SSC CGL Application Form Status 2019-20
- SSC CGL Application Form 2020
- SSC CGL Application Form Highlights 2020-21
- SSC CGL Application Dates 2020-21
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Documents Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2020-21
- SSC CGL Apply Online 2020-21
- Important Instructions for SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
- SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2020-21
- How to Check SSC CGL Application Status 2020?
- SSC CGL Application Status Links
- SSC CGL Application Form FAQs
The Staff Selection Commission has released the application status for the previous session i.e., 2019-20. Candidates appearing for SSC CGL Tier 2 2019 exam can check the status for their application form below. For the new session, the SSC CGL Application Form 2020 date will be notified soon.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and aged below 30 years can fill the SSC CGL Online Application Form directly here.
- The SSC CGL Application Form link will be active for a limited period hence, candidates must fill their forms on or before the last date.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2020 will not be able to complete their application process.
SSC CGL Application Form 2020
This post will provide candidates full-fledged details regarding the application form of the SSC CGL Exam.
- Candidates must make sure to fill the form correctly as there is no chance for correction.
- As soon as the application form is released, candidates can click on the below direct link to SSC CGL Apply Online.
- Candidates filling the application form correctly will receive their SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 on time. Hence, follow the step by step instructions provided in this post and fill your form without any mistakes.
- Keep all the necessary documents ready with you before applying. You can check the documents required to apply the section to know which documents need to be uploaded.
SSC CGL Application Form Highlights 2020-21
|Exam||SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Combined Graduate Level)|
|Exam Date||February 2021|
|Eligibility||Candidates aged 21-30 years and having a bachelor’s degree|
|Application Fee||General/OBC- Rs 100/-; Others – No Fee|
SSC CGL Application Dates 2020-21
All candidates must be aware of the Important SSC CGL Exam Dates 2020. Go through the below table for all important events of the Application form and its corresponding dates.
- The SSC CGL Application Date is scheduled from September 15, 2020, and ends on October 15, 2020.
- Fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2020 correctly with all required details as mentioned below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||17th October 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||17th October 2020 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Last date to Pay through Challan||19th October 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||February 2020|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2020
There is a certain criterion to be followed to fill the SSC CGL 2020 Application Form. So, candidates have to meet the criteria like Age-limit, Education qualification, Physical Fitness, and Citizenship.
- Candidates who do not follow the Eligibility Criteria will not be able to fill their SSC CGL application form 2020.
- With more than 9000 SSC CGL Vacancies, every year there is a huge competition. Hence, fulfilling the eligibility criteria will result in filling the form successfully.
- Here is a glimpse of the criteria that need to follow while filling the form.
SSC CGL Age Limit 2020
SSC CGL Age Relaxation 2020
The Age-Relaxation for various categories is as follows:
|3||PH + Gen||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
SSC CGL Education Qualification 2020
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any branch or stream from a recognized University or institution.
Documents Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2020-21
Here is the list of prerequisites for filling the Combined Graduate Level Application Form. Candidates must ensure they have all the documents handy before they proceed with the SC CCGL Application Form 2020.
- To SSC CGL 2020 apply online successfully, candidates need to have scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The passport photograph must be 20-50kb only. The signature has to be 10-20 kb only.
- The background of photo and signature should be white
- Moreover, the photograph should be coloured and not black & white
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their face is visible in the picture
- Besides that, a disability certificate is important to be submitted by the disable candidates
- Also, candidates belonging to SC/ST must submit the category certificate
- Most importantly, candidates cannot modify their SSC CGL Application Form. They must fill it carefully
Photo & Signature Uploading Specification
|Photograph||20 – 50 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
|Signature||10 – 20 Kb||4 cm X 3 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
SSC CGL Apply Online 2020-21
Candidates should make sure they are eligible for the exam with the above-given information. Then, follow the steps given below to know how to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2020 correctly. The SSC CGL Application Process involves four stages as shown below:
Registration => Filling the Form => Uploading Scanned Documents => Application Fee Payment
Part 1 of Registration
- Click on the above direct link (link will be active once the application form is released) or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Read the instructions very carefully
- Most importantly, candidates cannot make any changes later. So, fill the form cautiously
- There would be guidelines given for the SSC CGL Registration process on the application page. Read them thoroughly
- Under Examination tab, click on the link Part 1 Registration
- You can see the dates for the beginning and ending dates for Application
- Begin with the Part 1 Registration by start filling the details
- After entering all the details, click on Submit
- On the next page, you can see all the details you have. If you think there is a need, then you can edit anything by clicking Update
- Click on ‘I Agree’ after filling in the security code
- In the new page, the applicant’s Registration ID will be shown
- Applicants must note down the Registration ID. They must take a print out of the page for the future reference
- The registration id will also be sent to the applicant’s e-mail id
- This completes the Registration Part 1
Part 2 of Registration
- Candidates can now proceed with clicking on Registration Part 2
- Log in with the registration id and date of birth
- Part 2 consists of filling up of photo and signature
- Candidates also have to pay the Application fee as per your category
- Click on Choose File and upload the photo and signature. Check the Documents required a section to know the specifications for uploading of documents.
- So, the next step of the form is the Application fee
- The following table is all about the SSC CGL Application Fee Procedure
|General/OBC (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
- So, candidates can pay the fee via SBI challan, Debit/Credit card, SBI Net banking
- Click Submit after completion of the payment
- A message will be displayed on the screen saying ‘You have successfully submitted your application.’
- Candidates can take a print the form by clicking on Print
Important Instructions for SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
- If the candidates are opting for the post of Statistical Investigator, they should choose ‘Yes’ when they are asked for the same under the SSC Post Preferences and also choose the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have the education qualification for the post of Statistical Investigator.
- Likewise, those candidates who are applying for the post of AAO should select ‘Yes’ when asked for the same and select the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have any educational qualifications for AAO.
- Also, candidates can have any degree to opt for the post of AAO.
SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2020-21
Candidates must remember that there is no option for editing or correcting any details after submitting the form. However, take the time to fill the form carefully without missing any details.
- If any mistakes occurred during the Part 1 registration, candidates can restart the procedure once again.
- SSC accepts the last filled application form by candidates.
- After completing the SSC CGL Online Application 2020, ensure to make a note of the Registration Number carefully.
How to Check SSC CGL Application Status 2020?
Candidates who had applied for CGL can follow the below instructions to check the status of their application form.
- Visit the regional official website or click on the above direct link
- Click on the Application Status link present on the homepage
- Select Application Status in the Select Status Type Drop Menu
- In the next section select the exam name
- Click on Yes if you know your Register ID or Roll Number else click on No if you are not aware of the Roll number.
- Enter the registered ID, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and click on Seach Status
- Check the SSC CGL 2020 Application Status
Candidates whose applications have been accepted will receive the admit card. The SSC CGL Admit Card will be available on the official website or regional websites of SSC.
SSC CGL Application Status Links
The below table provides the direct link to check the application links for various regions.
|Name of the Region||SSC CGL Application Status Links|
|SSC North Region||SSC North Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC Central Region||SSC Central Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region||SSC MP CGL Application Link|
|SSC Southern Region||SSC Southern Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC Eastern Region||SSC Eastern Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC North Western Region||SSC North Western Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC Western Region||SSC Western Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC North Eastern Region||SSC North Eastern Region CGL Application Link|
|SSC Kerala Karnataka Region||SSC Kerala Karnataka Region CGL Application Link|
SSC CGL Application Form FAQs
Q. When is the Official Notification for SSC CGL 2020 releasing?
Ans: The SSC CGL Notification for 2020-21 will be released in the month of September 2020.
Q. How much fee should I pay for SSC CGL Exam 2020?
Ans: If you belong to the General category then you need to pay Rs 100/- as application fee else there is no fee for other categories
Q. Is there any option to edit the application form after submitting it?
Ans: It depends on the Staff Selection Commission whether they allow for SSC CGL Form Correction. But, on the safer side make sure to fill the form carefully without making any mistakes.
Q. When is the SSC CGL Application Form released?
Ans: The SSc CGL Application form will be released on September 15, 2020.
Q. How can I apply for CGL 2020?
Ans: You can fill the SSC CGL 2020 Application form through online mode only. You can visit the official website or follow the detailed instructions provided here.
Q. Can I fill the SSC CGL Form 2020 in offline mode?
Ans: No, SSC CGL Application Process 2020 is conducted only in online mode.
Q. What is the minimum qualification required to apply for SSC CGL 2020?
Ans: Candidates willing to apply must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution in any stream.
Q. What are the different modes of paying the SSC CGL Application Fee?
Ans: There are two modes of paying the application fee which includes Online and Offline. In Online mode, you can pay through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking (SBI). In Offline Mode, you can pay through challan payment in any branch of SBI. You can download the challan from the official website.
Q. When is the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2020 conducted?
Ans: As per the latest reports, SSC CGL Tier 1 2020 exam is conducted in the month of February 2021.
Q. Can 10th Pass apply for SSC CGL 2020?
Ans: Yes, 10th pass candidates can also apply for posts that have educational qualification as 10th pass.
Share your thoughts/queries here!