60 Days SSC CGL Preparation Plan for Tier 1 & 2
Are you a CGL aspirant? Worried about clearing the exam in one attempt? Gear up your preparation with SSC CGL preparation Plan for 60 Days by Experts. Go through the complete post to know SSC CGL Preparation Plan
SSC CGL Preparation Plan for 60 Days
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Notification in October 2019. As the first stage of CGL is successfully concluded, here is the brief preparation plan for second stage. The SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam is conducted in October 2020. As there is an ample amount of time left for the exam, begin your preparation well in advance. And as you can see, there are 3 months left for preparation. Hence, we have crafted this two months’ SSC CGL Preparation Plan just for you. This plan will be beneficial while making your exam strategy. You may alter it according to your own capabilities and preferences. Scroll down to read more details.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern for Tier 1
|Reasoning Ability||25||50||60 minutes|
60 Days SSC CGL Preparation Plan
Everyone has their own varied strong and weak points. Also, you might be in a different stage of preparation compared to someone else. Accordingly, your rank in the exam will also vary. Keeping that in mind, we have prepared separate plans for each one of you. As a first step, you need to take a Mock Test on SSC CGL Tier I based on the latest pattern and format. Then, check your result. Time allocation
- Mathematics – 3 hours
- Reasoning – 2 hours
- English – 2 hours
- General Studies – 2hours
|1||Number System||Number Series||Error detection||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology)|
|2.||LCM And HCF||Alphabetical Series||Error detection||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology)|
|3.||Trigonometry||Coding Decoding||Error detection||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology)|
|4.||Height & Distances||Alphanumeric Series||Error detection||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology|
|5.||Percentage||Analogy||Error detection||Science (Physics/ chemistry/ Biology|
|6.||Profit & Loss||Odd one Out||Sentence improvements||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology|
|7.||Algebra||Syllogism||Sentence improvements||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology|
|8.||Ration & Proportion||Directions Sense||Sentence improvements||Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology|
|9.||Partnership||Ranking||Sentence improvements||Science (Physics/ chemistry/ Biology|
|11.||Problems on Triangles||Mirror Image||Cloze Test||Polity|
|12.||Problems on centers of Triangles||Paper Folding & Cutting||Cloze Test||Polity|
|13.||Time & Work||Counting Figure||Cloze Test||Polity|
|14.||Work & Wages||Blood relations||Cloze Test||Polity|
|15.||Pipes & Cistern||Matrix||Reading Compression||Polity|
|16.||Averages||Mathematical Calculations||Reading Compression||Geography|
|17.||Mixture & Alligation||Words order according to dictionary||Reading Compression||Geography|
|18.||Quadrilaterals||Venn Diagrams||Reading Compression||Geography|
|19.||Circle||Embedded figure/Mirror Image/ Water Image||Reading Compression||Geography|
|21.||Time, Speed & Distance(TSD)||Blood relations||Ant./Syn./Spelling||History|
|22.||Problems on Trains||Syllogism||Ant./Syn./Spelling||History|
|23.||Boats & Stream||Pattern Completion||Ant./Syn./Spelling||History|
|24.||Simple Interest||Number Series||Ant./Syn./Spelling||History|
|25.||Compound Interest||Coding Decoding||Idioms||History|
|26.||Mensuration 2-D||Alphanumeric Series||Idioms||Economics|
|27.||Mensuration 3-D||Paper Folding & Cutting||Idioms||Economics|
|28.||Problem on Ages||Ranking||One word Substitutions||Economics|
|29.||Surds & Indices||Analogy||One word Substitutions||Economics|
|31.||Coordinate Geometry||Directions Sense||Previous Year Questions||Misc.|
|32.||Data Interpretation||Mathematical Calculations||Previous Year Questions||Misc|
|33.||Simplification||Dice and Cubes||Previous Year Questions||Misc|
|34.||Number Series||Puzzle||Previous Year Questions||Misc|
|35.||Misc||Puzzle||Previous Year Questions||Misc|
|41.||Practice Test – 1|
|42.||Practice Test – 2|
|43.||Practice Test – 3|
|44.||Practice Test – 4|
|45.||Practice Test – 5|
|46.||Practice Test – 6|
|47.||Practice Test – 7|
|48.||Practice Test – 8|
|49.||Practice Test – 9|
|50.||Practice Test – 10|
|Practice Test – 11|
|Practice Test – 12|
|Practice Test – 13|
|Practice Test – 14|
|Practice Test – 15|
|Practice Test – 16|
|Practice Test – 17|
|Practice Test – 18|
|Practice Test – 19|
|Practice Test – 20|
Got a Low Score? ≤50
The exam consists of 200 marks in total. And if you got a score equal to or less than 50 marks, the following applies to you.
- Your basic concepts are not clear. Therefore, you need to study and clear all of them.
- Take the help of NCERT or other standard books.
- Also, ask help from your teachers and peers if you get stuck somewhere.
- Do this for one month.
- After 1 month, you should have understood all the basic concepts from all the sections.
- Now, in the second month, you need to practice as much as you can.
- Take one Mock Test on a daily basis.
- And solve previous year question papers.
Neither good nor bad? ≤100
If you scored equal to or less than 100 marks, refer to the following plan.
- Your basic concepts are okay, though you need to clear more of those.
- It is very likely that you are making silly mistakes. And you need to increase your speed as well without compromising on the accuracy level.
- To do so, take speed tests, daily quizzes, and sectional tests. It will help you learn time-management skills.
- Analyze your performance after the test to know where you are making mistakes. And focus on those areas while practicing to improve your score.
Sailing high? 100 – 150
If your score is between 100 and 150, you have already embarked on the path to success! But you still need to travel a little more.
- This score is good but you need to practice and work hard continuously to increase your score.
- The cut off last year was 148 for the general category, so you have to make your target score around 170 at least.
- Take Full-Length Mock Tests as well as Speed Tests to keep improving your speed as well as accuracy.
- Also, keep reading GK books and newspapers on a daily basis. This section takes the least amount of time to solve and is a scoring subject if you are well-prepared.
Share your thoughts/queries here!