SSC CGL 20 Days Preparation Tips – Tricks and Strategy
Get complete details of 20 days study plan with effective SSC CGL 20 days preparation tips and strategy.
SSC CGL 20 Days Preparation Tips
SSC CGL, as we all know, is one of the most awaited exams in a year. The Tier 1 exam, this year, is scheduled to be held from 25th July to 20th August. Are you prepared for the exam? After receiving tons of requests to post an exhaustive 20-days SSC CGL study plan, we bring to you SSC CGL 20 days preparation tips to make the best out of your efforts. As the SSC CGL exam is approaching, students need to start completing the SSC CGL syllabus and practice as many SSC CGL mock tests as possible.
SSC CGL 20 Days Preparation Tips – Tricks & Strategies
This is one of the most competitive exams of all times with almost 8 lakh students appearing for 8000 vacancies (approx.) every year. To succeed in this exam, smart and streamlined efforts are highly necessary. How to crack SSC CGL in 20 days – this question may make you anxious. Always remember – succeeding in SSC CGL is not only about scoring well in Maths, General Knowledge, and English. You also need to have a strong and smart approach.
Let us go through the section-wise tips to prepare for SSC CGL in 20 days.
- This section comprises of simple questions so it would be easy to score.
- Practice as many questions as possible from all the important topics of reasoning. Practice with mock tests and SSC CGL previous year question papers.
- Polish your reasoning skills by improving your concentration and critical thinking skills. Try to figure out the logic behind the questions and read the question multiple times.
Find the complete SSC CGL Syllabus here.
- Revise old notes which you must have prepared while studying. Go through all important mathematical formulae and shortcut tricks.
- This section is time-consuming and requires good accuracy. You need to improve your accuracy by preparing from mock tests and question papers.
- Prepare a strategy for QA section while giving the exam. Understand the pattern of the questions asked and figure out the questions which are lengthy. If you are unable to answer, skip them and move on to the next question.
- Practice as many questions as possible from all the important topics of quant. Practice with mock tests and SSC CGL previous year question papers.
Download FREE Previous Year SSC CGL Solved Papers for Tier 1 Here
- Read daily current affairs or current affairs of last 3 months by going through online sites, magazines, current affairs PDFs, etc.
- Practice questions from last year GK quiz and question banks. Practice with SSC CGL mock tests and SSC CGL previous year question papers to know the pattern asked.
- The grammar section is the toughest in English language. Pick up a standard book like ‘Wren and Martin’ to go through basics of grammar and practice questions from grammar.
- Attempt online tests to improve your English Skills.
- Focus on vocabulary skills. Pick up a standard book for vocabulary and learn new words.
- Attempt vocabulary questions if you are strong at this area. And if you are strong at grammar, attempt Error Spotting, Double Fillers, etc.
Check the SSC CGL Cut Off for Previous Years and Expected Cut Off here.
Download Expected SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Expected Questions PDF.
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC CGL 20 Days Preparation Tips. All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!