SSC CGL Application Form 2019-20: Direct Link to Apply Online
- SSC CGL Application Form 2019-20
- SSC CGL Application Form Highlights 2019-20
- SSC CGL Application Dates 2019-20
- SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Documents Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2019-20
- SSC CGL Apply Online 2019-20
- Important Instructions
- SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2019
- SSC CGL FAQs
SSC will be releasing the SSC CGL Application Form 2019 on October 22, 2019, on its official website. Follow the step by step guide provided in this post to know how to apply online for CGL Exam 2019.
- Apply for the new session of CGL Exam, by going through the detailed SSC CGL Notification 2019 which was released on October 22, 2019.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and aged below 30 years can fill the CGL Online Application Form directly here.
- The SSC CGL Application Form link will be active for a limited period hence, candidates must fill their forms on or before November 22, 2019.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019 will not be able to complete their application process.
SSC CGL Application Form 2019-20
This post will provide candidates full-fledged details regarding the application form of SSC CGL. Candidates can fill the application form in online mode.
- Candidates must make sure to fill the form correctly as there is no chance for correction. Click on the below direct link to SSC CGL Apply Online.
- Candidates filling the application form correctly will receive their SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 on time. Hence, follow the step by step instructions provided in this post and fill your form without any mistakes.
- Keep all the necessary documents ready with you before applying. You can check the documents required to apply the section to know which documents need to be uploaded.
- After filling the form, begin your preparation by going through the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019 carefully.
SSC CGL Application Form Highlights 2019-20
|Exam||SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Combined Graduate Level)|
|Exam Date||March 2-11, 2019|
|Eligibility||Candidates aged 21-30 years and having a bachelor’s degree|
|Application Fee||General/OBC- Rs 100/-; Others – No Fee|
SSC CGL Application Dates 2019-20
All candidates must be aware of the Important Exam Dates of SSC CGL 2019-20. The table given below has all the important dates about SSC CGL Application Form that candidates need to know:
- The SSC CGL Application Date is scheduled from October 25, 2019, and ends on November 25, 2019.
- Fill the CGL Application Form correctly with all required details as mentioned below.
|SSC CGL Registration begins from||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL Application Form Date||22nd November 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||29th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Admit Card is expected||10-15 days before the exam|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019
There is a certain criterion to be followed to fill the SSC CGL 2019 Application Form. So, candidates have to meet the criteria like Age-limit, Education qualification, Physical Fitness, and Citizenship.
- Candidates who do not follow the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria will not be able to fill their application form.
- If you wish to apply for more than 9000 SSC CGL Vacancies, then you must satisfy all the required eligibility Criteria.
- Here is a glimpse of the criteria that need to follow while filling the form.
The Age-Relaxation for various categories is as follows:
|3||PH + Gen||10 years|
|4||PH + OBC||13 years|
|5||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|6||Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|8||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any branch or stream from a recognized University or institution.
Documents Required to Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2019-20
Here is the list of prerequisites for filling the Combined Graduate Level Application Form.
- To SSC CGL 2019 apply online successfully, candidates need to have scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The passport photograph must be 4-12kb only. The signature has to be 1-12 kb only.
- The background of photo and signature should be white
- Moreover, the photograph should be coloured and not black & white
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their face is visible in the picture
- Besides that, a disability certificate is important to be submitted by the disable candidates
- Also, candidates belonging to SC/ST must submit the category certificate
- Most importantly, candidates cannot modify their SSC CGL Application Form. They must fill it carefully
SSC CGL Apply Online 2019-20
Candidates should make sure they are eligible for the exam with the above-given information. Then, follow the steps given below to know how to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2019 correctly.
Direct Link to Fill SSC CGL 2019 Application Form
The SSC CGL Application Process involves four stages as shown in the below image.
Part 1 of Registration
- Click on the above direct link (link will be active once the application form is released) or visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Read the instructions very carefully
- Most importantly, candidates cannot make any changes later. So, fill the form cautiously
- There would be guidelines given for the SSC CGL Registration process on the application page. Read them thoroughly
- Under Examination tab, click on the link Part 1 Registration
- You can see the dates for the beginning and ending dates for Application
- Begin with the Part 1 Registration by start filling the details
- After entering all the details, click on Submit
- On the next page, you can see all the details you have. If you think there is a need, then you can edit anything by clicking Update
- Click on ‘I Agree’ after filling in the security code
- In the new page, the applicant’s Registration ID will be shown
- Applicants must note down the Registration ID. They must take a print out of the page for the future reference
- The registration id will also be sent to the applicant’s e-mail id
- This completes the Registration Part 1
Part 2 of Registration
- Candidates can now proceed with clicking on Registration Part 2
- Log in with the registration id and date of birth
- Part 2 consists of filling up of photo and signature
- Candidates also have to pay the Application fee as per your category
- Click on Choose File and upload the photo and signature. Check the Documents required a section to know the specifications for uploading of documents.
- So, the next step of the form is the Application fee
- The following table is all about the SSC CGL Application Fee Procedure
|General/OBC (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
- So, candidates can pay the fee via SBI challan, Debit/Credit card, SBI Net banking
- Click Submit after completion of the payment
- A message will be displayed on the screen saying ‘You have successfully submitted your application.’
- Candidates can take a print the form by clicking on Print
- If the candidates are opting for the post of Statistical Investigator, they should choose ‘Yes’ when they are asked for the same under the SSC Post Preferences and also choose the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have the education qualification for the post of Statistical Investigator.
- Likewise, those candidates who are applying for the post of AAO should select ‘Yes’ when asked for the same and select the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have any educational qualifications for AAO.
- Also, candidates can have any degree to opt for the post of AAO.
SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2019
Candidates must remember that there is no option for editing or correcting any details after submitting the form. However, take the time to fill the form carefully without missing any details.
- If any mistakes occurred during the Part 1 registration, candidates can restart the procedure once again.
- SSC accepts the last filled application form by candidates.
- After completing the SCS CGL Online Application Process 2019, ensure to make a note of the Registration Number carefully.
SSC CGL FAQs
In Online mode you can pay through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking (SBI).
In Offline Mode, you can pay through challan payment in any branch of SBI. You can download the challan from the official website.
Share your thoughts/queries here!