SSC CGL GK Questions Asked PDF Download
This article is all about SSC CGL GK Questions Asked in the exam papers. GK subject is a part of both Tiers of SSC CGL Exam. GK is termed as General Knowledge. Several topics come under the GK Section.
- As the second stage of the SSC CGL Exam is scheduled in the month of June 2020, gear up your preparation to crack the CGL Exam is the first attempt.
- To ease out your preparation, we have provided Important SSC CGL GK questions 2020 here. These questions are compiled from many previous year papers to help with the candidate’s preparation.
- In this post, we have provided SSC General Awareness questions that are important for the upcoming SSC Combined Graduate Level exam.
- For enhancing your preparation levels, study the from the Best GK Books for SSC CGL 2020.
SSC CGL GK Questions 2020
General Awareness is one such section in SSC Exams which includes various topics like Finance, Indian Economy, current affairs. Take up SSC CGL Online Coaching to understand each and every topic in depth from experts.
- We have compiled all the questions from the One-word Substitution section which were asked in Previous SSC Exams.
- Candidates who are appearing ore preparing for Combined Graduate Level Exam are suggested to go through the SSC CGL Study Notes which include all the important topics that will appear in the exam.
- Download the PDF now and enhance your preparation for SSC CGL 2020.
- Begin your preparation for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam by knowing the SSC CGL Preparation Tips from experts.
SSC CGL GK Important Topics
The following table has topics for SSC CGL General Awareness. Candidates preparing for the CGL Exam can download the SSC CGL General Awareness PDF and practice all the important questions. Also, check experts SSC CGL GK Preparation methods to crack the exam in one attempt.
|SSC CGL Topics In General Awareness|
|Finance and Accounting, Fundamental Principles, Financial Accounting, Basic Concepts of Accounting, Self-Balancing Ledger, Error Spotting and Correction, Economics and Governance, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Finance Commission, Theory of Demand and Supply, Basic concepts of Economics and Introduction to Microeconomics, Theory of Production and Cost, Forms of market and price determination, Indian economy, economic reforms, money and banking, role of IT in governance|
To attempt GK Quiz and analyze your preparation click on the below link.
SSC CGL GK Questions Asked in Tier 1 2020 Exam
- Sri Lanka’s PM?
- Hampi is in which state?
- Who is the CM of Chattisgarh?
- Thomas Row appeared in which Darbar?
- Find the bone which is not of human’s
- The chemical name of Solid CO2
- Who will decide the repo rate?
- Where are the headquarters of WHO?
- Who is the hero of the Mission Mangal movie?
- Who is the writer of “Era of Darkness”
- Who is the newly appointed Army Chief?
- which Article describes the Sexual Discrimination between males and females in the Indian constitution?
- Mahabalipuram was built in which year?
- What happens on the 4th day after Pongal?
- Where is Lady Wellington park?
- Who received Dada Saheb Palke Award in 2020?
- Which acid is present in Vinegar?
- Who was the father of Azad Shatru
- Name of the excise conducted by Wings India in Begum Pet, Hyderabad Airport
- Who is the last ruler in the Nanda Dynasty
- What is the gland present between the lungs
- Which acid is released when cutting onions that result in tears
- Name of the book released by Amit Shah
- Where is Madhapur Mela held?
- In which year was the name of the capital Bombay changed to Mumbai?
- What is the rank of India in National Brands Ranking?
- Where was the recent Global Investors Summit held?
- Question from Karma Yudha book
- Who is MP’s first governor?
- Who is the chairperson of the IMF?
- Who is the Jammu & Kashmir Union Territory’s Governor?
- Who is the founder of the Gadar Party?
- Name of Thailand’s Prime Minister
- Which is the largest city in Sri Lanka
- Yangtze River is in which city of China?
- Last Ruler of Gupta Dynasty
- PM of Bhutan
- The formula of Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate
- When is Nurse Day celebrated?
- Who received Nobel Prize consecutively?
- Question on Raman Effect
- Vijaywada is situated beside which river?
- Who wrote the book “Saint of God”
- Bhavayei and Kalvalia is which state dance form?
- Who is the Governor of Kerala?
- Father of “Bangladesh Renaissance”
- Chemical Formula of “Epsom Salt”
- Chemical Formula of “Ferrous Sulphate”
- Who was Viceroy of the 1843 Draught situation in India?
- Harbhajan Singh is the Brand Ambassador of which brand?
- Where is Jhansi ki Rani Samadhi located?
- When was Congress Socialist Party established?
- In which state was the first KVIC appointment done?
- When was the Election Commission formed?
- Who was the Governor during the 3rd Anglo War?
- “Yasho Dance” is linked with which State?
- Question related to “Jin” Philosophy of Jainism?
- Abbreviation Question- In “Udaan” word word “A” represents?
- Who is the writer of “Great Indian Novel”?
- Kaliyaari Pattu Dance Is from which state?
- MP surrounded by which states?
- Tell the number of Carbon and Hydrogen in Propane?
- Unit of Velocity of Sound?
- Torr is the SI Unit of?
- Where is “Jagoda Rock”?
- Lt. Governor of J&K?
- The angle of the Benzene Molecule
- Ramsar conference is related to?
- Which monument is not opened by Narendra Modi in West Bengal’s visit?
- “Ribosm” Presents in-?
- Question from Hunger Index
- Who appoints the Attorney General of India?
SSC CGL Exam Analysis for GK Section
The following table has all the Shifts for Tier 1 for June 04, 10 & 11, 2019 Exam. The number of questions and good attempts are mentioned:
- This year the exam was easy to moderate
- G.K Section has seen a slight shift in Question Pattern.
- It was the easy-moderate level in the paper
- The students commented that they could attempt questions easily
|Subject||No of Questions||Good Attempts|
|GK Shift 1 (June 11, 2019)||25||20-22|
|GK Shift 1 (June 10, 2019)||25||15-17|
|GK Shift 2 (June 10, 2019)||25||12-15|
|GK Shift 3 (June 10, 2019)||25||10-12|
|GK Shift 1 (June 04, 2019)||25||16-18|
|GK Shift 2 (June 04, 2019)||25||17-18|
|GK Shift 3 (June 04, 2019)||25||17-18|
Share your thoughts/queries here!