SSC CGL One Word Substitution Questions Asked PDF Download
Replacing a sentence with one single word is known as One-word Substitution. We can observe One-word Substitution Questions appearing in most of the competitive exams. Here is the list of SSC CGL One word substitution questions asked in 2018 exam.
One Word Substitution Questions Asked in SSC CGL 2018 Prelims Exam
One-word Substitution is one of the important topics in the English section. In all SSC CGL Exams, we can see a minimum of 3-4 one-word substitution questions appearing in the English Section.
- We have compiled all the questions from One-word Substitution section which were asked in Previous SSC Exams.
- Candidates who are appearing ore preparing for Combined Graduate Level Exam are suggested to go through the SSC CGL Study Notes which include all the important topics that will appear in the exam.
- Download the PDF now and enhance your preparation for SSC CGL 2019.
- Begin your preparation for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam by knowing the SSC CGL Preparation Tips from experts.
Important SSC CGL One Word Substitution Questions
Here is the list of one-word substitution questions that were asked in the previous SSC CGL Exams. Take a look at these sentences and know their substitutions
1. Things which cannot be read – Illegible
2. Incapable of being seen through- Opaque
3. One which cannot be seen- Invisible
4. A person who speak many languages – Multilingual
5. A person who sacrifices his life for a cause- Martyr
6. An instrument to measure temperature- Thermometer
7. Life history of a person written by that person- Autobiography
8. A person employed to drive a private or hired car- Chauffeur
9. A place where dead bodies are kept for identification- Morgue
10. A person who travels on foot- Pedestrian
These are a few sample questions based on One-Word Substitutions. Refer the above PDF for more SSC CGL One Word Substitution questions from Previous year SSC CGL Exams.
Share your thoughts/queries here!