SSC CGL Answer Key 2020: Download Tier 1 Answer Key Here
SSC will be releasing the SSC CGL Answer Key for the first stage of the CGL exam at the end of March 2020. Candidates can go through the complete details about the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key, how to download the PDF, and how to raise objections.
- The SSC CGL Answer key can be checked and downloaded on the official website of SSC.
- To raise objections on any of the answers, SSC will be releasing a tentative answer key a week before.
- After considering all the objections, SSC will release the final SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key on its official website.
- Candidates can, however, predict their result from this official answer key to start their preparation for the next stage of the SSC CGL Exam.
- Candidates can download the Answer Key by filling in their Registration Number & Password.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020
The Answer key is a PDF document that has the correct answers for candidates to check. Candidates who had appeared for the SSC CGL Exam will be able to download this answer key and check their responses.
- Through this SSC CGL 2020 Answer Key candidates will be able to estimate their scores and raise objections for wrong answers.
- It is important that candidates must remember that scoring above the SSC CGL Cut Off only will result in getting shortlisted for the next stage.
- SSC will first release a tentative answer key and then the final answer key.
- The article explains all the important details regarding SSC Answer Key for CGL Tier 1.
SSC CGL Answer Key Dates 2020
The students shall check out the following SSC CGL Exam Dates in the following table:
|SSC CGL 2020||Important Dates|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||March 2-11, 2020|
|Release of Official SSC CGL Answer Key (Tier 1)||March Last Week 2020|
|The last date to login to view the answer key and raise objections||April 1st Week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Declaration||April Last Week 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||June 2020|
|Release of Official Answer Key for Tier 2||June Last Week 2020|
How To Download the SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click on the official link related to the update on SSC CGL Answer Key.
- An official SSC CGL Answer Key PDF opens.
- Click on the link below for the candidate’s response sheet, answer key and challenge submission.
- Click on “Click Here” on the redirected page.
- Submit your login credentials to login and check the SSC CGL 2020 answer key.
- Check the response sheet and Tier 1 answer key to evaluate your performance.
How To Submit Challenge (Objections) on the SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Kindly follow the steps given below in order to submit the Challenge/Objection.
- Post login using your credentials, find challenges link on the top-right corner.
- Check fee per challenge (INR 100) and click Proceed
- You are redirected to the online payment page.
- Make the payment for the number of questions you wish to raise objections for.
- Post payment, you are redirected to the challenge form page.
- Enter the name, mobile number, question number, correct option according to yourself after verifying your roll number on the form.
- Mention the reason in 300 characters for every objection.
- Click submit.
How To Calculate Your Score With SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Candidates basically use SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key in order to evaluate marks. The candidates evaluate their marks and match with the answer key in order to see where they stand in the competition and to get an idea about how many scores will they achieve in the respective exam.
The students can check how to calculate scores with the help of the answer key as follows:
- Open the Answer Key Page
- Now, check the response of question number 1
- In response sheet, the candidate’s given answer is mentioned as ‘Candidate’s Answer’
- Once the student checks their answer, they should proceed to see which actually is the right answer
- If the answer matches the actual answer, mark it as correct and vice versa
- If the candidate has not attempted the question, mark it as un-attempted.
- Similarly, the candidate should repeat the steps from 2 to 4 for all the given 100 questions
- Then, add all the scores of correct answers as well as incorrect ones
After that, use the formula below to evaluate the score:
SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks= Total Correct Answers * 2 – Total Incorrect Answers * 0.5
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marks = Paper-1 Marks + Paper-2 Marks + Paper-3 Marks (Junior Statistical Officer) + Paper-4 Marks (Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer)
Paper-1 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5)
Paper-2 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 1) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.25)
Paper-3 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5)
Paper-4 Marks = (Total Correct Answers * 2) – (Total Incorrect answers * 0.5)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key Overview
- Staff Selection Commission releases the Answer Keys for Tier 1 & Tier 2 only as they are Online Objective Papers.
- No Answer Key is released for the Tier 3 exam as it is an offline paper.
- Tier 3 examination has a descriptive section in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Letter/Application Writing/Precis) hence no Answer Key can be released.
- Tier 4 is a Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test hence no Answer Key is released for this section either.
SSC CGL Result 2020
SSC will release the result for the Tier 1 examination. SSC CGL Result will be announced on the official website in the month of April 2020.
- The SSC CGL Tier 1 results can be checked only on the official website.
- The Result will be released in PDF format for all the stages.
- By logging into the SSC portal using the login credentials candidates can check and download their results.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2020
The table below shows the Expected SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2020 for different categories:-
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off|
|Section||Cut Offs (Out Of 200)|
Share your thoughts/queries here!