SSC CGL Exam Review Tier 2 : 18th February 2018 – How was your exam?
SSC CGL Exam Review tier 2 : 18th February 2018 – Please share your valuable exam feedback in the comments section below.
SSC CGL Exam Review tier 2 18th February 2018
Today is the second day of SSC CGL Tier 2 exam. The first day was over successfully.Were you one of the candidates today? How was your exam? Was it easy or difficult? How many questions did you attempt successfully? Do you remember any of the questions asked? Please do tell us all. Your feedback is precious and very valuable for us. It will help us prepare the SSC CGL Tier 2 Review 18th February 2018 in detail. Scroll down to see more information on why and what you should share.
Got some important feedback that you want to share? Your feedback is precious and we would be more than happy to read your feedback! Just click on the below link to provide your inputs:
SSC CGL Exam Analysis:
SSC CGL Questions Asked:
SSC CGL Tier II – English Analysis Given below for the exam held on 17th Feb 2018 Slot 2:
SSC CGL Tier II – Quant Video Analysis Given below for the exam held on 17th Feb 2018 Slot 1:
*Based on Actual exam pattern of SSC CGL Tier II exam
1. To help the future aspirants in preparing efficiently for the exam.
2. Discuss with your peers about the exam.
3. Contribute to the student community.
4. Help us prepare the final exam analysis.
You can share the following with us – overall as well as sectional difficulty level, weightage of topics, a good number of attempts, questions asked and any other feedback. However, do keep in mind that this is not an exhaustive list. You can share anything that can be helpful in your opinion. So, please share your feedback on the exam experience in the comments section. We will be extremely grateful for your contribution.
Let us have a look at some other details too.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Tips for Upcoming Days
Get useful tips to make yourself ready for the SSC CGL tier 2 exam:
- Go to the exam centre with a well-focused mind.
- Take proper rest and food before going to the exam venue.
- Do not forget to take your admit card, valid ID proof in original as well as a photocopy with you.
- Do not get stuck on one question for long. Move on to the next one.
- Attempt the easy questions first.
- Lastly, we recommend meditation and deep breathing techniques to calm your mind before the exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 2018 Exam Pattern
|Statistical Methods (optional)||100||200|
Negative Marking Scheme
|Paper||Positive marks||Negative marks|
|Statistical Methods (optional)||2||0.50|
We hope that you find our post on SSC CGL Exam Review tier 2 18th February 2018 – How was your exam helpful? Then, keep sharing your valuable feedback and visit us regularly for more exam feedback updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!