SSC CGL Notification 2019-20
- SSC CGL Notification 2019-20
- SSC CGL Notification: SSC CGL Exam Highlights
- SSC CGL Notification: SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019-20
- SSC CGL Posts 2019-20: SSC CGL Notification
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019-20
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria: SSC CGL Notification 2019-20
- SSC CGL Application Form 2018-2019: How to Apply SSC CGL Form?
SSC CGL Notification 2019-20 | The candidates planning on taking the SSC CGL Exam in the upcoming year must check out the article thoroughly for important information of SSC CGL 2019-20
SSC CGL Notification 2019-20
The full form of CGL is Combined Graduation Level Examination. SSC CGL Recruitment is done in 4 phases: Preliminary Exam (Tier I), Main Exam (Tier II), Descriptive Test (Tier III) and Skill Test/ Proficiency Test/ Document Verification (Tier IV).
The table below is formed in order to highlight the main details about the main SSC CGL Updates 2019-20:
- The Officials of SSC have released the new SSC CGL Exam Dates on their official website.
- The students who wish to register for SSC CGL 2019 can apply for the exam from October 31, 2019.
- SSC CGL 2018 Tier I will take place in online mode from June 04, 2019 to June 19, 2019.
- The SSC officials will release SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 from the third week of May 2019.
- The SSC Online Registration ends on 4th June 2019
SSC CGL Notification: SSC CGL Exam Highlights
The students planning on taking the exam of SSC CGL in 2019-20 must check out the following table for some important information of the exam:
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2019 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam|
|Exam Date||June 4 to 19, 2019 (Tier 1)|
|Eligibility||Indian National with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||Tier 1 – 60 minutes Tier 2 – 120 minutes Tier 3 – 60 minutes Tier 4 – 45 minutes|
SSC CGL Notification: SSC CGL Exam Dates 2019-20
The students must check out the following table especially for the Exam Dates of SSC CGL:
Check SSC CGL Exam Day Instructions and Dress Code
|Online application starts||May 5, 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||June 4, 2019|
|Admit Card||June 2019|
|Tier-I Examination||June 4 to 19, 2019|
|Tier-I Exam Result||August 2019|
|Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||August 2019|
|Tier-II Examination||September 2019|
|Tier-II Result||October 2019|
|CGL Tier-III-Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2019|
SSC CGL Posts 2019-20: SSC CGL Notification
The candidates must know what are the posts that SSC CGL offers. The following mentioned is the list of SSC CGL Posts 2019-20:
- Income Tax Inspectors
- Custom Examiner
- Central Excise and Custom Inspectors
- Custom Preventive Officer
- Assistants in Ministries/ Departments, attached and the subordinate office of Govt. of India
- Account/ Junior Accountant
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
- Sub- Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics and CBI
- The compiler in Registrar General of India
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
- Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDC in various offices of Govt. of India.
- Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019-20
The students can check out the following table for SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019-20:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Except tier-3)|
|Number of questions||100 (in Tier 1 and Mathematics Tier-2), 200 (English Tier 2)|
|Maximum Marks||200 in Tier 1, 400 in Tier 2, 100 in Tier 3|
|Duration||1 Hour (Tier 1), 2 Hours (Tier 2), 1 Hour (Tier 3)|
|Sections||4 (In Tier 1)|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria: SSC CGL Notification 2019-20
The candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL in order to apply for the exam. Any student who does not meet the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria cannot sit in the exam
Check SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Age Limit 2019-20
The age limit for SSC CGL 2019-20 varies from one category to another. The minimum age to apply for the exam is 20 years whereas the maximum age is 32 years
- Age limit can be relaxed for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates have an age relaxation of 10 years.
- For PH- OBC, and PH-SC/ST, the age limit can be relaxed for 13 years and 15 years respectively.
Check SSC CGL Result
The following table shows what post has the specific Age-Limit in SSC CGL:
|CSS||Assistant Section Officer||20-30 Years|
|Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer||30 Years|
|CBEC||Tax Assistant||20-27 Years|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer||32 Years|
|Directorate of Enforcement; Department of Revenue||Assistant Section Officer||Up to 30 Years|
|Other Departments||All Other Posts||18-27 Years|
The candidates can check the following table for more details regarding the SSC CGL Age Limit:
|Age Limit||Date of Birth|
|18-27 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1991 and not later than 01.August.2000|
|20-27 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1991 and not later than 01.August.1998|
|20-30 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1988 and not later than 01.August.1998|
|30 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1988 and not later than 01.August.2000|
|32 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1986 and not later than 01.August.2000|
SSC CGL Qualification 2019-20
Candidates must have a Graduate Degree in order to apply for the SSC CGL Exam. The students who are in the Final Year of their Graduation can also apply for the Exam. But, they must possess a Provisional Degree.
Check Detailed SSC CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL Application Form 2018-2019: How to Apply SSC CGL Form?
The students need to register through an online mode for SSC CGL. The SSC CGL Application Form procedure includes Registration, Filling the form, Uploading the required documents and payment of the Application Fee for SSC CGL. The application form for SSC CGL 2019 will be available on the official website from October 31, 2019.
Given below are the guided steps on how to fill the application for SSC CGL 2018-2019:
- Choose the Part I SSC CGL New Registration link for CGL on the official website of SSC.
- Fill in the personal details asked and enter the captcha to complete the registration part I.
- Post Registration, you receive registration number and password (date of birth)
- Log in again to complete the application process. Registration Part II window opens up.
- Enter the name of the center, exam center code, complete postal address, departmental status, preference of post, educational qualification and work experience.
- Verify all the details and click on “Submit”
- Upload your photograph (photo size: 4 Kb-12 Kb; photo format: JPEG) and signature (signature size: 1 Kb- 12 Kb; signature format: JPEG)
- Pay the application fee (INR 100) either in online mode (Credit/Debit or SBI Net Banking) or offline mode (SBI Challan)
- The SSC CGL Application Status can be checked directly on the Official website of SSC
- The elaborated details regarding the exam are given in SSC Online Notification
- SSC CGL Form Correction can be done by paying a certain fee
Check SSC CGL 2019 Vacancy
Application Fee for SSC CGL
The Male students who belong to General category have to pay INR 100 to register for SSC CGL Exam. The Female aspirants and all reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) are not required to pay any fee for the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!