, Analogy, Codding-Decoding, Puzzle, Matrix etc.|
|General Awareness||Static General Knowledge, Science, Current Affairs, Sports etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Interest, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Problem on Ages, Speed Distance etc.|
|English Comprehension||Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Phrases and Idioms etc.|
|SSC CGL Tier II||Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Speed etc.|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Spelling, Fill in the Blanks, Phrases and Idioms, One Word Substitution, Sentence Correction etc.|
|Statistics||Collection and Representation of Data, Measure of Dispersion, Measure of Central Tendency, Moments etc.|
|General Awareness||Finance and Accounting, Fundamental Principles, Financial Accounting, Basic Concepts of Accounting, Self-Balancing Ledger etc.|
|SSC CGL Tier III||Essay Writing||Social Issues, Politics, Schemes & Governance, Finance & Economy, Environmental concerns, Sports, Geopolitics etc.|
|Letter Writing||Grievance letter related to public transport woes, Women Empowerment, Letter to the Police commissioner, Letter to your local police station, Organize cleanliness Drive, Letter to the water supply board, Letter to start bus service from your locality etc.|
To know complete exam syllabus for SSC CGL examination, Read our post on SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Best Books (Must have study Materials):
The best book is beyond information! It is a complete handbook with all information required for SSC CGL preparation. We provide you list of best books for SSC CGL 2018 & 2019:
|Name of the section||Books for Preparation|
|English Language & Comprehension||
If you are still unclear of which book to refer from a bunch of best books available in the stores, Read our post on SSC CGL Best Books to know what you need.
ALL THE BEST!!!
How To Prepare for SSC CGL exam?
There are so many simple strategies to prepare and crack SSC CGL exam. The students can take help from the following SSC CGL Preparation Plan:
- Firstly, candidates must understand How to Attempt and Manage Time in SSC CGL exam
- Secondly, candidates should make a proper SSC CGL Study Plan and follow it religiously
- A proper study plan to crack any exam, if followed without fail, can bring miraculous results
- The persistence of the candidate matters a lot. If the complete focus is given to study, then candidates can crack the exam in one go
- Candidates must perform SSC CGL Mock Tests (free) every day. It can help the student to evaluate where they stand in the performance of the exam
- The English section of the exam is quite easy. With right time-management and good strategies, candidates can Crack SSC CGL English Section in one attempt
- For reasoning, candidates should spare at least 3 hours in a day and practice MCQs in order to get 40+ marks in SSC CGL Reasoning
Share your thoughts/queries here!